Throwing a Dart at a Map & Letting it CONTROL MY LIFE for 24 HOURS CHALLENGE 🎯| Piper Rockelle

Main Throwing a Dart at a Map & Letting it CONTROL MY LIFE for 24 HOURS CHALLENGE 🎯| Piper Rockelle

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Piper Rockelle
      Throwing a Dart at a Map & Letting it CONTROL MY LIFE for 24 HOURS CHALLENGE 🎯| Piper Rockelle

Shalom guys! Hope your day is great but better watching me throwing a dart at a map and letting it control my life for 24 hours challenge! You guys love the dart …

Piper Rockelle

Would you guys freak out if you met Adam Sandler?

Who ate their french fries the best? 🍟

lea pensotes

Gavin is like a girl

ZoeStella Collins

So fun challenge : )

Ada Boekelman

Here!

North India Comedy :NIC

Pray for Frank :C

Alexandra Lefroy

Panckackes arts better

raj verma

why do sofy always gets so close to gavin do she likes him but piper and gavin u both need to tell about your love in the upcoming videos very soon

Alexandra Lefroy

I lové MacDonaldS m'y favrioute fast fois on idea ans i like There happy meals

Isabella North

Piper, do you miss Mariam??

مارال بیات

I love piper

Dan Tama

When did you meet Sofia sorry I don`t know how to spell her named😥😉😒🇦🇺

Chloe Gaming

ADAM SANDLER!!!!!!!!! HE’S MY FAV HE’S MY IDOL!!!!! OMG YOUR SO LUCKY!!!!

Also Gavin got his Gucci backpack back lol.

Piper your also my Idol!!

I also love how Frank says Sophie it’s like his saying sopi

Kyla Marie Matocinos

Chicken spagetty,fries,nuggets,chickenfillet

Dan Tama

I hate your dog because his voice and he talks to much

GK CREATIONS

I loved the video and I also love you guys very much

Tilika Chopra

Why is Sophie feeding Gavin and also why is Sophie sitting next to Gavin and not Piper

raj verma

I just want to see your's and gavin's videos…..plzz show that in your channel also when gavin proposed u…are u guys really in a relationship or there is something going on between gavin and sofie…piper u and gavin are such a cute couple

Ella Zoffman

i would watch u all the time if u didnt have the pug. its really anoying

Ciera apricot

Waffle

Tilika Chopra

Gavin likes both Sophie and piper but more of piper and Sophie kind of likes Gavin and piper likes Gavin but there are so many comments saying pavin that it's hard for everyone to come clean

Kyla Marie Matocinos

All

Emeterio Galeon

Lol I'm just looking at you eating

Gacha sisters Ha

dead

Tilika Chopra

Sophia and Gavin looked cute together cuter than Piper and Gavin also known as

Ckj7girl 007

ADAMN SANDLER AWWWWWW ME JELLY 😭😭😭😭

Demixxlovesxxpugsxx Hendon

Can u date gavin for 24 hrs plz btw love u sooooooooo much xxx

Klara Nekic

Please take a moment and pray for Frank🙏😂👍

Ava Moore

Lol you should just rock up to Universal and say “Hey can I be an actor” YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN

Marta Odachowska

When Sophie and piper did Gavin's makeup he looked like James Charles

Well Minnie James Charles

Personal Phone

Piper you and Gavin are so sweet.

I really like your vids you are my favorite YouTube my name is Samantha ☺

Tilly Talbot

I love McDonald’s

Anna Ehnrika Raign Fernandez

Hi piper can you do i let my fans control my day challenge if not it's ok sorry if I'm late

Abi Primanzon

🐶🐶🐶🐶

Sarah Wallace

u and gavin are cute together

#13749
                                                                          Abi Primanzon

Love you

#13750
                                                                            Sarah Wallace

the crisp are called crisps over her in england

#13751
                                                                              Elaine Coughlan

O my go frank is so funny

#13752
                                                                                B B

Can you do a part 2 of throwing a dart map and buying whatever it lands on

#13753
                                                                                  Bestie Bears

Omg Sofia said what do u like better pancake or waffle I'm eating them both I like waffles more 😘😂

#13754
                                                                                    Ava Dennis

Farman I am having a horrible year so far because of this someone in my school

#13755
                                                                                      arrya thakkar

Gavin is perfect for piper and both of them look good togeather

#13756
                                                                                        AthosThe Weimaraner

did anyone notice that they all had iPhone x's 9:36

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!