Things They DON'T TELL YOU About Your 20s!!! MONEY, Dating, Careers | Jackie Aina

Main Things They DON'T TELL YOU About Your 20s!!! MONEY, Dating, Careers | Jackie Aina

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Things They DON'T TELL YOU About Your 20s!!! MONEY, Dating, Careers | Jackie Aina

This video is done in partnership with Olay! Hey boos! Today I’m doing a VERYYY chatty video where I vent and talk about some of the things I experienced and …

Jackie Aina

I'm not doing a divorce "storytime" lmao not everything is meant for youtube…

Jailyn Walker

I needed this. I was on the verge from everything and this really helped. Thank you ❀️

Lauren Wants

Please talk more about men and dating! We need a Steve Harvey sort of segment from Jackie!!!!

Auntie Shay Shay

Men don’t date on potential

Lauren Wants

Jackie always keepin it realπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Tuoyo Ede

Auntie Jackie always dropping knowledge man!! Back to the video….

Shreyasi Jha

jackie i love you!!!!!

Tall Nique

I learnt something from this vid. Now lemme tryna make these coins hun😌

Amina Hussain

Love you Jackie !

Olivea Kahlela

This is why I love you.. I really needed this video 😭😭

Mariana Morales

I needed this thank u

Shannon S

We need a whole video just on dating ! πŸ˜…

Vuyi Sebiloane

I have dry sensitive skin and I use a sbr lipocream and it's great from keeping my skin moisturised. I want to start using sunscreen though but I have no idea which one to try that won't be harsh for my skin. Any suggestions?

Sandra Mendes

Jackie i really really enjoyed this video, thank you for being open and transparent.. thank you for Sharing ..
                                  I struggle to save to and i feel just like you said "it takes money to save Money" its hard to think to put money a side if my wallet is going to be empty after. But i believe i will find away . By Gods Grace.

Lots of love.

The Glam Bite

Its funny cause Im doing that now just going with it but I do love itπŸ€—

Andrew Chun

Sending love from korea!! πŸ‡°πŸ‡·πŸ’–πŸ‡°πŸ‡·πŸ’– wow we’re born in the same year 88! Year of the dragon πŸ²πŸ‰

green 861 ddd

18:44, its so funny to me that you said"at 23" and you uploaded the video today, when today is my birthday (turned 23)…was this video made for me? is this a sign? :))

Christie

You know who doesn’t date based on potential? Men

This πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

A Brad

I'm 26 and I just feel old πŸ™

Ana Morales

Love love love these types of videos! πŸ˜‡πŸ€©

Simone Rodriguez

Thumbs up based strictly on the intro πŸ˜‚

Iz

I spent a year single when I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years, I truly learnt so much about myself and am so much more confident now!! I'm now in a relationship and it's totally different. I was truly settling before but now I'm so happy I could die hahahahah

Merlot Vines

your the best thanks so much i needed that alot and probably many many other people too!!!!! and you look great!!!!!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!