The Sad Truth About Sophie Turner And Joe Jonas Relationship

Main The Sad Truth About Sophie Turner And Joe Jonas Relationship

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The Sad Truth About Sophie Turner And Joe Jonas Relationship

Joe Jonas And Sophie Turner On How Diplo Ruined Their Secret Vegas Wedding , And Everything We Know About Their Second Wedding To Come!

Dai1lest

Sophie is a damn Queen for real.

FlowerChild

So… do they not have date night with Kevin and Danielle ???? Just wondering

Itzhoseok sv

What is BTS plays at there wedding πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

Krispix

3:33 how both girls are taller than the guys

Betzabe Rosipko

2 years max, not trying to jinx it but something is waaayy off about this relationship…including the wedding which he didn’t even include his parents on….he was raised right…but behaved like a rebellious teen…red flags…just my opinion

Meriem Moussouni

Joe is Lucky for having such beautiful wife she is amazing as a woman a wife and a Queen

Beautiful SAOKiritoGF

She might have wanted to marry him for the Green card that's why you should never marry someone from a different country from where you're from because you'll never know if they really love you

Don Maniego

FACT: 98% of celebrities who get married in their 20s never last.

Justin Terrell

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Barb Hawk

congratulations to them both. But by his body language I see that he is a controlling man. Good luck Sophie

Swiftie Hannah

Taylor and Joe are cool now, she said it herself. Do your research

Amanda C. Holmes

Very misleading title.

Juan Pablo SebastiΓ‘n

I have the feeling that taylor swift was only invited to that interview so that it becomes awkward because of sophie being there and eventually it ends up in a sort of fight, but do not get me wrong i love both taylor and sophie. WATCH DARK PHOENIX!βœ–πŸ£πŸ”₯

John Cope

For the wedding in France to be legal you have to be resident in France for 40 days before the ceremony if your not French citizens that was why there was always going to be a wedding in the UK or USA as they 'Don't have time for that'.

Serial Thrilla

Beh, lame. It's Sophie Turner, for crying out loud!

Vekttap Kostholdsekspert

If I subscribe and comment on my video, I will register again

Maria Perez

Sophie Turner is beautiful and an incredible actor. Love her work.

Chelsea Daley

This lovely couple derisive a lot better in their lives to be so in love with each other and I personally think of all these weddings with the jonas brothers had they didn't know who they were as being brothers and finding the love of their lives and being with these lovely ladies being a team and getting along with one another it makes me feel very happy and sad at the same time because these boys are so sweet and fun loving young guys that every single night when I can't stop thinking of them in my dreams

KayleeBrowncoat

I hope they’re very happy together, but if it doesn’t work out Sophie has still got Maisie Williams πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Stevareno

what a shame nothing else to talk about of importance like people doing good around the world!

Sami Common

Oh Sophie Turner? Isn't that the woman who fights against Pro-Life? I can't stand her.

Francesca Colby

There’s nothing sad about a wedding

Lonely Lt

Sophie Turner is so beautiful

Syeda _ReVeLuv

In the thumbnail it said "Sophie Turner's second wedding" and I legit thought that Joe was her Second husband. But then I read the whole title. Fml I really panicked for a second there.

Titi Bleu

I love how they double dates that is so cute

Jarren Lumpkin

Damn😱

Love Candice S

They're still together and even said they laughed about Diplo's livestream.

mari isgood

I love The talko!!! the best channel ever! I learn so many things i didn't even know about!

Shruti Joshi

Nobody :

Talko:lets dig out what's inside their lives

Geltrude Sambuco

Oh cool only realized now im early

Ivana Wiratma

Getting cold feet before a wedding is not the same as a break up thougπŸ˜‘

Macy L.

Lets Make This The Most Liked Comment On YouTube
                                                                      Make It Blue!!!!

Lin Walker

Celebrities dont have any privacy at all

Oras Altaee

Love you ❀ love you β€β€πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’“β€πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’—πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜

#61442
                                                                          lcavazos1

My sister would love this!!!!!!!!!!

#61443
                                                                            king Junior

I'm early omg
                                                                              Last time I was this early James Charles had over 16 million subscribers

#61444
                                                                              Piper

Joe is my fav!!
                                                                                Thank you for the heart

#61445
                                                                                ItsMeKendall

joe is the cutest out of all of the jonas brothers, he has always been my favorite lol

#61446
                                                                                  CoolGamez YT

Make this blue if you are a huge fan of TheTalko!!!! Be an OG of mine today! πŸ™‚
                                                                                    πŸ‘‡ thanks so much!
                                                                                    πŸ‘‡ if not it's ok ^-^

#61447
                                                                                    michelle williams

Hiii I love these videos

#61448
                                                                                      Tila_Tomato

Wack

#61449
                                                                                        anusha garimella

hiii

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!