TOO FACED DEW YOU FOUNDATION – HOW MANY PUMPS DO YOU REALY GET?

Main TOO FACED DEW YOU FOUNDATION – HOW MANY PUMPS DO YOU REALY GET?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      TOO FACED DEW YOU FOUNDATION - HOW MANY PUMPS DO YOU REALY GET?

How many pumps does Too Faced Dew You foundation really have? Let’s find out if its worth the price! LINKS 40ml – 167 pumps in …

TheYNirvana

I love how your videos are short and sweet and straight to the point! No 7 minute intro about getting a paper cut or something. I agree with what you said in your other video – brands should mention how many pumps you get!

Susan Masterson

Great video beautiful man 👨 😘🇮🇪

Leanda Stellato

Thankyou Wayne 💖

J Jadot

This is genius 💪🏼

mihaelagx

I like very much your ideea to see how many pumps we get with differents products.

Blank Name

Wink wink 😉😉💜💜💜💜💜

Maureen Zebs

Thanks Wayne. Nobody else would do this for us!

Murf And Peebs

Just love watching your videos

Tracy

You are on a mission and I love it.

Erin Cowden

You’re the best! Love how quick your videos are!

Mistress Mars

160 pumps x1 = 5+ months…..but if you do your neck and also use it as base for your eyeshadow, then divided by 2 pumps a day = only gives you 2.5 months

Mistress Mars

You are so fun!!

Dawn Darner

Thank you! This is great information!

Sweet Cutey

I love this foundation for everyday! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Carrie Beyer

Thanks for this video! I’m a mom on a budget and this type of video is extremely helpful!

Erin Romero

Love this 🙌🏼

Pam G

I also get headaches easily from lots of scents. Thanks for sharing that info!

Sheebles J

YOU…… are DIVINE! ✨

elizabeth butler

I think I love you for being you. It’s important to know how long something is going to last.

Fenica

Just when I thought I couldn’t love your witty humor and intelligent video more

Diann Hazelton

You ever watch sometone and go man we would have a great time hanging out!

A Karlin

Love this! Great idea, please do more videos like this!

Kristen Hoetzel-Go

I’ve always wondered that. Very cool video, as always.

Eder Brito

Yess…. you should more videos like this one

Christi Wright

Love this thanks 🙏🏼

Bk

Thx u 🖤

Patricia Schmidt

Thanks Wayne!

amsaric

Soooo…. wouldn't it have been the same thing if you measured how many ml is in one pump or vice versa and used that to calculate how many pumps are in the packaging, and you wouldn't have needed to empty the whole foundation? Because now you have all these pumps of product that you cannot use due to oxidation, no?

Karen Wingler

Wayne I ALWAYS love your videos!!!

Harmon McCraw

OOps — bad hair cut, Wayne. Fire your stylist!

Christine Parker

Thanks Wayne!! 😉💋

Lisa Purple

I'm not ashamed of myself thank you very much 😂💀

DAR-B-CUE

I just purchased this foundation. Excited to know how many pumps it will give me ( Thanks ) The fragrance smell is def watermelon 🍉 but I like it .

Sharon Henegar

You are a beautiful man. You make everything very real which I so appreciate.

#49120
                                                                          faiza Bhana

Wayne could you do the same for the Fenty foundation?

#49121
                                                                            Sarah Goodson

I love this foundation, now I know how many pumps in it Thank you

#49122
                                                                              garden heart

I love these kind of video's Wayne more please they're so interesting to watch 😊

#49123
                                                                                Natasha Does Makeup

I must say, I never once thought about how much is in a product this way. I always look at the physical amount in the container. I hope you do more videos like this. It's really interesting and very good to know!

#49124
                                                                                  T.J.

How do you set a dewy foundation and it not look cakey for matte?

#49125
                                                                                    MayaPaya

I normally do 3 pumps o.o

#49126
                                                                                      Gin Amber

Going to start pumping my all products and film tomorrow

#49127
                                                                                        Judy Klette

Well I just love your sense of humor lol ❤☺

#49128
                                                                                          Nancy B

I hope you continue to include number of pumps as one gauge with which to determine product suitability. I also hope other reviewers/influencers/MUA's/BRANDS do the same 🤞🏼.

#49129
                                                                                            lety reyna

thanks for vid

#49130
                                                                                              kimmyk87

I love the sassy comment you made already knowing that some would say it was wasteful. And thank you for mentioning the scent and headaches. I always worry about that.

#49131
                                                                                                Silver Angel

I love that he says that company's should declare how many pumps are in a beauty product.But for me the problem is that don't finished my products in time before they expire expect some products with less than 4 months after opening the container.

#49132
                                                                                                  L J

I use 2faced Concealer for my foundation….xoxo

#49133
                                                                                                    Sarah Daly

Good lord you are too cute!

#49134
                                                                                                      shireen Ibdah

Can you talk about impala foundation and first impression.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!