The Truth About Camila Cabello And Shawn Mendes Relationship

Main The Truth About Camila Cabello And Shawn Mendes Relationship

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The Truth About Camila Cabello And Shawn Mendes Relationship

What’s Really Happening With Shawn Mendes And Camila Cabello’s Steamy Relationship. Subscribe to our channel: Señorita, I feeeel for …

Kiran DeB

Am I the only one who doesn’t ship them 🤷🏾‍♀️

Emmer Liao

Boy tHe TeA iS REALLLLLLL

Helena Cauwenbergh

I know what you did last summer is my favorite song
            But I don't really ship them😕

Nilima S

Does the woman have a cold?

Tuhina Haldar

Dont u remember wat joey said… If there is chemistry on stage they r not doing it 😂….
                #f.r.i.e.n.d.s

Kaila Jones

Surprised they didn’t talk about the 4th of July pictures 😂

Andrea Jegou

And there's new pictures that have been taken of them too kissing and holding hands!!! 😱😱😱

Sister walfful

But I thought shawn Mendes had a girlfriend that he made a song about

watermelon cupcake

why does every girl-boy friendship has to be "secretly dating"?? can't a girl and a boy just be best friends? but yeah its cute!😂

CookieStarPlayz XD

Nahhh Friends????
                          ILeIk tHE WAy yOu CAlL mE sEÑorITA

Blueishyellow11

If they both have been so private with their personal lives, why are they all of a sudden So public about their relationship now that their music video dropped? Like going out and holding hands and pretending to kiss in public. This is totally PR, and if you think it’s not, you’ve really gotta wake up…

qofiara donnio

Some tea in there bts part 1 between 4:524:53 they kissed trust me check it out

Sarone Nebeyu

Shawn and ariana are better than shawn and camilla.

ITZ_ Nova

Shawn and Camila looks so cute together

some thruths

they are.datiiiiiiiiiing video on my channel.don't forget to subscribe 💙

Sophia Going

lauren jauregui parin

Sophia Going

camren pa din ulol

MiseeR78

It's sad really how many stars are just heroin whores & they loose usually their lives for death by needle. Crazy

XXSlayer381

am i the only one that remembers Camilo was dating a girls when she was in fifth harmony

Gladys Gulle

shamilla💓💓💓💓💓

OneMomentPlease . . .

THEY WAY SHE PRONOUNCED SEÑORITA LOL

Sorry not hating just thought it was funnY skskskks

Astrid Catalan

Camila and Shawn: we are just friends

The whole world: you are dating you liars

JJ SIMS5

I love there music and I don't care if their together…….but I would still love it

Bella Bona

Was I the only one annoyed that the lady mispronounced Camila and senorita

26bella_husky

I think they are dating 😂

Cherry Gachalife

But friends dont know the way they taste XD

Laxia Xo

Don't worry Camila just FELL for him :3

basketballplayer101 02

Isnt she bi

Kailey Vandell

I really wish they were a couple

Crestin Bowman

Shawn and Camila should be a couple. They would be the hottest and cutest couple I've ever seen!

Hannah

“Camilla”

Mj Kirch

#shila forever

Michelle Perez

I wish I could meet Shawn Mendes!!!🙏 I think he is so funny and nice I love his personatly!!!❤❤❤I wish he could notice me!!!!!

Valery Lopez

I mean…..

Shawn could do better if he does like her😕

#73959
                                                                          Eniola Talabi

There future ship name is shamello

#73960
                                                                            Emily F

Bruh, they keep complaining their "Just friends" they were kissing a lot in Senorita. I ship them so much

#73961
                                                                              Mint Chip

Shawn Mendez I’m just waiting for heartbreak to write an awesome album
                                                                                Me: WHAT THE HECK

#73962
                                                                                Gabriella Saldana

Yes

#73963
                                                                                  Rosie Sanderson

I ship them

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!