THE BOYFRIEND TAG! Q&A

Main THE BOYFRIEND TAG! Q&A

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      THE BOYFRIEND TAG! Q&A

hi babes :). today I am back with THE BOYFRIEND TAG! I’m so excited for you guys to get to know Anthony…

Taylor Lei

You guys are going to get married one day!!

Glam By Safi

I knew he was italian ! You guys make such a great couple 😍

Jessiebooboo1986

Oh what a sweetheart, welcome to the Bybel family Mr Anthony!!! Look after our girl X

Paint Pot

He SO COOL 👌🏻 you’re great together!! Congrats

St mirabelle Williams

He is a smart man up to u carli MR/MRS

Samantha Miller

Wasn't he on Jerseylicious??? I think his name was Tango (might be a nickname or last name)

Fatima Azi

I never comment on any YT videos but had to on this because my gosh carlis acting is so annoying 🥵 dont even wanna watch her videos anymore. can’t stand

Sarah HQ

I really like this guy he is SO CUTE and KIND and i felt that he is so clear and have a pure heart I wish you luck and happiness

brandy Catherine

I have to admit, I just love this video! You guys seem so good together!

Alex Khan

Y’all so cute and sweet together. So happy for you Carli! You deserve a good guy and happiness!

Edgar Sanchez

Cool rebound

hh love

He is the MAN! A man who ask if we are dating, if this is going to a relationship! We need men to ask, when he said about self awareness, I am totally happy for you!

Gourmande Girls Cosmetics

Can't help it – I kept looking at your ring fingers and imagining the two of you with your wedding rings. You're PERFECT together! My husband was born in France but is 75% Sicilian by the way, Italian men are so handsome!

Noorhan Imad

you guys look so cute together❤️ and he is sooooo into you😍

Ayesha Khan

I'm really afraid of cats too so I can relate! 😀

Lindsay N23

I smiled through this entire video 🥰 good for you carli

T F

Yes!! I’m 100% Italian… half Sicilian and Half Barese!

Kate Hipkin

He's lovely, you're lovely together! So happy for both of you! ❤️

Rabia Ulucay

😍😍😍

Masha

My boyfriend is also a Taurus!! He’s the best thing that ever happened to me. You guys are going to last. So happy for you 😭💜

wan norafiqah

The story about cats part make me laughing hard

Lovecaster

I have a good feeling about him 😊

Nataliya Filipo Natsulisu

I'm happy for you ♥️

Raquel Davidson

You can feel the love , they way you guys look at each other is real . Y’all are meant to be I can feel the vibes ! This is genuine and real

Kayla Horner

Does your chest get red when you're uncomfortable or anxious?? Mine does and I keep noticing yours gradually getting more and more 'tomato' 🤣

Raquel Davidson

Omg y’all are so cute ! So happy for you guys

Bee Phoummany

I loved the part when you hissed at him!! 😂 You two are so cute together!

Mila Stark

I kind of envy people who can be in a new relationship all the time. My last one was 8 years and I feel like I can never commit to another person again lol

Adriana

ฅ (=•́ܫ•̀=)
                                                                Aww… they both like em.

Maya H

He looks like rocky super intimidating, completely opposite of his demeanor and personality or maybe it's just cuz hes with his dainty queen

Erica Jane

I feel like he's blushing a lot ☺️ you guys are cute!

Emily Norris

Omgg the enddd 😍😍

Rayah Lesperance

This video made me blush🥺 you guys are literally the definition of a perfect match!!!

Lollipopqueen

TAURUS ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. PERIODT.

I'm a cancer & I swear this is true always. I've never met a less charming or unattractive Taurus.

Btw the background is so cute. Carli is a local of Jersey and never left to LA like other YouTuber. She stood in her roots. So adorable ❤️ wish you the best baby been a subscriber for 10 years.

#116180
                                                                          Emily Norris

I love her laugh in this video 😂❤️ it's like a gut laugh if that makes sense

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!