Transforming This $500 Wig! (Before + After)

Main Transforming This $500 Wig! (Before + After)

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      Transforming This $500 Wig! (Before + After)

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty I bought this wig and decided to transform it to make it lighter! What do you think?

Keisha R

She changed her outside like 6 times LOOL , or was it different days 🤔

Kayla Devaughn

It looked so good 😍😍

LakayaCera

why is this video under 10 minutes 😩😭😭😭

Katherine Setters

What can't you do?? Cus I swear your good at everything what the heckk

Elizabeth allen

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Victoria Bece

Hi luhsetty❤️❤️

April Howard

Looked really good! Made u look more mature.❤️

madhushree guha

You look so pretty. Omg. You should grow out your natural hair !

oui oui _

wheres your butterfly tank top from? it came out cute!!!

nadia mccather

The thumbnail looks soooo natural !!! 💕💕~ great job lisette

Yvette Life

You changed your outfit about 20 thousand times 😭😭

Ranisha Newsome

hey luhhsetty nice hair

Pinkyyy Yyy

I love how ur tops changed throughout the video😂🥰❤️

Pinkyyy Yyy

Yt isn’t notifying me until like lateeee😩 And I have ur notifications on😭❤️🥰

sip the tea sis

can I just say

UR SKIN IS GLOWING

Abrar Abdalla

YOU SNATCHED MY WIG

Literally, it looks like natural hair

Pinkyyy Yyy

Omgg love ur Jamaica top🤩🇯🇲

Pinkyyy Yyy

The wig looks so nice on u gurllll🤩❤️

Keiota Studio

😃 Wow! Successful wig transformation!

Pinkyyy Yyy

Gurllll literally everything suites u when it comes to ur hair🥰🥴❤️

ForeverBrittny

1:40 was that Lisette because it didn't sound like it lol. Love the wig though!

SHER LOCKED

Oh wow you look so pretty with that wig and makeup

Britain Hicks

How do you keep your hair so healthy if you always die it cause I know that color doesn’t last really really long

Ray Bolotinha

Poe seu vídeo legendária português Brasil por favor

– Ash

😍😍😍😍 beautiful

Mel Trenchfield

love the vid the hair looks amazing. Loved ur Jamaican blouse got to rep my little island

Makayla Matthews

1:40 ? Who’s voice???

Mia Deazevedo

That looks like your natural hair

Purnima Chaudhary

I a'm from india and i love you videos very much..

Sophie Norris

cool

Nylan Burns

We Stan a hair stylist ❤️

Daphne Roller

Why aren't you a hair dresser? ☺

Briana B.

Yesss that wig is bomb ✨ looks so natural

Varsha Patibandla

I'm really shocked people buy wigs like this. I love it on her but this is what my hair looks like when I wake up naturally and I hate it. How does she make it look so good?

Debbie Martinez

Wowwww it's so pretty!!!

#6982
                                                                            Nia Anderson

I love the color that you dyed it! 😍
                                                                              I could see you with that hair color also. 💛

#6983
                                                                              InfiniteJoy22

1:41 I thought it was your voiceover and was like "wow Lisette sounds so different…is it the audio quality?" Then I realized you were watching a tutorial video😂😂

#6984
                                                                                Jazmine McDonnell

Is it birthday may 30th

#6985
                                                                                  Laisaalove 33

🥰🥰

#6986
                                                                                    Pullu Pullu

Nice

#6987
                                                                                      RachelsDarling

ok idk much about wigs but this turned out so good!!!

#6988
                                                                                        HeyitssVal

omg the wig came out so cute omg!!!

#6989
                                                                                          Kaia Mae

Omg when I saw this on your insta I thought you dyed your hair again! It looks so real!!

#6990
                                                                                            Kayla Sanaa

This looks so natural, i love it

#6991
                                                                                              Nicole Jones

Love the video. I find it fun and u look beautiful no matter what.

#6992
                                                                                                julissa cardenas

So gorgeous that hair color looks so good on you😍

#6993
                                                                                                  Fun _Diys

The wig looked so real on ur insta lollllll I thought it was ur natural hair it looked so real🤩😱😱❤️❤️❤️❤️so shook

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!