THIS IS WHY INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHTER LOOKS BAD!

Main THIS IS WHY INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHTER LOOKS BAD!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THIS IS WHY INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHTER LOOKS BAD!

We’ve all seen it. Dark, metallic, almost bruised highlighter. Why does this happen? What this and find out why! Best Highlighters! US Jouer Highlighters …

Suncica Milic

❤️

Shereena

My makeup used to be so heavy and what I now see as (ugly) because of Instagram I was brainwashed into thinking heavy is better. But now I know natural is best 😍

Sumi R

Hi Wayne thank you so much for the video. I have invested in highlighters that are too dark so what do you recommend I do with them now? How can people pull off darker highlighters? Any advice appreciated xx

Jennifer Rinaldi

Look at that! I never would have realized that. Another gem video!

Amrita Ramesh

Yup. Looks great as eyeshadow, looks scifi as highlight. Which is a look, but really mire natural on deeper skin.

minnie saab

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

timeladyshayde

This is why I struggle so much to find a highlighter that suits my super pale skin. Becca in Pearl is one of the few that works, S’il Vous Play by Colourpop is good too.

Stephanie Crutchfield

Wow😉 your looking much younger💋. Did u get botox???? I really want some. 53 aint looking too badd on me

Kindra Criado

I subscribe to boxycharm and glossybox so when I get highlighters that are too dark, or too light, I use them as eyeshadow. Especially if they are ‘glittery’ or something I wouldn’t use as an actual highlighter. A lot easier than using glitters or buying extra products so nothing is wasted.

L A

The 1st thing I’ve been doing right 😂

ilove2929

Yesss i cant thank you enough! Choosing the perfect highlighter is the most tricky one, esp if I only want to keep 1-2 in my drawer, and also surprisingly not many people talk about it

Christil Arrington

This is why you are the magic man! Always the best info!

Ioana Ivan

Never thought of that! Very informative, thank you!

Tasneem Mustafa

What do you think of strobe cream & liquid highlighter worn underneath makeup?

Vivian Garcia

I feel the same is true for really light highlighter too on certain skin tones. I have brown skin and depending on how the light hits my face, the highlight will look like a white spot on my face-which is not very flattering…(kind of like how some girls will apply highlighter to the ball of their nose-which is not flattering at all btw and that trend needs to just go away already LMAO)….but not sure if this is an issue for anyone else with highlight looking white on the skin….or maybe I’m using the wrong highlighter for my skin tone or flat out not knowing how to apply to my face. I’ve been using ABH highlighter…I’ve been wanting to try Nars to see if that’ll be more subtle with my skin tone. I have a similar skin tone to Nicole Scherzinger, if you have any suggestions on what highlighters you’ve used on clients similar to my skin tone I’ll appreciate it! 💜

Blubb Blubb

Mr. Goss, which eyeshadowebase do you recommend for the tillbury eyeshadows?

Blaq Beauty

Unless you have deep tones like myself… then the deeper highlighter shades glow on your skin.

julie

GREAT VIDEO………

Rachael Diffrient

Mind is blown 😲

The Merz

Helpful Wayne! Thanks! I keep wanting to purchase CT's darker vrs when I know Lightgasm would be the better for my skin tone. 😉 Also you reminded me I've been meaning to subscribe 2 Rae Morris, watch more of her tutorials etc. I find her fascinating. Doing it now!

Lunazul

Love your channel!! 💙🧡💜💚💛💗

Kartika Dewi

Thankyou for always give a good tips 😊

GwenGwel81

I'm sorry, what?!?! Is it not common sense?!

Audrey

me right now : testing my drawer full of highlighters and getting rid of everything because they're too dark for my skin tone 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Nadia Galvan

That was an excellent explanation!! Thanks!

Jo Withrow

I love your channel. Your advice has truly upped my makeup skills. Thank you for helping me with my self esteem.

Ellieee

Thank you for sharing tips like this Wayne! A true beauty channel is what this is ❤

Alondra Cervantes

Can you do a video on body shimmers/oils/makeup

Jaie-M **

Awesome technique. So glad to know I'm on point.

Hana Ryu

👍👍👍

Summer Love

This made so much sense

Erin Gaughn

You are the best beauty channel on Youtube. Professional advise, to the point videos, and no drama.

Maria Casella

Some gals apply so much highlight it's blinding!same goes for concealor,bronze doesn't look natural or flattering..totally agree with Wayne!!he is such a professional,hard at work dedication he has is very much respect and appreciated

lindsey bailes

Thank you for all the information you provide on such a regular basis. It's lovely that you don't just chase trends and have the education and experience to back it up. Thank you! Never change

#66327
                                                                          Katrina Haist

Short and to the point. Love your videos

#66328
                                                                            Donna Garlitz

I'm so amazed at what I learn from you. You just keep coming up with new ideas and express them so lovely. Thank You 💐

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!