THRIFT WITH ME my first time! ☆ (Vlog + Try On Haul)

Main THRIFT WITH ME my first time! ☆ (Vlog + Try On Haul)

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      THRIFT WITH ME my first time! ☆ (Vlog + Try On Haul)

I tried thrifting for the first time!!!! COME THRIFT WITH ME!!!! I do a little try on haul and even DIY-d some of the pieces I picked up! Outfit details & fun shit over on …

Vanessa Cervantes

Loved the concept of this video! This should become a new series on your channel! ♡♡♡

Ashley Avalanche

You make everything look so goooood

Franchesca Santos

SNEAKY FAM!!!!

Olivia Conner

Sneaky fam! Also how have you never gone thrifting before! I love the thrift store.

Cody Cave

This is such a weird coincidence!! Me and my friends are into thrift shopping just this month! And we even decided to open a shop with a touch of our own style (photography) HAHA! Try visiting it if you just feel like it :–) it's on IG: @bagobukad

Harlee

Ah! Love both your channels and love thrifting videos, it’s a perfect match! The editing was on point💜

Monserat Sanchez

Loved this !!

Annie Gomez

Do more thrifting videos!!!💗

Lyndsay Olson Fibromyalgia Warrior

I love the Hard Rock shirt!

ExtraJill

yessss love a thrift queeeeeen

Jennifer Ha

You should thrift more! Love the editing too!!

Isabel Adriana

Moreeeeee

Isabel Adriana

This editing too👌🏼

Isabel Adriana

More like thissssa I just loved itttt

jonet johnson

I love you tara💕how are you soooo gorgeous

hannachristine

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!

danyelle white

roll the sleeves!

Jaime Brooke30

You found great pieces. I love thrifting.

Trinity Wells

I love these type of videos! I like switching it up!🥳

greys anatomy rivervixen

Sneaky fam ❤

Maria & Agripina

Loving your hair 🥰

Libby Reid

The editing is sooo good!! I love how you are changing things up! Go Tara!!

Lama28

Okay this video is everything!! The editing is good, the background music is good, the content “the before and after” VERY GOOD TARA LOVE THAT 💗 💗 XX

Angelica Mendez

More like this girl!!! 👍🏼

Carolina Santaella

gosh probably one of the best edited thrifts with me out there. in love with the editing and the way it was filmed sm!

Aisha B

The camera quality 😍😍😍😍

MomLifewithKay

i like that hard rock t-shirt!
                                                            love everything u got i need to go thrift shopping ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Kristell Ng

I love the transformations you did to the clothes you thrifted, they turned out great and you pull them off so well! For the Red Adidas shirt, I think it'd really look good if you turned it into a workout tanktop 🙂

Kimy W.

this is one of the best videos I've seen you put out !!! would love to see a whole thrifting series/challenges on your channel. also loved how you included theDIY, it was an extra bonus that made the video even better.

xx

Anna White

You can so wear those sweaters as a sweater dress wear black biker shorts underneath with some sneakers or booties 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Taylor Paige

Do more thrifting videos!!!

Sann

Girl you're close to get 900k 😍

Mari

We want more thrifting videos !!

Estrella Garcia

Do moreeee!!

JennB

wowww its crazy! im just getting into thrifting too, and i’ve been getting stuff from mens to crop! i love your style! ps love youu!!!♥️

#8111
                                                                            The Donnellans

I had plans to go thirfting this weekend with my friends and now I’m definitely going and also going to look at sweaters in the men section cause I have never done that

#8112
                                                                              mshorsegal13

yeaaaaa, I'mma need more of this ! 🙂

#8113
                                                                                Alexa Sunshine83

Nice Adidas shirt!! ill have to check out that goodwill! ❤️

#8114
                                                                                  Ana Santome

More videos like this plz 😍

#8115
                                                                                    Odalys Ramirez

Ok you’ve talked me into thrifting now too lol. The light blue sweater was my favorite one!

#8116
                                                                                      Shelvia Giovany

i have always impress and of course in love with your style, aesthetic, and personality! love ya! ♡

#8117
                                                                                        Judi珠珠

the neon light is my mood rn

#8118
                                                                                          SarahInez Martinez

The music on the way to the thrift store gave me kkandbabyj vibes !

#8119
                                                                                            Chelsea Farrow

Okay this video is great but can we talk about how SHINY YOUR HAIR IS! 😍😍😍 the curls are perf and just. Wow. I need your secret!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!