The Truth About BTS ARMYPEDIA World Tour Scavenger Hunt

Main The Truth About BTS ARMYPEDIA World Tour Scavenger Hunt

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The Truth About BTS ARMYPEDIA World Tour Scavenger Hunt

BTS fans are excited with news of new ARMYPEDIA. Subscribe to our channel: …

Bts Trending

Yeah like there would be any codes in finland๐Ÿ˜‘

ใ€Š d o n t w a n n a w a s t e m y t i m e ใ€‹

I cant really find any in Indianapolis

Kookieโ€™s and a cup Tae with extra Suga

I live in Vancouver, Canada and I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s any QR codes here…

Tayy S

I got my QR reader but apparently all of them were taken, I found the codes on someones insta story theyre real

rosie gacha life

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN MARCH1

BTS ARMY

It's so confusing. I can't understand anything. What will I do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ???

blue sky

I don't understand

Cookieel

BBBTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saitama A-Hero-for-fun

You call BTS's music wonderful ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Good luck dipshits

Tessa Amos

I see bts i klick even if i know i can't get one cos im from Eu Bulgeria๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I love BTS

Yes! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Armypedia was really cool!!! I already had share 5 memories but still I need to find some of QR codes to unlock it.

Sth Pari

๐Ÿ˜ต

Dimitri James

my brain hurts

Kim Taehuyng

I think Iโ€™ll never get these qr code cuz I live in mongolia

kokonut kookie

Idk if the codes are gonna be in my country

jazztin mayers

I hope they have qr codes in Philippines….

Kookie Jeon

AWW it sound so cool and fun i wanna cry i wanna participate tho:(((

Kookie Jeon

I know alot about them but can't participate because my stupid phone is goin' crazy FML

Kookie Jeon

My phone is in break down so i can't use it so i can't participate i wanna cry so badly :(( why is my life like this and also i don't live near any place with the code anyway, but what is this about? why do they make it?

Millie Yang

Any ARMY here?

aka

Just went on Twitter, got 20 codes ready to get read

aka

Y'all do understand that Tae and Hobi are not the same person right??

Dhen-Dhen Avery

what is the link?? where I can find it?

Katherine P

I don't know who BTS is uuummmm because I have something called a life, so really I don't care

xjess417 C

I saw two of them and took a pic

-namjooneroni-

We got this army! Fighting!

Thats Bangtan for sure

WE DONT HAVE QR CODES HERE!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sophia Nowrouzi

Am I the only one who took a screenshot at every code

YoonKookMyBias:-)

are there any in india? ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ please answer yes

YoonKookMyBias:-)

Hey Talko Are you a kpop channel?

YoU rEaDy To tUrN uP?

"The truth about The Talko" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sunita Rani

If you does not have that QR codes in your city What to do.

Ma.Hannah Jhoby Magluyan

Hey i get it!!!!

BTS ARMY

HELL YEAH I DO ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Andy 34

I fucking love our boys :')))))

#7606
                                                                            Jazhira Cirilo-Reyes

Bts is the best love you

#7607
                                                                              Gillian Regis

Are there any in Brooklyn

#7608
                                                                                Bangtanvelvet Foreva

Iโ€™m a dumbass but how tf do you scan it lmao๐Ÿ’ฉ

#7609
                                                                                  little miss

I'm so confused. Idk if some qr codes are in London….idek

#7610
                                                                                    Sunchild

The Talko help! Not only did I loose my bag I've lost all my QR codes as well! We need your help. Will you join?

#7611
                                                                                      Tumpa Ghosh

"THE TALKO BECAME A KPOP CHANNEL.."

#7612
                                                                                        That One Dude

I thought this was a hate video.

#7613
                                                                                          Azian

I who doesn't go out my house, shall go out now. Buy a new phone and search for these codes.
                                                                                            Problem is I'm broke

#7614
                                                                                            jungkook xox

here we go agin with the BTS videos thetalko cant just get enough

#7615
                                                                                              Rebekah Fortenberry

Can you please stop clickbaiting to try and get more views,it's not working and I believe everyone has figured out how your channel works,maybe just create good content so you don't have to use fake titles to get real views.

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!