The GOLD Look – Vintage 1920's inspired Collette Marchant Makeup

Main The GOLD Look – Vintage 1920's inspired Collette Marchant Makeup

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Lisa Eldridge.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      The GOLD Look - Vintage 1920's inspired Collette Marchant Makeup

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

ginaclaus

Amazing!

Sue Starlite

That blush though…Masterpiece.

Constanze

So incredible beautiful! WOW!

Lilli Lu

Lisa! This is incredible! I love it when You do these more intricate looks for us. Thank You! I learn so much.

Nadeen Go

This is just SO beautiful. She looks like a painting. <3

Larisa Balan

Thank you so much for this look! <3

Flóra Zelenka

I watched the film because you did the makeup looks, and they were gorgeous!

Santa Grigorjeva

Wow, just wow! Thank you! 😊

rmdebora

Wow,beautiful makeup 💄!

xJulia Luminax

This looks amazing!! Love it. Now i wanna watch the movie 🙂

Make-up by Sandra

Wow just amazing Lisa 🤩!!!! Love your vintage make-up tricks 🤪

Jesse Meyer

I knew there was something about the blush that intrested my artistic side. She turned out quite lovely. When is your velvet lipstick collection coming back and do you plan on increasing the shade selection? Thanks from Canada.

Chilli-flavored bleach

Honestly, she looks so beautiful even without the makeup. I absolutely adore the makeup, though! Especially the blush part.

Monkeybunks

Yay – more than one 👏👏👏👏

MykaArellano

I’m so happy there’s still a chance for you to recreate the blue eyeshadow look!! 😍 Also that blush technique and its explanation was fantastic

D T

Lisa, you're truly an artist.

Aqui ven aqui ven

Love the way your hands move when you aply the shadows, it´s seems like a ballet, so delicate, like a feather blowing in a warm breeze. Beautiful look. Thanks Lisa.

Erin Mc

Gorgeous!! She looks like a painting .. you are an amazing artist & I can not wait to see the other films you do!!

Jovana Kocić

Inglot has a beautiful gold, often overlooked. looks like real gold jewlery

P Heart

Her moles match in with the look somehow.

Sally Versace

This model is so gorgeous 😭

Elena Masotti

You’re such an artist… I love this video and this look!

Maya C

Magnificent. She looks like a living watercolor. What a great Master class. Thank you.

Yely 1978

Queen Lisa! She does thorough research before achieving historical makeup looks, Madeleine Marsh helps her 🥰

Maritza’s Makeup

Incredible!! I need more!!!

Chewbaccafeeling

Yay more than just one look!!!! AWESOME!!!!! thank you so so much for sharing your talent !! Im also obsessed with the no makeup/training makeup that Eva had on while practicing with Dumbo if you can please do this tutorial too! she looked so glowy and natural and flawless just perfect!! thanks again for the knowledge you share always <3

Kimberly Zhu

This is divine Lisa <3 I'm so proud of you and so excited to see your work on the big screen!

T. Roma

I could watch you do the blush for hours. It's so lovely! It reminds me of those antique porcelain dolls that are hand painted with watercolour. Also, loved the little feature of both your lipsticks. I wonder if you got to use them in the actual film or was it a different technique?

jack cole

I like Elizabeth’s little cheeky smiles in between.

Meyre Yoshizawa

God, you’re talented!

Melania MoneyPenny

WOW!

Cherry Davis

stunning. the blush looks like a sunset.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!