Throwing a Dart at a Map & DOING Whatever it Lands on CHALLENGE ๐ŸŽฏ| Piper Rockelle

Main Throwing a Dart at a Map & DOING Whatever it Lands on CHALLENGE ๐ŸŽฏ| Piper Rockelle

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Piper Rockelle

Shalom guys! I hope your day is great but better watching this throwing a dart at a map and doing whatever it says challenge. This dart challenge is so funny!

aj squad

piper one day i want to sing on your channel

Jazile Zavalza

I canโ€™t be the only one who wishes piper and Gavin got each otherโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

GALAXY LPS

Piper can you do 24 hours on a trampoline? Only if u have one or if ur friends have one.
            -galaxy

Emely Salas

Not to be mean but Gavin is a bit of how do you say it a BRAT

Its Cyaxx

โค๏ธ Hayden and piper goals like if agree

Ify Agogbua

can you do a guess they right candy flavor challenge with sophie and gavin plz

Slime

I love you channel I texted you on instagram please text back your my favorite YouTube

Maria Meleshkina

Love your channel!!

Deniz groรนt

A mother dart challenge

Monika Lakatosova

Do more map videos

Shauntae louden

LoL best video ever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Charlotte Mckenzie

What does shallom mean ps I love you and your videos piper

Small Frie

Wow Corrine just straightened her hair now its back to curly ๐Ÿ™ so sad

Gianna Agunzo

Please do another one pleassssssse

Cherry blossom 876

Omg frank I was dying when you said where it lands thatโ€™s where you move to๐Ÿ˜‚

A’Marie Carnell

Pin this if you and Gavin wanted to get kiss

Just Em

Well…i have whore a wet, cold shirt before i got home from school on the hottest day of summer put my backpack away a ran outside, when i got outside i released i was burning, sweating even more so i ran and jumped into the pool with my clothes on!

Kawaii Paws

Last one to stop eating vegetables

Nayelly Lopez

You should do a 24 hours handcuffed to Gavin challenge

Sierra Richardson

I have the flu

Deo Beauty

Choose the wrong one๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
                                                Next one ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
                                                Last one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
                                                BYE โœ…

gracie loves gaming yayaya :3

okay your the best but at the beginning i canโ€™t well I donโ€™t really know what youโ€™re saying at the beginning cause you go so fast

Tyra Massa

You should make an other video about reading your comments and if you do see something bad about you on there that's probably because there just jealous of you.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™„

Gaming Girlz

I donโ€™t get any of our ships.. From the begining we all ship Piper and Hayden now its Gavin and Piper, whos it gonna be next? Piper and Sawyer?? xD

Azizah Mohamed Tayub

your amazing!!!

Emily V

Lol you guys are so funny BTW how old are all of ya'll

Tyra Massa

Frank is soooooooooooooooo cute and the reason why I text you so much is because I don't have access to actually text, but besides that please, follow your goal in life and also follow your dreams

Isyss Vaughn

What if Gavin and Curine got kiss. Gavin did throw the dart and get Curine, sooooooooooooo. That would have been awkard to watch because Piper would have seen them and plus Hayden was thier, and likes Curine, so that would been extra awkward to watch.
                                                              And why didn't Frank get go. He was on map.๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

sonia quiroz

ooooo

Tyra Massa

Tyra

Talia Davidson

do another challenge like this!!

Tyra Massa

Oh by the way I'm not tyranny massa that's my mom I'm Morgan massa and I'm 9years old

Tyra Massa

Piper if you ever want to see me I live in Visalia CA sunnside St red truck and black car 3hour drive but I really want to meet you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Paula Mosher
                                                                          #10957
                                                                          Melanie Drobot

Do you have a crush one of your friends

#10958
                                                                            Violet Gray

Love u piper!!

#10959
                                                                              Michael Lemanski

Loved the video especially the idea of doing this challenge

#10960
                                                                                Melissa Tate

Hi omg Iโ€™m loving this video and all of them

#10961
                                                                                  Keyana Wayne

Do another one

#10962
                                                                                    Katie Holmes

So cool love you

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!