THE TRUTH… JACLYN HILL x Morphe Volume II Palette REVIEW!

Main THE TRUTH… JACLYN HILL x Morphe Volume II Palette REVIEW!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      THE TRUTH... JACLYN HILL x Morphe Volume II Palette REVIEW!

Jaclyn Hill and Morphe have teamed up again, and this time they’re giving us a brand new eyeshadow palette! After The Vault collection left a bad taste in …

NikkieTutorials

DO YOU THINK THE PALETTE IS ANY GOOD?

MultiMiel

I got so excited when I saw the color story because those are shades I use all the time. I was just scared it would turn into a Vault situation, but thank goodness it didn't!

darulsth deshhisp

๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉโ—

kpop.lover

Wait what did Nikkie use on her under eye??? It's so pretty??

Kenny Balogun

Lovely….team both eyes

Airashie

7:15 The country of your eyeshadow is Romania!

Parker Erich

I love how educational you are, AND how much fun you always seem to be having with your makeup. It's very refreshing.

kaylee lopez

You can just say itโ€™s a good eyeshadow palette without shaming her 5 times. Like damn we get it, her first one flopped ๐Ÿ™„

kayyy

They all look too similar. Yikes.

qopoy dnon

"Lot of you don't care about fall out, although a lot of you cared when ABH did it" Burn ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

Alexandria Payne

You're an amazing reviewer and fun. F*ck what people have to say about how you apply shadows -_-

springalingading

Team bird

10,000 Subscribers With no Videos Challenge

Honestly ever since her โ€œcoming out videoโ€, nikkie has seemed so much more happy and herself. Iโ€™m unbelievably proud of her๐Ÿ–ค

Jennifer Cleveland

It would be SOOOO AWESOME if you had your own monthly make up subscription and then have a step by step tutorial as to how to use the products. Sample sizes of course. I am 51 and just getting into the make up again. I finally have time for myself to do more than throw my hair into a ponytail and run off to my kids sporting events. IT IS TIME TO REINVENT!

Clarissa Rose

Did she just say this palette is colorful but half of it is orange/red

HappyMochi 3101

Please do the other new palette from morphe. The PonyxMorphe palette.

Yessenia Rivera

Please make a video in which you turn yourself into Wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast!! I think you could 100000000% pull it off

Mary Aguilera

Wait so youre actually a dude?

Kristy Skyler

I can't wait for you to review Blood Lust!!! I think the palette is pretty but I won't be buying it because I don't want to support her. I'm sure I can find another good rainbow type palette from someone who i want to support. Love you Nikkie! ๐Ÿ’•

Helle SofiE

I like the colorfull side best

Mr. Slappy

This is not a women, his features are way too manly to be a REAL WOMAN!

Mr. Slappy

A man

Mr. Slappy

This is a man

Mr. Slappy

God is love, and being gay/ trans is not right!! Donโ€™t let your children grow up to be like these MEN IN MAKEUP!!

Diana Hernandez

Yes I will buy this palette ๐Ÿ˜

LadyLynn007

"I am shocked to my split ends!"
                                                          … I'm totally stealing that line ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love you Nikki!

Yomaris Castro

All Anastasia eye shadows have a crazy kickback but yet they are amazing

Emily Richey

Oooo I LOVE

Shelley Luka

A Lisa frank moment! So pretty!

Danielle Bertrand

She sounds like a mid westerner. Very wierd accent for someone who's dutch

Isabel Bernardino

Both looks are a look!! But I definitely will go for the bird in paradise lol

BreannaG

I feel like she was a little different. Whats up with that talk show background music anyways??

Angela Abron

You are so right about purple eyeshadows being the hardest to work with. I thought I was the only one who noticed it. As much as I love purple, I struggle with eye looks. But the struggle continues much love โค๏ธ

Kristen Morin

What are you wearing on your lips it's gorgeous!

#115658
                                                                          Minnie Tran

"You only live once" I felt that๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’›

#115659
                                                                            Samantha

I LOVE YOU NIKKIE!!!!!!

#115660
                                                                              Katarina Estrada

I love it ๐Ÿ˜

#115661
                                                                                Irisandra Hernandez

hahahahahahaha. love this video, too funny, love all the colors!!!

#115662
                                                                                  Gretchiemama

Thatโ€™s a pretty good price for the pallet, no?? Iโ€™m kinda shocked

#115663
                                                                                    Gretchiemama

That red eye looks eyemazing!

#115664
                                                                                      Nicole Hernandez Morales

this palette is literally my dream palette made come true ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– all the colors are right up my alley๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!