Top 5 Autumn/Winter LUXURY Wardrobe Staples! ~ Freddy My Love

Main Top 5 Autumn/Winter LUXURY Wardrobe Staples! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Top 5 Autumn/Winter LUXURY Wardrobe Staples! ~ Freddy My Love

Today I talk you through my top luxury/designer classic wardrobe staples for Autumn Winter 2019! Clothes linked below *affiliate links used, and some items …

Rosalie Manson

Yaaasss haul week !

Mรณnica Pereira

fall // winter fashion is so much better in my opinion ahah <3

L

I need you to try on a white zara coat because I want to buy it but itโ€™s not in store, so I donโ€™t know how itโ€™d look on me and I trust you. Plus, zara has a black cape

Adell Ka

I wish I could be taller than 5 feet, cuz almost every coat and trench coat is very long so it looks like a weird dress and in knee high boots i look like I just went fishing or something

Eleanor Latham

Freddy you are so classy and sound so polite with the way you speak!! Xx ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—

Elin Gallagher

Omg where is your dress from โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธLy sooooo much I canโ€™t even describe it

Joejoe Joe

Iโ€™m kinda tall (1,77 m) but I do love the look of boots but my problem is always the fact that the nice ones always have heels which make me even taller and I donโ€™t want that to happen, do you have tips or do you know a brand that makes nice boots with like a very low heel? โค๏ธ

Michelle Buffing

For those who are still asking, 12:26 the dress is from zara

Ame lie

Hey Freddy! Love this video, can totally relate to the fact that fashion helps me go through autumn/ winter๐Ÿ˜‚where is your dress from? I love it! xx

Nikki C

Hi freddy! Just wondering where that white lacey dress on the clothing rack is from?

Carrie Perrien Smith

I so agree about investing in certain timeless pieces. I started building a classic wardrobe over 25 years ago. It's amazing how many of those quality pieces are worn a dozen times a year at least — especially my classic shoes. I weigh a bit less than when I bought some of them so I have opted to alter them rather than replace them because the quality of ready-to-wear clothing is much less than 20 or even 10 years ago.

LifestyleOfLaura

All classic pieces to own.

Jacqueline Gill

Youโ€™ve honestly made me fall in love with the Chloe Drew bag so I absolutely love when you talk about it! I hope I get to own it one day ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

marilena bmk

you and Josie are the best !

Karima Begum

I love the dresss๐Ÿ˜, where is it from ??

Jessica Watkins

Where is the dress from that freddy's wearing in the intro? I need it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Joanna A Gauhri

WHERE IS THE DRESS YOU WEARING FROM ????????๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Paula Stahlberg

Im really looking forward to haul week

Creative Cheers of Fashion Laura Flohr

I love over the knee boots. But I dont think thst a specific brand has the right boots. It depends so much onthe length and width of your leg. So you always have to try yourself what suits you. Dont think thatcan expensive boot will fit bettet. No!

poshhippie

Everything was stunning! Can you please share your Burberry trench style name is it mid or long and size youโ€™re wearing? xx

Desiree Messer

Beautiful gorgeous Freddy!!!!๐Ÿ–ค I love you and your videos!!!

Ana Berges Polo

Freddy I just LOVED the dress you are wearing, if it's still in stock link it please!

Ilnaz Meh

Is that dress from haul week, I love it.

Casey Skinner

Anyone else said itโ€™s autumn winter videos already but anyway it was a great video all the pieces are amazing xx ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ€ xx

Alma Barnhisel

Itโ€™s good to find someone who hates autumn and winter like me. I am in California thankfully, so itโ€™s going to stay hot until October lol

Kayleigh Sim

I love u so much ur such an inspiration to me and i think you look like a Disney princess your videos are so amazing xx

Unicorn Spirit

How Tall are you?
                                                            Just discovered your channel๐Ÿ˜Love your Videos !!!

Weronika Linda

"They come in this beautiful velvet case"
                                                              throws the case on the floor ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Ur Mean

Thank you! I needed this! Love your style ๐Ÿฅฐ

Jemima Dinning

8:25 lmao โ€˜CLOTHESโ€™

WildKittyCat

Your Autumn lookbook is still my favourite video of yours///

Katie Obrien

Your hair and makeup are actual so nice in this video itโ€™s like the perfect length

Lottieloves

Vid starts at 3:19 ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Valerrie Craig

where is that dress from? it is beautiful

#89452
                                                                          Lottieloves

i wish summer could last all year ๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŒž

#89453
                                                                            Shiree Brown

"I know most of the time I do say that I am very anti-black… CLOTHES". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#89454
                                                                              Charlotte

Can you do a video on how to make black girly ?? I hate wearing light coloured clothes and live in black xx

#89455
                                                                                Meghana Gotety

I love the coat you were wearing in the beginning of the video! Where did you buy it?

#89456
                                                                                  Dani Leigh

You need to do an American Forever 21 haul!!

#89457
                                                                                    Charlotte

Love so much stuff in this video !!! Xx

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!