The Met Gala True Secrets And History Revealed

Main The Met Gala True Secrets And History Revealed

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The Met Gala True Secrets And History Revealed

From Strict Rules To An Exclusive Guest List, The Met Gala Is Truly The Fashion Event Of The Year Subscribe: …

Ari Titan

Definitely Hailey Baldwin's grey dress with pink hair❤️

Emi Rose Brasell-Chaudhry

I LOVE ARI SO MUCH😍😍😍😍

Libby Winter

It's funny how long these dresses take to be made but only get worn once

Liya Aaranzi

Harry Styles has the best outfit.

Kadey Baby

I hope one day I get to go to the met gala..

briana sheta

so happy to attent the gala next year and I love harry styles look

Damien Lackey

Lady Gaga has never had an amazing Met look.

Adrienne Jacobson

I’m really sad that we won’t get to see the amazing outfits this year. Everyone always does so well and they all look amazing! 🥺

Adrienne Jacobson

I’m really sad that we won’t get to see the amassing outfits this year. Everyone always does so well and they all look amazing! 🥺

Laila Siddiqui

Vanity : My name is fashion

Courtney McGregor

I'm no fan of the Met Gala, especially when that Alamuddin woman is involved.

Joseph Terterian

Ariana’s look and Kim’s look from the same year the Catholic Church theme year

Dopey Gang

Kardashians clicked selfie and Anna banned them next year 😂😂😂

Samantha Howse

Absolutely stupid, some of the costumes are so ugly.

ishika gehani

Is no one going to talk about Kim Kardashian copying someone wearing that golden dress

Catherine was here

Damnnnnnn

Kimberly Tov

Hi

chloe jane

these people are running out of video ideas😬

Amanda Peralta

I think the met gala should be accessible to everyone.

jenna twomey

Marni Etn
                                              12 hours ago (edited)
                                              “Don't lie who been a fan of TheTalko before 2020?”🏄🏼‍♀️

(ɪ'ᴍ ɢɪғᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴡ/ɴᴏᴛɪs)

Brooklyn Thomas

I hate this stupid corona virus I bet crown is just wearing plain old jeans

Zareenah Ahmed

OMGG Maddie Ziegler at the event would be iconic

Joelle Ginger

Zendaya the queen of met

gabz groove

Thank God no #MetGala this year. Every year I see the highlights on the news and its like watching the circus.
                                                      😂 😂 😂
                                                      #MetGalaChallenge should be to dress elegant and classy.

Ben Mazzulla

This year's theme should be Pandemic Realness

Lisa james

Next Year the concept should be deadly diseases

Seductive Pussycat- TAP ON MY PHOTO

go on, subscribe bro ⛈ 🤑

CORONA VIRUS

there are so many iconic dress worn in met gala but they have put kaylie and kendall wearing cindrella's stepsister dress in the thumbnail😑😑😑this chanel is all about kardashian

Jade Martin

I'm gonna go- one day – Mark my words

Readynata mahersyah Nahyudin

Why not a virtual met gala not only celebrity can see but people can to

Gabriella Shordries

my fav look was Cardi B's look in 2018

Rad Lyn

If it’s so prestigious how comes many influencers are attending the gala ???

Chichi Udaku

Wow!!
                                                                        Colorful and entertaining!!!

G Healthy Tips

Love it

#127166
                                                                          Marissa Bones

I've only watched one sofar

#127167
                                                                            J White74

I'm all for the Art…but honestly imo…who gives a shite about the exclusivity.

#127168
                                                                              daniel dunn

this years theme was so good😩im just thinking about all of the great looks wouldve seen🤧

#127169
                                                                                Mamta Jha

No one:
                                                                                  Not even a single soul:
                                                                                  The Talko: How to make us feel poor in 17 languages

🤣

#127170
                                                                                  Nicole Lam

Zendaya SLAAAAYS

#127171
                                                                                    Cinderella Praven

When she told queen B …my brain blair waldorf?

#127172
                                                                                      Neuro Weaver

Lately, it has devolved into a gathering of Luciferians, competing with each other who can display a more explicit Demonic symbolism.

#127173
                                                                                        Levon Arustamyan

Hi

#127174
                                                                                          maha maha

Love all your video's talko ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!