Trendy Ways to Wear a Jumpsuit

Main Trendy Ways to Wear a Jumpsuit

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      Trendy Ways to Wear a Jumpsuit

Wondering how to pick the perfect jumpsuit for your body type? Today on #WearItWell the girls and I are breaking it down! _ OUTFITS: Lana – Jumpsuit by H&M …

All Things Adrienne

Are you a fan of jumpsuits?

Maria

Hi I loveLove a jumpsuit๐Ÿฅฐ

MochaDivaXOXO

That jumpsuit on Lana definitely looks like a mechanic's suit. Hated it! There are other jumpsuit styles that would have complimented her better. Everyone else had on pretty, sexy and chic jumpsuits. On behalf of the busty thicker girls, I demand a do-over lol.

Brass JLV

Rocky looks so good, baby girl was feeling herself! And Grace's, I love it. But my problem with jumpsuit is the same as they said, when you have to go to the bathroom! On that note, I don't own one, and if I do get one it will be to run short errands. I just don't like the feeling of taking off the top half of my clothing in a public bathroom and putting it back on, I would feel so icky.

Diasia Monaรจ

Taysha is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜!!! Her smile is infectious. ๐Ÿ˜

Denise Wynn

Taysha needs to lose 20 pounds. Her stomach and thighs are too big for the jumpsuit.

Rue

Lana you look good!

Angelica Grisby

Now I want a jumpsuit!

dancer2cry4

Lana yessssss boo

akamw100

I am hoping so much that the recent videos with your sweet friends were done before social distancing. It's so important to help protect u, and everyone else.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Queen Alena

Lovvveee..Lovvveeee Love it!!<3

C J

Lana is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Daisitaa Guzman

Watching your videos has helped me get through this quarantine and youโ€™re one of many people that helped me start my own channel. Love you Adrienne!!!!

Ling Xiaoyu

As usual she makes Tasia look a mess!

Ellaโ€™s Life

Not gonna lieโ€” i would wear them alllllllll

Joy _ldn

Iโ€™m loving these videos๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Gracia Kinyanjui

JUMPSUIT IS NT FOR EVERYONE,,LOL

perla deleon

Love love love!

Aman Sran

Kamar- Bandh !! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sharon Mckinney

Itโ€™s Fall?!

S. H.

I absolutely LOVE these segments, I just wish they would get an actual pear shaped woman to style.

hidexxseek

Where is the earrings from 12:00 from?? I couldn't catch the name ๐Ÿ˜“

Princess

They were all beautiful in their own way. I love something cinching my waist to hug my waist

Jules Durham

I love how Lana has come across more and more comfortable and confident! Love how positive all of you are!

Farima S

OMG ADRIENNE YOU'RE AT 1 MIL !!!! WE SHOULD CELEBRATE !!!!!

Anna F.

Adrienne that jumpsuit was ITT

Anna F.

Love these! I think the black girl would look much better with a wider, non-fitted bottom! But sheโ€™s gorg regardless!

Carm

loved them all. everyone looked great.

Lexi A

Favorite series๐Ÿ˜

Sarah Cha

Jumpsuits are my faveeee

Maria Liliana Francisco

Wuao me gusto bien chicas

Gabriela martinez

Can you do trendy ways to wear a kimono for plus size next please

Stephanie Hernandez

I really am a fan of these wear it well videos๐Ÿ˜

Grisel Blanco-Garcia

LOVED all jumpsuits, but my favorite was Adrienneโ€™s!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ WOW!!! Just gorgeous!!!

#130309
                                                                          Jasmine Figueroa

I love that you are using different body types, but if I may, can you add thicker/curvier/plus size women?

#130310
                                                                            Carlita Bonita

That olive dark green is Lana's color! Why was this recorded in fall and just now coming out?

#130311
                                                                              Nique L

I luv these videos Adrienne because u showcase all body types n show that we can rock any look n look amazing!!!

#130312
                                                                                Lusile Vilakati

Love these fashion segments with the ladies๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

#130313
                                                                                  Sandra Arita

Grace seems so graceful !!! Soft b delicate but strong โ˜บ๏ธ

#130314
                                                                                    Paloma Healing

And only Adrienne can only pull off that one shoulder look?

#130315
                                                                                      Paloma Healing

Loved Grace's too!!๐Ÿ’

#130316
                                                                                        Paloma Healing

Taysha looks amazing!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– love it..

#130317
                                                                                          Sandra Arita

Adrienne what is Graceโ€™s favorite perfume?! Love her !

#130318
                                                                                            S I E R R A โ€”

Holy shit Lanaโ€™s makeup in this video she looks so damn good!!!!!!!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!