The No Makeup Makeup Cat Eye. Very Easy!

Main The No Makeup Makeup Cat Eye. Very Easy!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      The No Makeup Makeup Cat Eye. Very Easy!

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

Adrienne Jensen

Ted πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’•

Kate Rowell

Our cat yells in the exact same way when she brings us things. She likes to announce it to us, very proudly and very loudly πŸ˜†

Tessa Krueger

Ted talks are my favorite

S Gupta

I hope Ted is able to fit me in for an appointment when I next come to the UK.

Jo Drew

That's a perfect look for those if us who are constantly wearing masks while living through this crisis. Thank's Lisa…

B W

Really impressed by the refreshing styling of an mtv lanlyard.

Michelle Blessing

Actually I quite like his styling, it works!!

Miranda Braaten

I need a Ted in my life! πŸ˜„

Annanith M

Love the discreet cat eye look, your explanations make perfect sense. And then the styling. Icing on the beautiful cake. Ted’s style is unique and innovative with a dash of flamboyance. No wonder he looks so pleased with himself 😹😻

Danielle Gardner

Love this look. Thank you Lisa

ajdukujac

In my opinion this is the best everyday look in my taste. And quite realistic. One does not look overly done but still looks very polished

Pene Swart

This subtle cat eye look is stunning and beautifully tied together by Ted who clearly loves a pop of color and bling 🀣🀣🀣

Kathleen Penfold

Maybe Ted is the reincarnation of Gypsy Rose Lee πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ‘‘πŸ‘›πŸ•ΆπŸ§£πŸ˜»

kosmosbjm

I’ve been using the Marc Jacobs Highliner for a long time. It also works well on the upper water line. I sometimes use it for an eyeliner, then using a thin brush to blend it out. Thank you for the lesson on almond eyes.

xbadbehavior

It took me until the earring to realize this was a joke… It's a joke right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Danielle Gardner

Aww Teddy is just absolutely handsome. His eyes get me every time

Han

You 1.99M πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

almost medic

So beautiful! I've worn cat-eye style eyeliner every day for years now. I cant wait to try this since I've been wanting to find something more natural for work!

KC

I could definitely use a stylist with Ted's flair for artistic expression, I'm sure my hubby is sick of the pj's by now lol πŸ’œπŸ˜»πŸ’œ

Alice Adler

Beautiful!!! Loved the Ted Talk!!! ❀️❀️❀️. Oh my gosh!!! Ted is a natural born stylist!!! Love y’all!!!

Bonnie McCormack

It's the original Ted talks πŸ±β€

Andrea MΓΌhlbauer

Thank You! This is normaly my all Day Make Up ! Have a nice Weekend.

Amethyst Samia

Ted is brilliant. I mean…Gucci sunglasses. What else would a brilliant stylist use?

Christine Vitet

ahahaha !!! Some people do worse than Ted on their own…So funny ! just like a child…

graymaza

This tutorial and Lisa showing off all of Ted’s accessory picks have revitalized my soul. It’s been a tough week.

Jessica Ladines-Mirandilla

I'll wake up an hour earlier before my zoom meeting for this πŸ˜‚

Robin H.

what a fantastic stylist!! I caught myself giggling when I heard him "talking" away.

Vol Vacations

I don't know why but Ted's Talk got my dog's attention. He even had his ears perked up wondering what was going on. It is strange because we have watched squirrel videos, bird videos, and all sorts of dog and cat videos and he doesn't bat an eyelash. This one got him all confused.
                                                              Maybe you (she) should just create a Ted channel or at least Instagram.

Iyla AShadawi

Does anyone know what bread Ted is? I have the same cat that rescued, but I don’t know the name of the bread

lux 28

Thank you so much for this tutorial! Will try it out today <3 which brush did you use for smudging the eyeliner please? Didnt find it in the description.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!