This Is Jordyn Woods Connection To Will Smith's Family

Main This Is Jordyn Woods Connection To Will Smith's Family

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      This Is Jordyn Woods Connection To Will Smith's Family

The Smith’s Relationship With Jordyn Woods Subscribe to our channel: …

Sweet Trash

This was a fake scandal with people playing their roles in the orchestrated drama. The Travis Scott alleged cheating drama is also fake. Why do people keep falling for the Kardashians manipulations. 😎🤔😁😂😀Think with your brain people!😎🤔

koreaboo trash

Damn how many videos have you milked from the scandal?

Rosalyn Mack

Tristan is a repeat offender so he’s the blame

New York Sports God

Tristan Thompson is a bit** me being a b-ball fan and watching the cavs he is trash why does khloe even and have ever like his trash self now he got best friends fighting over something he caused and jorydn couldn’t control it by he kissed her # supportjorydn # kylieandjordyn be friends again #ftristan#givejorydnabreak# smithfamilygreat

Shannon F

This happens everyday to all kinds of people! It’s not right, but why drag this young girl through the mud so long! She’s so young! Cut ties and move on or fix it! He’s always cheated and took advantage of Jordyn being there maybe thinking it will put the heat on someone else instead of himself. I believe she was intoxicated and made a poor choice,he had motives! He is seen with many woman! This young girl isn’t known for ever doing anything to hurt anyone! I think they need to move the on from her or mend it. She was like family and fell prey to this serial cheater! Hopefully they can get over it! The Kardashian’s aren’t perfect and their money doesn’t put them at higher standards either! We all hurt it’s ridiculous that the world cares about Khloé s broken heart but not the girl he left prego whole with Klhoe! What goes around comes around! Kim sticking up for her sister calling people out that comment and putting them down because she thinks they are beneath her is ridiculous! You got famous from a sex tape BOOOOOO!!!!!

Lovie Starks

Pretty sure Jada chose Jordyn. Period. Duh.

narcellalockett

This is a sneaky diss to Jordyn.

Tara Zahn

Jada should've kept out of it. Idk how old the players in the scandal are, or why it's even a scandal. This goes on in normal folks lives DAILY. Will and jada are above the drama. The Kardashians would be broke if they made good, healthy life decisions I think. No one would know who they are. I don't care to know.

Jenny Piper

FAMOUS OR INFAMOUS I DID NOT KNOW JADA SMITH EVEN HAD A TALK SHOW.THIS ONE I WOULD NOT RUSH OUT AND MISS AS OTHER TALK SHOWS JUST SHOW PEOPLE AKIN LIKE THE OLD CANDID CAMERA WAS DONE AND STOPPED BECAUSE OF ISSUES.YOUNG KIDS ARE THAT AND FAMOUS OR NOT GLOSSIP aka GLOSSY GOSSIP MEDIA WELL NEWSCRAPERS aka NEWSPAPERS NOW FACE BOOK TWITTER INTERNET SNIPES IT IS HARD AND I THINK VERY IF FAMOUS PEOPLE LIKE ALL ATTENTION FOR PROMOTING A MOVIE THEN DESPISE IT WHEN THEY WANT PRIVATE LIVES. HUMAN BEINGS BEING HUMANE AND HUMANE JUST MAY GET THROUGH AND EXPLAIN A LOT BE HAPPY AND A FRIEND IN DEED IS OFTEN A FRIEND IN NEED .

Bree Joely

hey the world is ending but go off i guess

rihanna lewin

I feel bad for jordyn

Rustygun

Wow nobody never kissed another person BF/GF before I'm the only sinner on this page so many saints Judging this girl🤔🤔

Rustygun

Jordan Don't even bother chasing the drama move forward hun Ladies/gentlemen stop blaming other people for your man/wife actions

Sophia Bernal

The smith's are profiting of the scandal too. They get involved when ratings are good for their shows too.

Breda Price

Gurlllll spill that tea ☕️

not real jennie

It still bothers me that khloes name is spelled with a K and not a C

love 31 gameroom

The hell

Edie Gerardo

ANYWAYS WHY WASN'T KHLOE AT HER SO CALLED BF'S PARTY MAYBE BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT HER FAKEASS THERE AND ANY OF HER FAKEASS SISTER'S THERE JORDYN WENT 2 A PARTY SO WHAT IF IT WAS KHLOES BABY'S DADDY SHE WASN'T NO LESS PERFECT THAN THEM FAKEASS KARDASHIAN GIRL'S WHO DO DUMB WHORE SHIT BUT WHEN GIRL'S DO IT 2 THEM THEY PUT THE BLAME ON THOSE GIRL'S KHLOE YOUR MAN'S TIRED OF YOUR FAKEASS AND WANTED SOMETHING YOUNGER AND PRETTIER GET OFF YOUR FAKEASS HIGH HORSE AND U AND YOUR FAKEASS SISTER'S GROW UP AND STOP BLAMING JORDYN 4 WHAT HAPPENED 2 YOUR HOME HE STARTED IT TWICE AND THAT'S CAUSE U ALLOWED HIM 2 DO IT ONCE SO TWICE WAS BETTER 2 HIM SO NOW HE'S GONNA MOVE ON 2 OTHER GIRL'S 😜😁LMAO😜😁

Fatima Akbar

This is Jordyn 🙍she has no friends.For every like I will add 🙍

Start:🙎

karina flores

I love Will Smith 😍

Kamulah

Wait, Jordyn was desperate to defend Tristan?! For what, exactly?

VEEKA&KIDS _LIFE

Shouldn't have went

Michelle Tammy Denney

I think you are a very special, beautiful and loyal young lady. I am very proud of you

Venita Jagnanan

Kardashians like to take to situation in too deep. Society always blames the girl. What about the boy?! He was part of the situation too. Instead of choosing sides listen to what they both have to say.

julcia krolowa

they both were drunk so like accident? who gives a damn anymore, we're all tired of this bullshit

Baby Doll

Some of my worst mistakes happened wen I just followed others. I don't blame them for my mistakes but I do keep my personal distance from people I don't know very well and pretty much stay to myself. The Kardashians have always found a scapegoat during a crisis and this is no different. It could have been anyone

Genevieve Capuano

Dang I want one of them lol

Genevieve Capuano

But she been with em…or ditched em while she kardashianed it up….thnx for being a friend ditcher lol

Genevieve Capuano

Shyt now she watching her around big Willie

A Gamer

There saying the same thing over and over again we know Jaden made them know each other

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!