TRUTH ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE + my new boyfriend!!!!

Main TRUTH ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE + my new boyfriend!!!!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      TRUTH ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE + my new boyfriend!!!!

Finally giving you some answers and the truth about my love life that I have been NON STOP asked about! LMK if you wanna meet him 😉 Outfit details & fun shit …

Tara Michelle

To everyone upset with me for "dragging this out", I'm sorry you feel that way! This is the first time I've even MENTIONED having a boyfriend so I'm not sure why people think that. Talking about my relationship is honestly a little uncomfortable for me and I didn't realize that by talking about it once, I'm now a bitch for not showing him ahhaha. Again, sorry for pissing anyone off lol but I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I said in the video that I'm posting TWO main channel videos this week instead of one because I WANT to show him to you guys. Just didn't realize it would have to be immediately after mentioning having a boyfriend! Anyways, hope you can forgive me I guess! You'll see him this Thursday.

r b

pretty sure it’s taylor cause i noticed they’ve been hanging out lately but i’m really hoping it’s phil (even tho he doesn’t live in LA)

R&R

I feel like she wouldve said said that it isn’t Taylor just like she replied to comments before saying it isn’t Brian haha

Kat Jimenez

OMG YES LETS MEET HIM PLEASE TARA AND THANK YOU!

Renae Simes

Everything happens for a reason… everything with your visa will work out ♥️ been subscribed since tumblr lol can’t wait to meet new boy hehe but I definetly think it’s either Brian or Taylor! 👀

tracy ruiz

Omg have to do a second video with HIM!! 🙂

Maegan Jordan

We need to meet him! it's only fair to introduce him to the fam lol

Abby LaFever

You should make a video with him.💕

Okamyg

Can it be Brian

Arielle Tuzon

Yaas New Orleans! Go to:
                          – Cafe Du Monde (very touristy, but must do)
                          – Cafe Beignet (cleaner, better beignets)
                          – Boutique Du Vampyre, they sell items (journals, rings) based on things in the Originals and TVD.
                          They have vampire tours and tarots readings too.
                          – Lafayette Cemetery, the Originals frequently filmed there.
                          – French Market – so much cool food. Try pralines! They're different than the nut.
                          – The clubs and bars on Frenchmen street are much cooler and less crazy than Bourbon street.
                          – Magazine street has lovely houses and restaurants
                          – Plantation and swamp tours if you have time.

I just love to watch Youtubers travel to places I've been. HAVE FUN!

Catherine Osborne

New boyfriend? Um, hell yes we want to meet him. ❤️

Mary Im

Your hair is literally goals….what do I have to tell my hairdresser to get my hair cut like yours?? 😍😍😍😍

jessica wise

What kind of tea were you drinking?

Calli St.gelais

YES I want to see him in a video.

Cristine Reyes

It's either Brian or Taylor 😬 eitherway yas show us your new man. 👀

IzzyyAdventures _

I feel like this is one of the few videos that address’s the title and thumbnail for the video.

Kayla Berry

YEESSSSSSSSSS VIDEO WITH BOYFRIEND OR AT LEAST SHOW US THE ACTUAL PHOTO OF YOU TWO KISSING IF YOUD RATHER KEEP PRIVATE

Jamie Nicole

Well I for one can not wait till the next video!! ☺️ so happy you’re happy!

Ashleigh Milligan

I am from New Orleans!!! Definitely walk around the French Quarter, the shops are super cute/fun!! Jackson square in the French Quarter is beautiful. The St. Louis Cathedral is a definite must see. You HAVE to try some crawfish!! The river walk has some really cute shops and an awesome forever 21! And by the river walk you’ll be able to see the cool steam boats. Riding on the carriages downtown is also SO much fun. And City Park is beautiful!!! Oh and if you want to have some fun go down Bourbon Street, im sure you’ll get lots of drinks and get super wasted lmao!!! Places to eat: Court of Two sisters (brunch buffet super cute), Cafe Du Monde (you have to try some beignets and grab some coffee), Commanders Palace is really good but expensive, Katie’s is delicious and has creole/Italian food, Acme Oyster house has the best seafood, Brennan’s is also really good/cute it’s in a little courtyard for breakfast, get drinks at Port O Call they have the best, and if you’re into daiquiris you have to try New Orleans Daiquiris (they are the best). If you have any questions feel free to DM me on Instagram @ashleigh.milligan
                                            Love you Tara!!!!! <3

bluelover317

If you’re feeling lost you should read The Defining Decade it’s a selfhelp book for people in their 20s

Emily Jane

Tara! Been a fan for a LONG ass time! I live in New Orleans and I can for sure tell you you’re going to have the best time! Love you girl!

Kayla Purnell

Tara I’m sooo happy for you that you’ve found someone and you’re just glowing with happiness right now!! I’m sorry people have to be so rude and ignorant to you.. you choose to tell us what you want so don’t listen to people saying you’re dragging this out bc you’re not and it’s your choice when and if you ever want to share things with us anyway! I’ve watched you for years and I love your videos! Love you tons 💖💖💖

Salesha Winner

Right now is like great for NOLA spring is definitely my favorite season to be there. I would definitely recommend a swamp tour or a version of one because they’re soooo interesting. I also extremely recommend going to preservation hall. It’s so fun and totally great!

Lama28

We absolutely love to meet him but please be careful 💗

rochelle saladino

I doubt its brian coz he has veiny arms and definitely not taylor

ALI BUZZELLI

YES bf video, we wanna meet him 😉

Carmen Galindo

There is no reason why you should be explaining yourself – Tara, you are literally so strong, I would would have ‘black listed’ so many words. These haters gotta go somewhere ☕️

Elizabeth P.

Omg! People! she’ll present the guy when she’s ready. Geez!

Gianna Casmirri

She is most definitely back with taylor!!!! I am so happy for them I personally think they are the cutest 😍 PEEP his highlights on insta- no way he would have all of those up if they weren’t dating!!!!! So cute love you Tara 💓

jazmine garcia

I AM SO EXCITED FOR US TO MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND AHHHHH YOU LOOK SO HAPPY

Melisa Gonzalez Robles

yess I wanna meet your mans 🤪❤️❤️

Nancy Pina

I live in New Orleans!!!!! Really recommend the French quarter

bailey c

Love your videos Tara, it’s just sometimes I feel like the replies to your fans are rude. As a viewer, it’s kind of hard to look up to someone and then see them be mean to the people who got them to where they are now. Maybe it just comes across wrong through a screen, but I don’t know it’s just a bit disappointing…

Kadeisha Moses

Omgggg yes do a video with your new man I’m so freaking happy for you 😍💓

#50969
                                                                          Marissa Bartley

Yay!!!!! You deserve to be happy ❤️❤️❤️ (not that us independent ladies aren’t happy without a man but you know what I mean lolol)

#50970
                                                                            kaitlyn tang

Yes!! Please make a video on PRing and the ins and outs of the influencer profession!

#50971
                                                                              Kristen Leblond

As much as I want it to be Brian? I don't think it is Brian…But, looking forward to Thursday's Vlog!!!! Tara, whom ever it may be, you deserve to be happy. And, Who doesn't like a tall man!!! I'm 5"3 and my hubby is 6"5. Your dad is a tall drink of water too. So, I'm down with a tall man…As long as he treats you that way you should be treated. See ya Thursday!!!

#50972
                                                                                Jessica Sutton

EVERYONE THUMBS UP. EVERYONE! THUMBS! UP!!

#50973
                                                                                  Patmeandyou

I feel like its Taylor!! saw the stories and you guys are always together dating. happy for u and i cant on thurs tehehe

#50974
                                                                                    Las Chica

I’ve been rooting for you and Brian since the San Francisco vlogs😋

#50975
                                                                                      Princess Valeriano

A simple advice from a 33 year old subscriber – guard your heart Tara. 🥰

#50976
                                                                                        Danica Dar Juan

i’m so glad to see you happy and moved on! cause when I saw your breakup video, it just killed me! I hope to bump into you some day! I live very close to DTLA! 🙂

#50977
                                                                                          Lisa

This gives me hope that someday i will move on too 🙂

#50978
                                                                                            Lia Garcia

I immediately went to insta. I totally missed it!!

#50979
                                                                                              Renu Sasla

DO THE GOD DAMN VIDEO IM SO INTRIGUED GUURRRLLL

#50980
                                                                                                Mel JC

🙄🙄🙄🙄

#50981
                                                                                                  MeganEmily

When I saw this I clicked so fast!! I’m SO happy for you 😭 of course we want to meet him!! He better be good to you!! ❤️❤️

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!