THE TRUTH.. Testing TATI BEAUTY & JACLYN COSMETICS! | NikkieTutorials

Main THE TRUTH.. Testing TATI BEAUTY & JACLYN COSMETICS! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      THE TRUTH.. Testing TATI BEAUTY & JACLYN COSMETICS! | NikkieTutorials

Today I’m FINALLY sitting down to try Tati Westbrook’s TATI BEAUTY eyeshadow palette AND Jaclyn Cosmetics highlighters! Of course, there was controversy …

Ebba Westerberg

Where is the winter wonder week😭😭

Z G

Nikkie… I’ve seen you use metallic with wet brushes, fingers, etc… why are you not giving this metallic the same opportunities you have other palettes? I have this palette and get the best looks I’ve ever had in my life using the techniques Tati explained in her video

Aulia Azzahra

Is it just me that I feel like she kinda forced herself to say something nice about the morphe products? Also she kinda holding back on previewing the Tati palette.

Angie Hale

Girrrrrllll, you can pull off any look, even if it's not what you started out to do!! I just love your videos. I especially love the ones you do like this one. I would have never put it together like that…I would have looked like a circus clown!😂 🎪 🎭
              I can't wait to see what you have in store for your next video!!

Godessofthegoldendawn

I heard young living is a cult

Sadia Afaf

Your handboeien earring looks amazing

Rosalie EJ Tuinman

Wil je een video doen: do my makeup only with essence makeup

Dragonite955

Why do you always use foundation SO much lighter than you…?

Lara Croft

I work hard to have good skin so I don't have to cake on foundation, nothing attractive about 1 inch of foundation. and if you had watched TATI, she shows you how to apply her colours for the full impact, finger finger finger.

Melanie gorniak

You are so gorgeous it kills me every time.

Cindy R

I dont think you were entirely honest Nikkie.

Melanie gorniak

I’m so trying that blush trick I have no cheekbones at all , hopefully I can make it work.

lil plant

Subscribe to lil plant

Melanie gorniak

The Morphe foundation is way way to matte I look like a dead zombie brought back to life and no moisture not a drop , then slap foundation on me. It looks absolutely horrendous on not just me but everybody I personally know that bought this , I honestly don’t know how anyone can ware it.

Fiona Banyai

Soz!!!! Dont like anything about this look. But the goths may love it

Lala Lumu

Nikkie: literally raving about Tatis palette and saying how good it is
                                      Everyone in the comments: OMG SHE SAID THE METALLICS DO NOT APPLY THE BEST WITH A BRUSH HOW DARE U

Missy Marie

That first jaclyn hill “highlighter” you used was a finishing powder and is to be used at the very end to buff in and blend all the products together watch Michele Wang here on youtube and how she uses it! She uses a dense brush and buffs over her cheek area and it looks stunning, well she doesnt use the jaclyn one but still

danntag

To all lazy cows who cover themselves with paint: Make up don't cover your laziness!Go to the gym ffs.

Stephanie Solis

Hmm… is someone holding Nikki hostage and making her act differently??? 🧐
                                            I got weird vibes while watching… video didn’t feel as genuine as they normally do… 😕

Amina Shah

13:03 when she applied a thick brown shadow to the lower lid 😭 🦝🦝🦝

jessica salgado

I value your life!😆😂

Natasha G

Looks beautiful xx

leo honeyy;;

nikkie, young living is a very predatory and dangerous mlm. Please don’t support them.

Melissa Neal

Did anyone else notice the dark concealer area in the middle of her face. It was driving me nuts with the severed color difference and not blended lines by the queen of blending…

Marie OConnor

Not feeling the look. Did not show Tati's palette in the best light. Too much makeup. Can't go out in public…imagine the stares you would get in the supermarket.

Sasuke Uchiha

PLEASE DO EXTREME FROST HIGHLIGHTER BY JEFFREE STAR <3 PLEASEEEE

Maulana M

What is that settings spray?

M L

My favorite look from you!!! I wish I knew how to blend black 🙁

Christopher Rodriguez

Cat fish … on special weekend 12-5
                                                                Your #14

Eva Carrasco Cano

How is it that you're the beauty youtuber giving a review but I know how to use the product better that you? Maybe the next time you're doing a review, if there's a video about the product made by the creator, you shoud watch it (you and every youtuber who wants to make a good review). Anyway, the eyelook was really beautiful Nikki 💜

MoonLogic

Kinda feel like it defeats the purpose of a BLINDING highlight to dull it down to almost nothing. Might as well use a cheaper, duller highlight. (As in, why should I get a blinding Jaclyn Hill highlighter if the only way you as a makeup artist can make it work is to blend it almost all the way out?)

x Lana x

Nikki! You should review Jeffree Star Extreme frost!! Love you!

Hakman Tim

No one:
                                                                        Idiots: TaTi
                                                                        James Charles: hEy SiStErS
                                                                        Also idiots: gay
                                                                        Other idiots: actually watch this content

Livuurpread Baloney

I hope you also got sent or have the Amor Eterno Collection by Melt because I wanna see a look from you <3

#108594
                                                                          Rebecca Stuck

“That’s sending signals to the moon!”

#108595
                                                                            Rebecca Stuck

“Entire region up here, called ten head valley” NIKKIE🤣😭

#108596
                                                                              QueenV

She left off the faseli (sp?) blur thing on her product list. Help?

#108597
                                                                                adam

The more makeup on that face, the better.

#108598
                                                                                  xXxBuRnEd_ GeNiUsxXx

Tati 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#108599
                                                                                    Grace Matilda

PLEASE LIST EACH BRUSH

#108600
                                                                                      autumn2Bsilenced

Why does this seem so critical… It’s like she already knew she wasn’t going to like it. She didn’t plan either? Yeah.. Nikkie… why?

#108601
                                                                                        Liz McGrew

As soon as she mentioned young living I cringed so hard. Like girl what is you doing? Nooooooo. There are so many other amazing brands that don’t support mlm pyramid crap that prey on people.

#108602
                                                                                          Annie Merciar

Just a heads up, idk why your eyebrows look kinda sparse at the ends and I’m not sure if you know, but that is actually one of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. I mean, you can look into it 🙂 just a friendly info, if it might help

#108603
                                                                                            Kinga B. Buksa

Beautiful eye make up!👌🏻🙂💞

#108604
                                                                                              Krystal Janice

I'm subbed to nikki, I love her personality, and I think she is gorgeous. but I don't like how she does her foundation full coverage, everywhere. and how she does eye shadow sometimes

#108605
                                                                                                Cheyenne Desjarlais

Sending signals to the moon 😂😂

#108606
                                                                                                  Jessica Munoz

Queen 🔥😍😭

#108607
                                                                                                    MAKEUP Holics

So beautifully lovely

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!