The Lavish Life Of The Kardashian Kid Divas

Main The Lavish Life Of The Kardashian Kid Divas

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The Lavish Life Of The Kardashian Kid Divas

Kardashian-Jenner Family Is Full Of Kids And Babies Now That Live Bigger Diva Lives Than Even YOU Thought.

Jewely H

One of the main “perks” of being born a Kardashian…being pimped out by your parents. 🙄

Your Grace _

Kims kids are so beautiful

BAM 24

Cool. Actually feeling very thankful i wasnt birthed into that family. Rather have my life than the life of anyone of thoes clowns. Thats just the truth.

serina drake

That's amazing they work hard so CONGRATULATIONS . my happy was giving a homeless man a reason to smile as he makes bracelets to get by. We all happy the same😊

12345 12345

Im kinda rich

On roblox

Skinny Jeans

I had a dream that I was friends Khloe Kardashian. She was pretty annoying..

Maniii Kawai

Ugh my parents are so stupid for not being as rich as the Kardashian’s

A Simpson

With the exception of Reign, Kourtney has some of the ugliest kids I’ve seen in a long time

Niamh Curran-Webster

I like how Scott was holding norths hand it’s like Scott acts like a dad too North which is cute

Bella Richey

What those kids have dadingher cars I only got a hello kitty Cadillac from toys r us

StarGamer Plays80808 Stargamergirl80808

Am glad am not her kids bc I would not meet my bff and I don’t what to grow up as a brat

sassy diva 82

Big money big headache little money no headache

Tsheebhu Bhutia

World is not enough for these richest even the citys streets are called after their name when they depart from world , but bitter truth is nothing is permanent in this world everything is vanity,, where their treasure is there their hearts will be. My richness is life forever….

Jeannettea Crowder

Ok enough already.

Danielle Schwarz

Just remember y’all, we are all actually living the Kardashian/Jenner dream. You know all they all want is to be able to go to McDonalds without being noticed like a normal person but no amount of money can buy you that

instagram user

So what? they are living their lives, I don't see you bombarding other celebrities who go all out for their children. Why is this channel always so concerned about the Kardashians?

Miss WOG Daily

Which do you prefer, being rich with no morals or having Jesus??

peace hyde

Why do people act like they are the richest people on earth?

peace hyde

Amy schumer: Parents who take the faces that God gave them as a light suggestion

princessstarr100

damn i hope their caskets have enough space for all those shit

Ta-ti Abnat- Perez

Who cares….i work everyday…🐝.I love my Life….🦋My children are Rich with Love…morals..caring and Respect🐝💕…MONEY CANT BUY EVERYTHING…💕💙.WE ARE HAPPY AND 😚THEY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING I GIVE THEM..💙💕

Angela reece

Kylie's party for stormi was great but i dont even think stormi will remember it wen she grows up….

Sianis Ortiz

Even the internet think they divas !!!!

Christina Lee

I'm speechless.

Kate Gonzales

So lavish

Chellie Xx Liverpool Bird x

Chicago, Reign, & Dream are the Cutest….

Ah Ha

Khloe has no taste and dresses her baby like Aunt Jemima….hideous head wraps and scarves.

Lucia Lu

Megalomaniacs

mary Jean

Where are kourtney’s kids birthday

Pawan Gaikwad

So cheap 😂😂

Selena

And people die because they don't have enough money to buy food….

Patrica Dyson

Look at the little Nigerian children with there Ribs sticking out because of no food to eat or water to drink.

Patrica Dyson

That is sick.

Patrica Dyson

I have a broken down car and I send money over to feed the poor.

#66420
                                                                          Patrica Dyson

So cute.

#66421
                                                                            Jael Wakesho

where is dream? rob's baby?

#66422
                                                                              Angela Hill

h-holy crap🤩

#66423
                                                                                Angela Hill

I wish I lived a lavish life with Kardashian’(‘:

#66424
                                                                                  Da_ lyia

Kim shutting down the whole Disney land to celebrate her child's bday😭😭😭😭😭

#66425
                                                                                    Dayana K.

Imagine being so rich you barely care about your extravagant birthday parties that cost fortune? Imagine being so young! She won't even remember it for God's sake…

#66426
                                                                                      Amazing AK

being that lucky to not burn in Kardashians family is the best luck of the world come on guys they have no talent and they are just plastic

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!