THE WORST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER TRIED!!!!

Main THE WORST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER TRIED!!!!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THE WORST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER TRIED!!!!

Its the worst foundation i’ve ever tried! Which is so sad because i had such high hopes for this. Kevyn Aucoin The Balm Foundation should have been amazing.

Art Bristow

Your discomfort at criticising this product is evident. Respectful and concise.

Mazs Beauty Addiction

I bought this as soon as it launched , I was so excited for it …. But I 100% agree with you , absolute worst foundation I have EVER tried – and I have a foundation addiction , so I've tried a lot ! Got the same results as you Wayne , it sucked the life out of my face , it truly looked disgusting . I have never encountered anything like this & hope never to again , such a waste of money :'(

꧁Hilda. RG꧂

Didn't Mel Thompson said she liked this foundation?

Naydene Mitchell

I returned this as well… it broke down so fast and even if I used it lightly it was just bad.

Robin Boots

Wayne I just wanted to say I just found your videos on YouTube , I've heard about you being a makeup artist, brushes, ect. I think you are really amazing and super funny. You are not the typical beauty influencer, and I find your actually wanting to help those of us really interested in learning to age gracefully. I love beauty, even plan on starting my own kind of channel. I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know I really appreciate your direct and to the point videos. You seen honest, and I really enjoy that. Take care.🌹🌺

Stephannie Metz

😉❤️

D N

Does he live in a nightclub? 😂

stephanie martinez

I just want the truth, positive or negative. I trust you. I
                      Can’t say that doe others in YouTube.

Annemarie Rottorf

Thank you for your honesty in reviewing this foundation and saving us mature women with dry skin a big headache to our skin & wallets. I also will take honesty any day to some of what I've seen. That's why I watch you. You are a genuine, kind human!!!

Avery Watts

It oxidized on me and disappeared in splotches on my face, the worst I’ve ever tried 😩

Chloe Lisette

mel thompson loves it, michelle wang hates it— guess it’s a no go

Fox_beauty

Ooo, is this another part of your house?? I had high hopes for this too

Kristina Ott

Have you ever reviewed the air brush makeup? I am curious about them but hate the idea of buying
                                Cosmetics from an infomercial. Lol Your great! Thanks for your honest opinions!

Nicky Higby

The only thing that made this product slightly less awful was with the Aucoin neo-elixir underneath it. But it was still ghastly. I love trying new stuff and I mainly adore the brand but this is just rubbish. Gutted.

beautyandmind

I would save this foundation for people who want to look sick, just in case they have to look sick at work, to get a day off 😂.

Lauren D

Sad, because Kevyn Aucoin is legendary, and he deserves make up worthy of his artistry and name!

Holly Justice

I adore you. ♥️ thanks for being you.

Denise Vasquez Lemrick

I think that if Kevin Aucoin were still with us(RIP❤️) this product may never have passed his expectations. It would be a totally different and beautiful/usable foundation…..I agree with you Wayne…👏👏👏👏🤜🤛🤜🤛🤜🤛

Catherine Miller

Thanks Wayne for always keeping it real. Love your new background!!! XOXO

NeeNee’s Journey

Love your honesty. I was wondering about this product since I started to get the ads for it alot on my FB page.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!