The Best New Luxury Lipsticks

Main The Best New Luxury Lipsticks

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      The Best New Luxury Lipsticks

I test four different luxury lipsticks including launches from Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Hourglass and Becca. See which ones are worth the splurge and which you …

Marlynne K

Becca option #1 is amazing on you.

Caroline Y

I agree with you: the warmer colours suit you better

Liz Beckett

Great vid. Great lipsticks-just what I’m looking for at the moment!

Donna Riddell

Loving the hair today my love 😍

irisxxxxxx

the bubblegum pink colour is gorgeous!! <3

Christine Crowley

Hi Ruth the warm colours definitely suit you best. Would you be able to do a tutorial on the eyeshadow look you are wearing in this clip, its very natural but you look so stunning 🙂 xx

Elle J

Ruth you are gorgeous! Lipstick and makeup in general is so addictive! Loved the eyes as well would love to know what you used for that! Thanks! 😘

Marisa Alvarez

Hi Ruth, could you pls make a video giving tips for how to pose in photos? I always look the same, it’s hard for me to relax so maybe you can tell us how to look sexy, laugh and not look forced. That would be great. Thanks! Love your channel 👍🏻

Carly Welsh

So funny that you are talking about your colours Ruth, Anna Saccone has recently had her ‘colour’ done and she is a different colour tone than she though. It’s where you decide if you are warm or cool and then what season you are, it then shows what are your best and worst colours. I googled it and I am a deep autumn and it’s really helped me pick makeup shades! I’m predicting you are a warm spring 😂

Busy & Birdie

What happened to your new Made.com bed???

Ladynipchick2

I would never, ever, ever apply a strong colour lipstick without liner. I often prep lips, than apply strong shade, blot and clean round. Now blend liner round edge to close it in
                            And add a bit more lippy to soften if required. I also hate big overdrawn red lips. Honestly, a smaller well sculpted mouth is much sexier IMO! Unless unless you're just doing lip stain. Or pale lips: I do tend to over-draw more in that case. But I honestly think people have gone barmy with trying to make their lips big. Go with what fits your face and proportions, not what trends dictate. X

Mai Cecile

One of my favourite things- fancy lippies! Thanks for the swatches 🙂

Judy Denison

Love the Poppy from Becca!

Julia Pearson

Might need to try some Bacca lipsticks! The price point is pretty good too. Fun video Ruth!

a m

Ruth what undereye cream do u use regularly?

Helen Mudge

Can't wait for the bedroom makeover video.

Little Voice

Have you tried the new YSL lipstick which is slightly glossy with a nourishing heart in theiddle. It's in its usual glamourous packaging 😍

K D

The bed is beautiful,enjoy it. What happened to the pink beds?

Fletcher

Great bed, face and hair!! MUWAH!

Chi Khanh Dang

Wow, the Chanel in Beat and Hourglass look beautiful!

bobbie pops

Never tried Becca lipstick …I'm definitely going to have a play next time I'm in space no thanks x

Gwen Lewis

Love Chanel lipsticks and lots of their make up overall – thanks for reviewing the Becca lipsticks, I have never tried them. You make some good remarks about lipstick application and choices.

duinsophie

Hey Ruth, Becca also do a similar glow-stick tyoe product called 'Glaze Stick'. Would you also be able to add that to the comparison? Xx

Linda Libra Loca

I think the headboard is gorgeous. And the whole shade by skintone thing in Becca is a great idea too. Now I need to determine my undertone…

Jo Hemsley

Love your hair. Great review on the lipsticks, thanks. 💄

Liz Cross

Loved the last Becca lipstick 💄 & I agree with everyone else- your hair was lovely today 💕

TheRayjane

Your skin looks amazing ! Love the headboard … so chic
                                                            This video was great
                                                            Getting to see you try on all those high end lipsticks … great info

Olwyn Migliorati

The new Chanel highlighter is the bomb. Like glass.

edeljmc

I love a lipstick video. Thank you x

Gail Spear

The warmer pinks make your eyes look bluer

Gail Spear

The pink bobbie brown suits you well. I have smoothie move. Lovely

Sophie

I think you'd love the elf flawless concealer!

keepfitgirl

I used to love the Lancome Juicy tube in Lychee. I've nostalgically kept my last one. It still smells the same but I don't think I'd risk using it lol. Emma x

Sooz W

Love your trip conversation from bed to lipsticks, great. How would you compare the Chanel with the L’Oreal lipshines in the clear tubes ? Xx. The Becca suit you whichever, so must be neutral x

#20890
                                                                          hmexotic

Welcome back home looking forward to some footage of you and Nadine on your trip.

#20891
                                                                            Lucie Taylor

I think this proves that if your blusher is peachy and you wear a pink lip you look ill. They’ve got to match tonally. Just my two pence worth. Unless you’re Ruth who always look great, obvs! How’s the pets?

#20892
                                                                              EEN63

I hope you don't feel the need to have everything "perfect" to show some new decor! As a homeowner for many years, he progress and finding new pieces never seems to stop. Updating your home and acquiring new bits can be a fabulous and continual process for the rest of your life! Please don't wait for any room to be "instagram perfect", as that may be a bit scarce in real life!

#20893
                                                                                alisue blogs

Boots will colour match your foundation and have a range of cards for each foundation that will tell you which of their lipsticks and blushers are best suited to each shade x

#20894
                                                                                  skylilly1

I'm drawn to the headboard, too. Good find!

#20895
                                                                                    Invisibly Crowned

I love the bb crushed lip and the Becca. Your hair looks so long all the sudden?!

#20896
                                                                                      Nflower Celik-Alvis

When you said “ nice to see you!” I replied “to see you nice!” 😊too..

#20897
                                                                                        Lydia Page

Beautiful bed, unique looking good choice Ruth😉

#20898
                                                                                          Gloria Martinez

Love your hair.. Did you do something different? you look stunning.XO

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!