The BEST MAKEUP that Nobody is Talking About!

Main The BEST MAKEUP that Nobody is Talking About!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      The BEST MAKEUP that Nobody is Talking About!

Today I have a ton of products that you’ll love, that not enough people are talking about. Hope you enjoy and have an amazing weekend! Love you Guys! xo’s …

Makeupbylyn5922

I love this video
        I have been watching your videos every day
        I’m a new subscriber

Kery Jr

Why tati down πŸ™

niki hatz

sooooooo prettyyyyy xox

niki hatz

lovvveeeeeee youuuuu

Jo Leipold

Boo. Nothing in the description box.

Sacred Heart

I feel like Tati is bit of off.

Tahirih Faith

i adore you so much. thank you for being you all the time and being fully transparent!

Annie Van

Tati can you review Juvias palace foundation and concealers please! πŸ™πŸΌ

Helena Lopes

Pls review JSC!!!!!!!! Glosses, jawbreaker everything!!!πŸ™Œ

Helena Lopes

Omg Tati you look so good😍😍😍(not that you don't always)πŸ˜‚

Mimi M

Please please I NEED you to review The Jawbreaker collection from Jeffrey star cosmetics

Sofia M.

What's your hair color number? 6-7 tone?

ashlee griggers

Love you always ❀️

Noor Fatima

Fenty liner didn’t work for me

star gazeing warrior

Omg its the real tata!

Keah Monique

Bring back Scott!!! ❀

Paula Kristiana

Tati, please do a minimalistic make up look and what is good to do it with. Drugstore or etc. Maybe like 2-3 looks with different make up products. Personally, I dont really use make up, but sometimes when I wanna put something on, I dont want to go full on, would be nice to see some ideas how to brighten up the face and what to pay more attention.

Brittany Sterner

Please review shaanxo’s brand!! She’s so amazing and hard working and I feel like no one talks about her products! ❀️

D Smith

Could you PLEASE list the products you use in each video? Would be great to know the actual names of the glosses you swatched.

Jessica Goff

Am I missing something? Is she dissing JSC? Strange timing right?

ariana P

i think we need to start taking a shot every time tati puts another layer of lip product on…
                                                lol im honestly living for it!

Denise MR

Sweet Tati, could you please include the products in the description area? πŸ˜€

Mcnally Sally

I've had "baggy eyelids" since my early 20s πŸ˜‚ its not a mature age issue… haha!

Ishrat Contractor

Jawbreaker and glosses review please!

Marilyn Wrixon

Thank You… Very nice video

Nour Mezher

Totally agree about the age thing!! ❀️

Sofi Calderon

I wished you had done this video as a makeup tutorial using all of the products so we can see them in action (specially the brushes) love u Tati πŸ’•

Kathaleen Wood

JSC PLEASE! The collection looks amazing. : )

Rebecca Livigni

Tati I would love to see a video on how you sanitize/clean all of your beauty tools and how often you do it!

Quoc Bao Nguyen

Is that only me or have more people can feel that something ”sad” through her eyes? She still there, still in front of the camera, still on this video but something else in there not exactly like TATI πŸ™

Angel Hamm

Y'all are asking for a JSC review. But has anyone noticed the JSC display is gone in the background? πŸ€”

hummingbird900

Great video Tati, you're a gem ❀️! Like you said, you CAN be fabulous at any age! I am in my 60s have never felt (or looked) better! Years of good skin care (sunscreen!), tons of wisdom and experience with makeup and life skills (while staying current and using tips & tricks), I wouldn't want to "go back" for anything. You young girls and guys have soooo much to look forward to. Live each day to the fullest, embrace each moment, and don't sweat the small stuff. Gratitude, love, patience, humor and a bomb lipstick, that'll do ya! πŸ’„πŸ˜‰

Ahtziri Posadas

Love this 😁❀️🀞🌼

Irrelevant Blabby_Gabby

Can you review the JSC jawbreaker collection pleaseeeee

#62773
                                                                          Sindhu Snehitha

My QWEEN πŸ’œπŸ’ƒπŸ‘‘

#62774
                                                                            Alexandra Grozdanova

You need to try the rimmel London putty makeup, you need to see it

#62775
                                                                              Vi Olly

Wish you would list the products …

#62776
                                                                                Skinny Nacho

Love you Tati!!

#62777
                                                                                  zeinab hijazi

I love doing my make up in the morning with your videos on!

#62778
                                                                                    Drina

One more thing, will you please list the products you discuss and which ones you are wearing in the video and prices if possible in the description space??? You used to do this thing all the time and it was extremely helpful. I could take notes and take them to the store with me. Thank you.😊

#62779
                                                                                      TheCindybaby84

What’s the Stilazzi gloss color??? I need what you were wearing!!

#62780
                                                                                        Jessica Cabigon

I just noticed that the JSC lip products are gone from the background πŸ™ that always catches my eyes in every video.

#62781
                                                                                          Savannah Stevens

her skin is flawless all the time πŸ₯Ί

#62782
                                                                                            Bec

I said not interested and still see her content. Can you block ppl on youtube so u dont see it come up?

#62783
                                                                                              Brittany Holloway

Your eyes are gorgeous

#62784
                                                                                                Halley Mae

Is anyone else in love with this light pink lipstick with her look right now?? I feel like we never see her in this kind of shade

#62785
                                                                                                  wajeeha batool

Jawbreaker review Tati ❀️

#62786
                                                                                                    -Julia-

anyone else notice JSC lipsticks aren't in the background anymore??

#62787
                                                                                                      Kiki Triggas

I love today's video! I was wondering if you could review the Moschino and Sephora laptop palette when you get the chance? I want to know if it's worth the price or not. Thank you!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!