The JACKIE AINA PALETTE CHALLENGE | Jackie Aina

Main The JACKIE AINA PALETTE CHALLENGE | Jackie Aina

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

The JACKIE AINA PALETTE CHALLENGE | Jackie Aina

Hi guys! Today’s video is inspired by my twitter follower @liquidtomIinson and Alissa Ashley’s recent review of my palette. The idea of the challenge is that you …

BeautyByDionnaD

Bring your Twitter back sis we will put manny in Patrick in their place until credit is given

Desteny Jade

I needed this. I’m going to create a look with this palette for my birthday

Michelle Rodgers

This…this Julvias place moment is what black families do and LOTS OF PEOPLE WONT GET IT, we get it, i salute what u just did. Can’t wait for y’all to get back on track.

Lisa Rijnsaardt

you do the most beautiful make up looks

Marian Elesha

That whole speech you gave about brows could have been used to show us your brow technique for the 384348462184318121th time, MA'AM. I won't forget this.

Jk, love you, auntie! ❤️

Marlaina Gartrell

We all need real friendships in 2019. Jackie and Alyssa are the only real friends in this beauty community.

SS

"You're probably going to get fired today…"

I just bought your palette though, I cant afford to get fired!😂

DesanaRose

I love how you shout out other influencers. It's all love and I'm here for it💖

Staci Hackley

My pallet is supposed to come today 😬 I can’t wait!!!

Rose

The brows part 😂😂😂

Jylli C

Can’t wait to recreate this look with your palette. I’m going to follow step by step

Siempre Ambie TV

Jackie you are amazing!

FIFII

pleaseeeeee Jackie can we ditch the plastic water bottles xxxx 🌍

Deanne Roye

This palette dropped on my daughter's birthday week. It was the PERFECT gift (to myself) for keeping her alive for 5 years 😂😂 That big Leo energy is no joke.

FIFII

I died watching Patrick Star's Jackie x ABH vid! So much love for you! xoxo

Nsi

Peace I call the widow's peak on my daughter's hairline "eddie"(eventhough it is not that prominent) And sometimes, eddie breaks free except when i use this specific gel Ancient Blends. Peace.

tierra delosreyes

Every day since I got the pallet I use ginger, edges and credit. Waiting for the weekened to shake it up.

Sheyna Sishitharen

The way these colors blend!!!!

FIFII

what a treat! back 2 back Jacquie videos! Love you girl!!! xx

Charley Berrisford

9:29 ⚰️
                                              One like = one flower for the brush’s grave 🌹

Nsi

Peace… I see gold not green…. Do i need a 4k cellphone?

fiji phiaa

“Soft around the edges of shookenth” 🤣 y’all get it….. just me🥺

Amy Kaur

When you said Fumi was 50 i choked 🤭 BLACK REALLY DONT FUCKIN CRACK 🔥🔥🔥

Kenzie Bradley

the purple doing all kinds of wonders on your lid!!!!!

The Makeup Fiend

I can't wait to get this on Friday!!! 😭😭😭😭♥️

Not A Guru

JACKIE!!! I can’t get enough of you!!!! Getting my pallet tomorrow damnit!! 😂😂

Ear Piece LLC

Those people who thumbs downed this video … ya mama

aesthetic

ok but who’s the guy at 13:36? i recognize him but idk from where 😭

Harumi M

ahh i want your palette 😍

Elias

Who in their right mind ever find issues with Jackie Genuinely amazing personality. a Queen.

Marie Zimmerman

Just know that you are truly loved💕

Dakota lovely

Am I the only one that says bless you every time someone sneezes on their video even though they can’t here u

lonneke janssen

You realllly made those three colours work together!! Loved the matte in the inner corner. That bronzer looks so good on your skin and complexion BEAUTIFUL ma'am

summerloveleigh

Yes on the widows peak! The struggle is REAL

#88013
                                                                          Oh Snapskies! Its Dianne!

Lmwaoooo, when you sing your intro…The subtitles read "jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk!" 🤣🤣🤣

#88014
                                                                            Sarah ChoCho

Lmao legit clicked! You dared me Jackie 🤣💞

#88015
                                                                              djbradpitt

Gives me some euphoria vibes

#88016
                                                                                yaa pressy

I was in class when I saw this.. I couldn't watch it😭 I'm here now tho… let's go 😉

#88017
                                                                                  Lipsticknpistol

I absolutely LOVE my palette! I haven’t reached for any other palette all week!

#88018
                                                                                    NanaYaa Tresses

The Edges of Shookington!

#88019
                                                                                      IvyMUA

Who needs sleep?? I sure the hell DON'T! 🥰🥰

#88020
                                                                                        KELSEY THERESA

Aunty JACKIE you’re so FIRE!!!

#88021
                                                                                          Ashley Arnold

When Jackie said "ketchup, mustard" I felt that

#88022
                                                                                            Olivia M N

Deffo recreating!!

#88023
                                                                                              ken m

I got my pallete yesterday and I could say as I used it….Jackie Jackie Jackie….😂😂💜loved it!!

#88024
                                                                                                arica kay

in the next video of you using edges can you PLEASE insert the @donbbw clip of him going “E-E-EDGES” from his relaxing his edges 😩🤣

#88025
                                                                                                  kim berley

We love you Jackie ❤

#88026
                                                                                                    Ayya Z.

Omg your eyebrow segment 😂😂😂
                                                                                                      Give the video editor a chef's kiss for me

#88027
                                                                                                      Sindy Akpolo

Jackie Aina doing the Jackie Aina Palette challenge 🙄🙄 you’re so blessed Aunty

#88028
                                                                                                        felita a.r.

honestly i've been LOVINGGGGG the edit lately lmao

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!