THE REAL REASON YOUR FOUNDATION CHANGES COLOUR AND HOW TO STOP IT!

Main THE REAL REASON YOUR FOUNDATION CHANGES COLOUR AND HOW TO STOP IT!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THE REAL REASON YOUR FOUNDATION CHANGES COLOUR AND HOW TO STOP IT!

What if i told you its your powder thats causing your foundation to change colour! LINKS Powders that don’t change colour! UK No Color Powder …

horrorvictim

Didn't even know this was a thing, hadn't happened to me so far. At least I'll know what's what if it does. =)

Javeria Sarib

Wawooo !!! Another informative video.
          I share your these tips with my that viewrs who can't understand English ( I share these tricks in Urdu and Hindi) regards
          #javeriasarib

Raquel Podesta

Woooww of corse YOU WOULD FIND THE REASON WHY you are THE BEST ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Yu Ching

Hi Wayne, I have small very hooded eyes with loose skin hanging on the outer corners… is it possible to do cut crease to open up my eyes a bit?? Please help!!

wiwiek widyastuti

Wow…it helps a lot.
                Thanks Wayne.

Luisa Cerra

You are such a beautiful man, thankyou for your informative content and your very honest self ๐Ÿ’•

Elizabeth S

Love your brushes Wayne x

hannah roebem

Thats why I also don't like settingsprays…they darken your foundation as well…or the powder??

Marie Dora

Very sensible it's true that the powder will change colour after absorbing the oil and we all know this but how come we did not think of this before

Belinda Craddock

I bought some of your brushes, and they are fantastic!

Griffith Guts

This why I can't leave Wayne Goss ๐Ÿ™‚

lizainuk

I almost burst out laughing when Wayne said no middle man, buy them! I wish there is store in Dubai, I can actually see his brushes and test before which to get it first.

Sherry Reis

Brilliant tip. Haven't heard this from anyone before. You are such a blessing to the beauty industry. Winking back ๐Ÿ˜‰. Hugs…. Sherry

Rachel Haller

This makes so much sense. But yet I didnโ€™t know. Thanks for the tip!

Kate Donovan

Ah yes, I thought so! Of course any substance is going to oxidise when exposed to air but Iโ€™ve definitely noticed my under eyes get darker when the concealer is set. Which is what youโ€™re trying to prevent! x

hannah roebem

I finally was able to buy the last three missing so the eyeset is complete and I have to say, I looove them!! They are sooo good. Soft and fluffy together with my sonia g brushes I dont want anyrhing else. Btw please make your 2018 holiday brush permanent

Turboweevel

So, as a formulator I have a comment here. What folks call oxidation in foundations, isn't. Exposure to air has nothing to do with it, as evidenced by the fact that the product is exposed to air in the packaging without changing color. What's actually happening is wetting of pigments.

Pigments have to be wetted for their color to become fully apparent. Lots of substances behave that way, clothes get darker when wet, the ground gets darker when rained on, wet sand is darker than dry sand, etc.

Wetting pigments is a surprisingly complex thing. Not all pigments can be wetted by the same things, and to the same extent. Titanium Dioxide, for example, can be found in forms that will be wetted by water, and others that will be wetted by oil. And not all oils will wet all pigments equally well either.

So what sometimes happens is that you have the pigments incompletely wetted, and wetting is particularly difficult in powders. Then you put them on your face, your skin oils over time do the remaining wetting and your foundation is suddenly darker than before. Air really doesn't figure into it.

Unfortunately there's no way to tell how a formula will work for you until you try it. It's going to depend on the formula itself, your skin type, how you apply it, etc.

Yahneake Sterling

OMG thank you!!!!! Iโ€™ve been hating on some foundations for oxidizing on me ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ. Iโ€™ll definitely do this test.

Lynne Smith

Thank you love you are so smart

Jessee Berthold

…was that a wedding ring?

robin creamer

Your ears are so pink u little cutie!

v

I don't use any powder. It turns orange within five minutes even if I put it on my arm. I don't use anything else. I can put it on my wrist and it turns orange in a few minutes.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!