THIS IS AMAZING! PIXI TRIO TONER FOR SMOOTHER SKIN!

Main THIS IS AMAZING! PIXI TRIO TONER FOR SMOOTHER SKIN!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THIS IS AMAZING! PIXI TRIO TONER FOR SMOOTHER SKIN!

LINKS Pixie UK US UK Paulas Choice US Paulas Choice UK Alpha H Liquid …

Lisa Thomson

The Alpha H is great. I’d love to know if Pixie is on par as it heaps cheaper.

Jayvee Grapa

i love the Paula's Choice 2% BHA. Gives me glass skin finish with or without makeup. I have dry to normal skin and in my late 30's and i live in a very humid and hot country. Love your videos as always.

Kalicatt

Thanks for the laugh!!

Raving_Mad

Glow Tonic broke me out so bad. Everyone else raves about it, & I wish it had worked for me, but alas…

Kiyo

Has anyone with rosacea (flushing only) tried the toner? I've been using the thayers for years but I don't think it's done much to help my skin (though I don't find the witch hazel irritating at all). I'm looking for an upgrade but don't want a flare up. Is it really that gentle?

blueshoes915

I love your humor! 💕
                  I recently purchased the Pixi Glow Tonic. Hopefully it works well for me. Thanks for the review.

Lay SP

So much love for this vid. Really made my day #FETUSGOALS 😂

Elle P

Wayne, I love the Pixi Glow Peel Pads too! Also, fabulous for your hands XOXO

Meta Brat

Wayne – you’re the best!

Just a warning for the sensitive skinned folks- The Glow Tonic burns so badly 😢 It’s left my face extremely red for hours after first trial.

Jennifer Trump

You had me laughing with the camera

Lisa Parker

Did you see that fly ? Lmao

Sweet Home Alamanda

I'm glad to see you speaking more about what we in US consider "drugstore" products. You've said in the past that you only know about and use high-end products. Love the review…and the fight with the camera always makes me laugh!😁

Little Feather Trompeta

been using Pixi glow tonic for a year and it works wonders for my skin. my pimple marks slowly fades and friends told me if i’m in love because i’m glowing….yes..i’m in love with Pixi and we are in a healthy relationship 😊

D Y

95% arguing with camera, 4% product review and 1% "did you see that fly?" LOL

Deer And Raven

Canadians can find this at Shoppers Drug mart….$38 a pop….& yes i bought one, because wayne made me do it. 😀

HECK

the gorgeous visual fusion of Petr Baelish and Gendry from Game of Thrones with the elegant demeanour of Obi-Wan Kenobi. i love it

Mido1622

I bought a sample of the Glow Tonic but I haven’t been very good about using it consistently. I’ll have to do that and hope to see a difference.

I wish Pixi Woo was the cheaper option but I find all the products mentioned is on the expensive side in Australia, and Alpha H is made here! Nevertheless, I’m at an age where I want to spend more on good skincare.

mnjmnjmnjmnjmnj

the glow tonic made my skin break out and I tried it on and off to make sure but I get acne each time

Michele Blais

I will have to try the Pixi glowtonic…💞

Sara P

How are they for dry skin?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!