THE BEST PERFUMES TO WEAR AT THE GYM | sweaty not smelly ya feel me?

Main THE BEST PERFUMES TO WEAR AT THE GYM | sweaty not smelly ya feel me?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      THE BEST PERFUMES TO WEAR AT THE GYM | sweaty not smelly ya feel me?

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) OK SO LIKE this video is kinda random BUT I have gotten a few questions about my favorite scents to work out in! So here ya go!

RelaxWithRonnie ASMR

im so sadddd i wasnt fast enough to rsvp for your meet and greet ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kristi Roy

I literally just sprayed flower bomb on myself….to go to work haha

Eloรก Scortegagni

I personally hate the crap out of light blue exclusively because of this girl in high school who'd sit in front of me. She'd flip her hair and toss all my stuff on the floor with it, and every time a wave of the scent would come with the flip lol
            Anyway, I'm a flowery sweet scent kinda gal. I was crushed when VS discontinued Heavenly Angels. I still have my last bottle and I tresure it. Love the video!! I live for the perfume vids

cassiopeia Parker

I wonder if the thumbs down people are the same ones every time? Oh well haters gonna hate. I loved the video! I workout semi regularly and this is super helpful!

htz

Omg itโ€™s so crazy! I was jJUST thinking about that today haha

Greta Wikstrรถm

Clean reserved has another good one itโ€™s Air!

Taylor Evanoff

I love the lip combo you're wearing!!!

Pooja Jain

Love youโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• please make a perfume video to wear on everyday basis for who have no knowledge about perfumes plzzz๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

Aubrey Buckner

I enjoy every single video you put out cause itโ€™s you!! Iโ€™ll watch literally any video you make ๐Ÿ˜

Sarah Bonilla

every time i watch a kathleen lights perfume video i spend 25 minutes on the sephora website looking at perfumes.

xlinda53x

I love that Clean perfume. I think you'd like Aerin Waterlily. It's floral but light and fresh. Also Marc Jacob Au So Fresh. Floral and clean. Slightly stronger scent than the Aerin and Clean.

Alexandra Nicole

Kathleen you could post a video of you just sitting there and breathing and Iโ€™d still watch it.

Sandra Milenkovic

Neither do I work out nor do I have money for perfumes but of course I watched the whole videoโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Abigail Osborne

I wear the same two perfumes and donโ€™t work out. But am I still watching this? Yes

Brianna Loudermilk

Kathleen you could literally talk about anything and I am hooked! I love your videos and you!

Maja Mili

Pleeeease do a CUBAN INSPIRED look ๐Ÿ™ And thar shirt/top with that hair- stunning! ๐Ÿ˜

Dannie Lise

As for the people who mention allergies and headaches from people who wear purfume, I hear you too! I try to aply the philosophy of the French with perfume. Tiny bits under the knee and behind the ear type areas.. you wear it for you and only those who you let close to you get the full subtle effect of it. Like Itโ€™s a personal thing not for the whole room ๐Ÿ™‚

_sugarbunny_

Okay this is actually SO VALIDATING. I wear Sol De Janiero's body spray to the gym and spritz it on after I change. I work out after my day job and it's a nice refresh. I've been doing it so long that any other time I wear it, I'm immediately ready to work out. The fragrance is just right for the gym! I've had people in the locker room ask me what it is and I always let them take a photo of the bottle for later.

Kelsey Sonnier

Lush karma and lust and hands down two favorite perfumes!

Suzanne Coppelmans

I don't wear parfume and I don't work out. But obviously I'm watching because it's a Kathleen video ๐Ÿ˜

Tabitha Gingerich

Iโ€™m just so happy youโ€™re doing perfume videos!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ

Alex Wipp

Since you love patchouli….. have you tried Elizabeth & James??? I know you love the dry shampoo (incredible rec. by you, so THANKS) which is why Iโ€™ve grown in love with their Black, White and Amethyst perfumes too!!! Would love to hear your thoughts on them ๐Ÿ˜

Sarah Taubenheim

allergic to fragrance. still watching! ๐Ÿ˜› LOVE YOUR CONTENT!

Karen Curtis

I only get offended by the smell of really bad BO . Bring on the perfumes please. These days my gym experience is the occasion I might go shopping, out side in the real world. Which is not often. Please give your yummy little boy a hug lol bye

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    error: Content is protected !!