The ULTIMATE Green Look! GREEN MAKEUP CHALLENGE 2.0

Main The ULTIMATE Green Look! GREEN MAKEUP CHALLENGE 2.0

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      The ULTIMATE Green Look! GREEN MAKEUP CHALLENGE 2.0

I can’t believe this is happening again… today we are welcoming the Hulk and Kermit the Frog back to the channel cause I’m doing the GREEN MAKEUP …

NikkieTutorials

THUMBS UP IF YOU'RE PROUD OF ME!!! 💚 don't forget to comment the DUTCH WORD OF THE DAY: DIAMANT 💎✨

Eva Izeboud

This is so prettyyy! 💚🧡 Misschien kan je een Koningsdag make-up look doen! Een glam oranje look zodat je ook fleeky Koningsdag kan vieren ipv met vlaggetjes makeup op je wangen 😂

MCRmyGeneral

Green is my favorite color, I bought that palette immediately after I saw it for the first time, and this video triggers me! 😂😂💚💚

Janell Kendall

I can't stand the color orange…. It doesn't work with me. And I have dark hair and lots of freckles so I feel like it just doesn't look good on me.

Camden Kiefer

i think ive worn makeup maybe twice in my life and i have no clue what anything shes saying means but like,, this is so crazy therapeutic to watch at 4 am and shes so talented wtf. im just shook ig

Raine Brackett

Diamant

Raine Brackett

Diamont

The Lipstickholic

DIAMANT 💎💎💎💎
                      Love the look. 💚

Sara Zainab

makeup like pakistani birdel its your new challenge from pakistan

Erin Healey

Yellow next please 💛

Alyshia Jones

Loved this! I just uploaded a makeup transformation if you want to see!! 😱🙊🙌🏼

Tiffany Gibbons

I would love to see this in a galaxy theme 😂

Annnas rhabi

You are as pretty as a diamant

1000 subs with no video, mabye? sub plz

When people say "I thought you were on a diet why are you eating that junk" Me 15:03 😂😂😂

Nymphadora Tonks

yellow

kashaf qadeer

do a black eye shadow look nextttt

Jeanne Girouard

I am up late watching ur older videos n ur stating ur sticky love of primer. I hope you have tried Cover FX Gripper.

OgLilJanice

you look like khloe kardashian in this video

Khuwaila Hassan

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 looking amazing 😳😳😳😳😳💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

marissa foster

Can you do a look with the juvias place green pallate?

Jannatul Shefa

Nikkie please don't tell us your weakness.(black eyeshadow) Cz we will attack on it🤣🤣😂😂

Elena Pikachu

I really love this look, green is one of my favorite colors!!! 🙂 Diamant is similar to the italian word: we say Diamante

9ripka

nikkie should become an e girl!

Evilhelmsson

The Swedish word for diamonds is also diamant and its pronounced in the same way!

kaci barnes

Nikkie… babes your sooo BRAVE 😊.
                                                        If ur ever in the uk you need to do my makeup 😁

1d and larry Is life

I actually hate pink. And every where people are like “but why? You are a girl. You should like it” And I’m like what? I hate it. It’s just so … pinky

Arc Of Murder OFFICIAL

For the most part, I HATE yellow. Especially pukey yellow. The only one that’s okay is Bee from the JCXMorphe palette

Amberly Lucas

It doesn't intimidate me but… I'm not a big fan of pink, growing up as a redhead everyone told me oh you look so good in pink. But I can't stand it now a color I love that I would never wear in makeup due to fear is a deep plum shade

Albert Rocco

My fav color is green. Who else??

Acil Mroueh

Okay orange is my absolute nightmare clothes make-up (it dosen't work well with my skin tone) i just hate orange don't have anything orange in my closet /make-up bag just NOOO ORNAGE
                                                                  Now a little challenge what do u think of a black/blue dramatic eye look with black lipstick? pretty please
                                                                  Awesome fun video as usual i swear u make my day love uu

MaritMarzipan

Purple!

sYana Marya

full face of focallure products pleaseeee

Eliza Soukoulis

PERSON FROM AN ART SCHOOL: OMG NIKKIE BLACK IS NOT A COLOUR.

grace bowman

I love your eye shadow do much you dlay it girl but I accidentally said I was crying on the pole sorry xxx

#23057
                                                                          Jennifer Switzerland

Guten Morgen to you too 😁😘

#23058
                                                                            emy bouali

Since you made this, and soon there will be an all pink look, how about the next few videos are also basically “monochromatic” looks like blue, purple, yellow, red.. and end it with a rainbow look or something? I don’t really know 😂💕

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!