THE NEW WORLD'S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION?? | NikkieTutorials

Main THE NEW WORLD'S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION?? | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

THE NEW WORLD'S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION?? | NikkieTutorials

WORLD’S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION? Wait… haven’t we done this before? Dermacol is making a run for its money!!! As you all know I’m a full …

NikkieTutorials

O..M..G.. who wants to try this foundation?? 🤯

Katie Benander

Nikkie you are SO worthy of being a super model and I honestly thought you already were! Don't doubt yourself love <3

Debino 18

I woke up 4:00 am to watch the eurovision song contest grand final and it was soooo worthet Congrats The netherlands woop woop

Jam1438 Steck

Thank god for a video not about the Tati and James beef

Hope V

I need pale olive , someone bring out pale olive 😔😔😔😔😔

KILYO

god nikkie is legit the cutest

Veronica Mazzolari

You Dutches beated my country (Italy) at Eurovision, good job babe good job

Sristi Jaiswal

I have just a little to say.
                      I LOVE YOU NIKKIE♥️

Kaylie Fernandez

Can we talk about how she lets us know what is “PR” and what is “Bought with her own money”

Simply Yumi

Welp This is my new home🙂

Lisette In the clouds

My condolences to you and your family.🙏🏽

Mariel Hinojosa

I was waiting for a review on this and yours is the first close to my skintone. Yay! I love the packaging too!

Tan mort

I want to know where those cute hair clips are from 😭💕

Debino 18

Can nikkie plz be one of the host for eurovision 2020 in amsterdam cuz The Netherlands won hehehe sorry spoiler alert

Legenden

HOLLAND WOOOOOONNN !!!!!!!!!!! I'm from Sweden but I was hoping for Holland to win the Eurovision song contest

Alexia Diaz

She said my truth and I was TRIGGERED 🤣😂

Snezana Milunovic

I guess we will see you next year as Eurosong host 😁🎉

jasen. leila

bomBb!! ✊💯❤

Aleida cardenas

Nikkie I love you so much❤️

camilla_helen

i wonder if nikkie went to see blackpink since they are in amsterdam🤔

Sofia Casciano

Come to niki tutorials Chanel to relax 😂❤️

Laura Veldhuis

So you are the host next year?

jannat abdulhasan

I REALLY hope that you can do the collab with Blackpink cuz I have been a blink like 2 years now. Like imagine Nikki doing jisoos makeup💜💜💜 I'm also an ARMY.

HI all blinks and ARMYS💜💜💜

Edit : Literally liking my own comment that I made 20 seconds ago cuz no one is😭😂

Chloe Jaye

OH MY GOD, I was watching this video and I noticed Nikkie was talking super fast and she sounded like she was on crack and I was starting to get concerned and then I realised I was on 1.25 speed.

Atika Karim

At 17:39 she said,"this foundation can cover beauty communities drama right now"

thotxic

Guys Nikki Has been in the Makeup community 4 SO LONG,is she petty?no
                                                          So lets stick with her,Shes more of a good example then Jeffree,Tati & James

Joyce Smith

Thank you this is definitely a diverse collection…

Ashley Bayliss

My shade is sold out in the foundation 😭😭😭 Hopefully they restock soon because it looked absolutely amazing on you!
                                                              The diversiteit of their shades is so awesome and I love how the website shows a photo of a person with the foundation on for each shade to give people a better idea of what shade they should get!❤️

Jade

Yesss The Netherlands won The eurovision 2019!! Cant believe it dyill

Olives

This video just cost me $ 40. 😅🙃Can’t wait to try out this foundation. I literally need a good matte foundation . 🥰 Loved your video… and also Dutch word of the day!

My boyfriend is Dutch – and I made him watch Eurovision…. let’s just say he was very pleased!!!!

________holly

How much is her discount code worth

Garrett Rogenski

Tutorial on that eye look plz. Those are my type of everyday colors lol love it on you and I need to try more Juvias place stuff. I love their mini Nubian pallet 🙂 love u Nikkie !!

Oh Yeah Yeah

I had to move to England when I was seven, I visit holland every year anyways, but I still don’t feel at home when I’m in england.

Jamie Zinnecker

Oh my gaaawddd!!!! Can you get this at a department store or do you order online??

#53932
                                                                          s

omg blackpink..yes we want that collab!

#53933
                                                                            noot doot

awwwww, I was looking forward to seeing you do bp's makeup. Love this review and your insight tho !! ❤️

#53934
                                                                              Sara

You're a beautiful human Nikkie♡ your little brother Mikai would be so proud

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!