THIS SELF SETTING CONCEALER IS AMAZING!!!!

Main THIS SELF SETTING CONCEALER IS AMAZING!!!!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THIS SELF SETTING CONCEALER IS AMAZING!!!!

This self setting full coverage concealer will blow your mind! LINKS! UK US PS – i apologise for naming each shade!

fonjadidi

He's the only mua YouTube that's been around for a while stayed relevant and doesn't get involved in BS also one of the first to have his own product!

PoppinInColumbus

Okay Wayne, so which shade do you choose for YOUR tone? Trying to get an idea how to match with my own… Thank you! 😉

ROSIE WAITE-FENN

Thanks Wayne! You’re so funny! It cracks me up when you swatch on your face like that but it’s so good to see the colours! Wish you could do my makeup as I’m totally c@@p at applying it! Stay cool! 😎 Rosemary xx

Barocchissima

Dear Wayne, actually my concealer is the Light Medium Tarte Shape. Could you help me to find the right tone of this new one?
              Thanks in advance,
              Valentina

La Tigresse Territoriale

Thanks very much for naming every shade!!! Very helpful!

H R

Oh Wayne I thought you said this year you were going to step away from product reviews, I miss your brilliant makeup tips and tricks. Would love to see more application focused videos in the future ❤

Caitlin Herst

But but but… what’s your new way of applying concealer?!? 😥

Genese Knox

I’ve learned a lot from you about application. I look younger now that I don’t try to apply everything so heavily and work on blending & buffing more. ❤️

Ann-Marie O.

Thank you, I’ve been looking for a new concealer and this on looks lovely 😊

Shez Duggan

Wayne I need help! My undereyes are my most problematic areas and feel that they ruin my otherwise beautiful make-up. I suffer with some puffiness, which of course, I have good products & remedies for but I also have several awful fine lines just underneath my eyes. EVERY single concealer I have tried immediately sets si badly into these lines that its's almost a waste to even use setting powder! I really do hydrate, moisturise and always use a good primer beforehand but should I be hydrating under my eyes more? Or in a different way? Is there anything you could recommend? I'm so upset with this because I have NO crow's feet wrinkles or other visible wrinkles anywhere else on my face (I'm in my 30's) & I feel that everywhere else I love how my make up looks. I've tried budget to drugstore to high end to luxury concealers and yet the same thing happens every time! What can I do? Thanks in advance ❤ xxx

Erzsebet Deer

IT'S WAYNE GOSS BROTHER AND ROTTEN LIKE A HELL BASTARD AND UGLY AND PERVERT WHO DO NOT ALLOW THE REAL AND SWEET WAYNE GOSS FOR TO BE THERE…… HOPE YOUR TIME IS OVER SOON DO NOT HAVE LOOK AT YOUR UGLY PERVERT FACE AND WELCOME BACK THE REAL WAYNE GOSS WHO STARTED UP BEFORE THIS TYRANT BANNED HIM]

READ MY COMMENTS AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS BASTARD ROTTEN CYBER CRIME AND POLITIC AND ECONOMIC CRIMIAL

R C

I'm disappointed that Wayne did the huge triangles of undereye concealer than 90% of YT gurus do. I have NEVER applied more then 3-4 tiny dots of concealer under my eyes. Paying attention when applying my foundation under my eyes reduces the amount of concealer I need. A little of that stuff goes a long way. And I've never had problems with it caking or creasing.

Dany Ken

Thank you so much for introducing me to this product. I tried it in Sephora and it doesn't settle into my line and doesn't crease. I have oily skin and I wore this for this for 8 hours and no under eyes smudge. It also cover my dark circle really will. I'm so happy. I enjoy all your videos 😄💖

Sam kakarot

No juvias place review 😨

Leslie Smith

Thank you so much for your tips and tricks! I have learned so much from you on proper application. ❤

Colleen Woodworth

Wayne, I just have to say that you are one of the few people who get so completely more attractive as you age. I'm in love with these videos, which I've just discovered. I'm 43 and have no idea how to apply makeup (despite using it my entire adult life), so have started looking for help and found you. You rock, thanks for these awesome tutorials.

Kitana Kitty

I cracked up. I've never seen someone put all the concealers in the line on their face before.

Clara

Good review Wayne thanks 👍❤️

T Hynson

Thank you for doing the swatches. I find it helpful. The numbering system seems to jump around a little. Perhaps it's just me. I guess because there are different undertones for each number. I am a big consumer of concealers because my undereye area is rude and does not cooperate, so I'm always on the hunt for the next best concealer.

Kara Denise

Hmmm definitely would have to try

antheia

please swatch everything this way from now on

Sorpy 69

Unfortunately this concealer has TERRIBLE reviews and couldn’t find a YouTuber doing a wear test that it actually looks good on. It accentuates lines awful and looks caked, patchy and dries way to fast.. love you Wayne but I’m gonna have to not agree w you on this one but still LOVE you 😍

Haley Garner

You do such great work! I really want you to try Maskcara Beauty’s llld foundation. It’s a cream. Highlight and contour to your color match and it a all foundation but also color corrects and conceals. Absolutely, undeniably, hands down the best foundation, concealer and color corrector I’ve ever seen! Pleeeeeeaaaaase do a review! I’d love to know your thoughts!

Lynette Walsh

Love your videos Wayne! Never too long. Glad to see the shade range for this concealer. This is definitely on my to try list (need to save for this)

tracy sproull

💖 your videos! You’re the best….

Jill B

That hair though… and those eyes. Oh and the concealer review. All so good!!!

Elisabeth Throop

Thank you so much for all your videos-you seem like a really nice guy who loves to teach others. Again thank you!

Marge Verschuyl

What brush did you use? It didnt look like the contour brush that's a bit flat.
                                                              💖💖💖💖

Wuyue Sun

So many swatches! Love this and the CT lipsticks one. And my question is…. When would u do a give-away?😭

Slog 45

She is great and I love your videos! I would love to see an eyeshadow review AND your recommendations for colors for various eye colors. I have grey green eyes of medium intensity and it’s very hard to complement with correct eyeshadow. Maybe do one on just grey eyes in general?? ❤️💕💚

Sweet Sarita

I think I need this! It's funny that he apologized for it "taking forever" to name the shades and it was only 7ish minutes. Love Wayne Goss! He's so down to earth and relatable.

Fawn Hanley

I'm fair af with yellow to neutral undertones so it doesn't affect me.. BUT I cant help but notice there are not a lot of DARKER SHADES! natasha denona what's the T!? That's ridiculous compared to the lighter shades. Its concealer so i do understand there are usually less shades BUT that being said if you're going to make a sh1t load of lighter shades with every sort of group of undertones u need to be consistent imho and do it for the whole shade range from almost white to rich caramel and the whole way up to the beautifully rich dark chocolate shades. Its just not very inclusive in this day and age and with all the times its been raged about online and with a handful of companies trying to come out with massively extensive shade ranges I just feel someone with Natasha's background should know better. Rant over.. mic drop.. nuff said. 🤯😳🤬🎤

Pelu Chas

Great video! Loved the tip about the brush first and beauty blender after. Will certainly try some of these…thanks!!!

Princess YuBeace

Very promising! I just have a very important question, that may seem a bit odd for most; How does it smell? Do you think it's perfumed? I don't see it in the ingredients but I really want to make sure. I just CANNOT handle perfumed products. After I got the worst betrayal of my life (it was EXACTLY my skincolour but it had rose perfume and I could NOT deal with it…) I just don't trust anything anymore. Q_Q

#68238
                                                                          Kate Miller

Does anyone else wink back at the end? Love your work Wayne 😘😉

#68239
                                                                            Anika x

I love how he is never involved in the drama within the beauty community, in terms of talking about it and actually being in it.

#68240
                                                                              Anne Nielsen

Would you do a review like which products to use for the different types of skin?
                                                                                Dry, oily, wrinkly, bumpy, mixed and so on.
                                                                                When to use what, or what order to put stuff on.. 😊
                                                                                Enjoy watching you, as you are direct, charming and stunning.. 😘

#68241
                                                                                Leanda Stellato

Thank you very much 💖

#68242
                                                                                  BlackThornRose127

I wonder how self setting this one actually is. The MUFE self setting concealer while having a good formula, definitely wasn’t self setting.
                                                                                    But I’ve found ND matte base products to be quite drying for my skin type.

#68243
                                                                                    murasaki9

I just REALLY need to find a concealer that does its best to stay a bit smooth. I have fine lines so I know it's impossible but when I try to get ANY concealer to blend, it goes patchy. My under eyes are not dry and flaky. I stopped using regular concealers and went to a lighter, more fluid makeup. It worked for a while but this second bottle is doing the patchy looking thing. I just wear concealer, and NO powder on it, and just powder on my face. I've been using a face primer under the powder this year. I include under my eyes but it gets patchy with or without. I tried eye primer but that was a disaster. I can't afford expensive makeup which can be frustrating. But if I were to put out for this, I'd want to be able to return it. I also moisturize under my eyes before I put on the concealer but let it sink in. I tried a drop of oil with the makeup and that was also a disaster because my eyes are oily, especially right under the eyeline and on the sides so I got raccoon eyes. It took me a really long time to find a waterproof eyeliner that wouldn't melt onto the sides of my eyes.

#68244
                                                                                      The Gargoyle

Arms are not an option when Wayne swatches products, and that's super great! 😘

#68245
                                                                                        Jennifer Rinaldi

Thank you thank you! I have been looking a concealer like this. I have a few lines and wrinkles around my eyes but I find that adding powder makes it worse. I can save on the powder. I am ordering this stat! Have a good weekend!

#68246
                                                                                          Kamila Kopeć

Love the logo! Will this concealer work on more mature ladies?

#68247
                                                                                            Liza Ali Makeup Artist

always waiting for your videos 😊😊😊please solve my one problem i have some lines in under eyes when i apply concealer and bake my under eye area it’s make creasing too much and foundation gets patch too much if i bake my all over face what should i do😥😥☹️☹️☹️☹️if reply A big big Thanks to you☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

#68248
                                                                                              Maya Warner

Imma definitely be blending my concealer with a brush first from now on thanks for always giving great advice for actually wearing makeup and it not looking ridiculous or cakey

#68249
                                                                                                Liza Ali Makeup Artist

hi sir i am your big big fan❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#68250
                                                                                                  Joy Johnson

Hi Wayne… thanks much for the video and heads up on this great concealer… can you please share which brush you used in this video? Truly appreciated…
                                                                                                    Have a wonderful weekend 🤗

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!