The Truth… Lady Gaga Makeup Review

Main The Truth… Lady Gaga Makeup Review

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      The Truth... Lady Gaga Makeup Review

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel! Today I’m testing out Lady Gaga’s new makeup line, Haus Laboratories! This Amazon exclusive release has …

Mackie

Hey Jeffree! Can you please do a full face of Pixi by Petra? I’ve been wanting to buy some of their products and would love if you gave your opinion about it. It’s a clean makeup brand! ❤️

Ajungla Sempo

Jeffree!!!! Your lips look hella juicy and lit!

Kelley Woolridge

I hope you went to see Nate’s grandma like that. ❤️

Unushka Shrestha

Jack’s always actually like it

Greecia Hailey

More about La Mer plz .. u the best bitch I watch every single video of makeup tutorials 😘😘

Matthew X

Beauty

Natalie Mayez

Very informative you never fail me

andrew nacua

❤❤❤

Karissa Aguila

OMG GIRL Love Your previous video. Jeff Dolah was awesome. Love love loved it. Watching your videos make my day and I always end up bungee watch you. Love ya Jeffre. Muah!!!

Abby Jenkins

That green eyeshadow looks really nice with Jeffrees brown eyes! 😮

Danjerick Pantilgan

I LOVE YOU!

Leila Wolfert

Wow great review and thank you! I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised, she’s a rockstar and why shouldn’t she create something fabulous? Agree about why and when, maybe she’s a beauty enthusiast like the rest of us?

Tony Tapia

So I stan and love all your videos but 12 minutes in I lost interest. This makeup line was trending for a couple weeks and now no one is really interested. Extremely disappointing she took this long to realize the line.

Carlo Martinez-Azares

Ugh wish I wasnt broke

Erika Whitfield

How come when I'm looking for an ad on YouTube I can never get one? I'm literally clicking every video and skipping to the yellows sections…bruh

kim Namjoon

You should try doing a video in your masculine voice

Евгений Тритон

Ты же мужик а не баба. Куда мир катится.

Karlina Jewell

You may hear a lot of dogs screaming

A Ghost.

Jefree looking more and more like buffalo bill.

naomie adair

Am I the only one that was reminded of Kris Jenner, when I looked at his face when Jeffree transformed into a Dolan twin??😂

Lindsay Paris

every one who loves Jeffree like this

Kimberly Panay

❤ the mirror 😶

shae roundy

I think lady Gaga should do now some metallic lips, matte liquid lips, some foundation, eyeshadow palette

Erin Enright

Dude I felt that disclaimer about screaming dogs in my soul. I have to do that every time someone comes to my house.

Princess Magpatoc

Jeffree is the only one who I can stand to have a long intro very entertaining

Alan Nosh

Why does youtube always trend this guy?(yes, he is a guy) This is a shame, youtube showing kids its ok to be like this mentally ill person.

Princess Magpatoc

Jeffree is the only one who I can stand to have a long intro very entertaining

lalalola15

Tbh I think her chronic pain (possible fibromyalgia) is probably keeping her from performing the way she wants to. This is something else she has an interest in and has a platform to jump into. I personally think it's a perfect fit. She has always been at least a little avant garde and an affordable brand that enables that is a niche she can fill.

Amie Swisher

Now who is this man again? Never heard or seen him before

TIffanyrose Angeles

Love the robe it's so….sexxxxyyyy

Danielle Boyer

Come to petoskey

Grace -In A Nutshell

I love it!!! It looks great and I love the lace.

Cesar Silva

I really had to think what month we were in i thought we were in February

TIffanyrose Angeles

Lips just done Jeffree???

#94515
                                                                          Kiley Brantley

As much as makeup how does Jeffree STILL HAVE CLEAR SKIN!?

#94516
                                                                            Daniela Licea

Please try Victoria Beckhams makeup

#94517
                                                                              Kaleigh c:

Idk I love Gaga but I was underwhelmed with the products. Wished it was just more over the top like her. It just reminds me of another mac product

#94518
                                                                                Heather Vogt

cant wait to meet nate and jeffree's baby! how did you hide the pregnancy for 9 months???

#94519
                                                                                  Bree Maze

Boo

#94520
                                                                                    Katerina Goncharouk

I feel like nobody cared about Jennifer Lopez’s make up line with Inglot because Inglot isn’t such a relevant brand right now…if she collaborated with a bigger brand it might have been a bigger success.

#94521
                                                                                      Ten Ring

Sick inbred asshole baby

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!