The Sad Truth About Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods’ Shaky Friendship

Main The Sad Truth About Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods’ Shaky Friendship

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The Sad Truth About Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods’ Shaky Friendship

Here’s Why Kylie Jenner Should Have Seen Jordyn Wood’s Betrayal Coming Subscribe: …

Saria Echols

Yall better slurp up this tea🍵

Kaelyss McConico

People are stupid I wouldn't drop my friend but Kylie would of have more hate from her sisters and people because she still friends with jordyn

Papeeshka

That baby True has something wrong with it. It is so cross eyed. Something’s off. Not trying to be mean but somethings off in the eyes but maybe it resolves itself as baby gets older? I don’t know anything about babies. But I have met a lot of babies and none of them were as cross eyed as True. Is something wrong with her or is it like a bad angle? I am really confused about this. I hope she is okay.

peekaboots01

No. I'm Jordan. Is not a good answer either. A best friend would say, yes, I'm Jordan. She's fake. The family is better off without her.

peekaboots01

Jordan was stupid to betray the family. Kris cared about her like a mother too. She back stabbed all of that for an ugly man-slut.

cookie monster

THEY WE'RE ON A BREAK.!!!!!!!
                  –Ross Geller
                  And that's a bizarre friendship

Z Zamora

Kiley paid for Jordan’s new face and body

Amber Smith

Khloe will never get over Tristan, and I don’t know why?! I mean I kind of get that they have a child between them and that can be a tough relationship to end. I get it. But he won’t change!

klwarren169

As long as Jordyn was her puppy dog, it's all good!

Bloombaby99

This is why it pays to be antisocial.

Diva Lee

i think jordyn is happy she break up with kylie i feel she wanna to get away from her life!!!

Fendi Bondie

I think they really gay!

Roxanna Box

I feel for all of the hanger ons of the Kar-Jenners it seems as if they are always getting the bad press while the KJ's do no wrong.

Britney Gardiner

Ok you guys are making it seem like Kylie is God and Jordyn is the devil. Stop acting like Kylie MADE Jordyn because it’s NOT trye

Maria Moore

Why.are ya'll mad at Jordan..is not her fault it Kristian.and khloe fault for staying … associating with him you must have liked him cheating on you because you stayed with him…. he has no respect for you so why is it her fault again

Dahniel Arzate

This video was so bias making Kylie look great and Jordan look like she was so unsupportive

OVO XO

I neeeeeeeevvvveeeer liked Jordyn. Liked stass, sofia, legit everyone but her

MAHLEE

Can you move on y’all will find anything to trash jordyn I highly doubt she was using the KarJenners jordyn had money and I highly doubt she really wanted to get with tristian. This is old they r living their lives. This is old news stop dick riding the karjenners

Heather Jones

Kylie is stupid. I would not have ended my friendship for stupid desperate Khloe. Jordyn was so loyal to her. She even keeps t her pregnancy a secret. I truly dislike this hypocritical family!

Edin Masic

We all know what the truth is,she fucked her sisters man,there is nothing more behind it than that.

Dree

Jordyn was like family, and she needs to be forgiven. Yes she was wrong, and so was Tristan. The Kardashians are treating Jordyn like trash, but forgave Tristan's trashy a** when Khloe was pregnant. Jordyn is living her best life and is no longer labeled as "Just Kylie's best friend". I hope she continues to do well.

QT

Ok but why wasn’t Khloe partying it up WITH Tristan??

alexis mcneil

jordyns not "friends" with the smith family, shes will smiths niece

Thats So Watermelon

Uh no hunny u got it all wrong, jordyn was the one that moved in w kylie thats y she kicked her out

Sheila Ann

SORRY GET OVER THE PETTYNESS ITS JORDYNS TURN TAKE A BACK SEAT FOR A CHANGE NOTHING STAYS THE SAME JORDYN IS BEAUTIFUL THIS IS HER TIME AND ITS. PLAIN TO SEE GO JORDYN YOU GUYS ARE NOT KIDS ANYMORE TEAM JORDYN YESSSSSS

Danielle

Didn’t pippin or whatever cheat on her husband? And weren’t Tristan and Jordyn seeing each other for months around LA together?

How do y’all know true tea on their relationship 🤨

Jordyn of course felt a lot of pressure being Kylie’s friend but that was her friend…and the events were exhausting but I’m sure fun and more for her as well. She could’ve said no…but she didn’t …

They were true friends. Y’all are reaching lol

Amari Simington

3:32 ~ flash back Mary ????😂💜

Porscha G.

I hate when the media try to make jordyn seem like she was using Kylie ….Kylie tried to use her money to control jordyn u see how she was talking to her when she went out on that date Kylie hooked her up with in the life of Kylie ….she was tired of that shit sometimes it’s not even worth it even if a person have money

vanessa diamond

Jordyn woods with that comment, You have friends? That's low key shade🤣

Ty Murrell

Jordyn is not a “close friend” of the Smith’s. She’s Will Smith’s niece

Yen H

They always seemed to have a codependent relationship, especially on Kylie’s side and they’re at that age that they just want to find their path and I do think jordyn always felt like a shadow and she needed to venture out.

Angela brookes

I think they both better off NOT being friends

George Svetovich

Dang don’t hate on Jordan for not wanting to be famous

George Svetovich

0:13 hahah remember when Kris cared and worried about Jordan

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!