Trying Dollar General Makeup For The First Time

Main Trying Dollar General Makeup For The First Time

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Trying Dollar General Makeup For The First Time

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel! Today I’m in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I’m going to a Dollar General store for the first time!! Allegedly they …

Zoe Burnet

Is James’s palette here 😂 Good luck to everyone

Jeury Guzman

My insta is @jeuryz and i NEEED to win that Burlington bag 😩😩💖

Chrissy H

❤❤❤

mary motuzas

YASS QWEEN

Erika Tevez

Love the colors of the birkins! 😍

Kimberly B

Honey you look amazing and you make that make-up work. I have a question I work a manual labor job in the florida heat and sometimes I like to look good any tips for good stay put eye make up like liners and mascara when sweating?

Queen Twieznak

I think that the colors you chose made your eyes very beautiful and the eye liner made an awesome frame to catch that twinkle of of the Star power within!

Carla Ubence

JEFFREE IS ICONIC!

I want to be a birkin whore!!

Angelica Ellson

I'm already subscribed and follow both in Insta!!! Yay, im so excited!! Also, I love believe beauty. Their beauty sponge is AMAZING!!

Aly Rios

I would love to win the giveaway.

Paul Ramos

I Would Die If I Get Pick To With The Prizes Are Insane 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Mary Beth Dowling

Loved this video !

Trinity

I absolutely love this video 😂😂😂 I also messed you on instagram I’m not sure if you will see it or not my instagram is @secretly.a.disney.princess or @s.a.d.p.i.g

Genesis Martinez

That lagoon Birkin is EVERYTHING 😍😍

des Something

The camera man probably knows more about make up than i do lol

Sass71

Is it crazy that I'd rather have the JS makeup than a Birkin? Ha…

Amber G. Camacho

Dang that believe beauty been hiding in that DG! Looking stunning, J☆

Karen Reyes

Queen♥️ I love you! You’re such an inspiration in my life. If you work hard enough you will get were you want to be💯🙏🏻

Mad dawg Williams

I am LIVING for Nate's hair color, iconic! insta: madeline4L

Paige Breasch

Love you Jeffree!

dy

lol idk if its the editing or not, but jeffree sounds coked out

becky garibay

point and said "by the glasses" lmaooooo that cracked me up.

Emerald Hunsaker

I think I came when I saw those Hermés bags

Brodi Johnson

I haven’t been able to get any new make up because of a car accident and tryin to make ends meet! I would love to get the package ❤️❤️ i love you Jeffree!!

Peta Innes

Damn that outfit Jeffree…….ICONIC!!!!!!

It’s awesome u guys hav stores like that in the US.
                                                        Luv n blessings to everyone & good luck with the giveaway❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gypsy Kate

Jeffree is going sellout DG foundation like he did the ELF putty primer! Glad I finally got my hands on it it’s great primer!!!!

Maribel Guzman

Ah, this giveaway is epic 🙏🏼❤️❤️ Only you do giveaways this big!

Lorena Quezada

❤️❤️❤️

hikmah azhar

I wanna win 🥺 I’ve been here since 2014 and still haven’t win anything 😂

Allie H.B.

lol imagine winning a Birkin from a youtube giveaway. Like really, that's crazy.

Enid Burger

Hi

Casey Rico

I cannot believe my eyes! The only one that would do this incredible giveaway is Jeffree Star !

drag shister

ohmyyyy i would love to win

Kalym Klaber

Its legit my birthday today. Anything from jeffree star would be an absolute amazing birthday gift. Them birkin bags wow in love 😀 btw love the outfit.

#93028
                                                                          Nichole Velasquez

Those Birkins though! 🤤 good luck everyone

#93029
                                                                            Ki Wi

I'd love to try these items but I'm afraid of an allergic reaction. Skins so sensitive! 😭

Love you and your family Jeffree <3

#93030
                                                                              yazmin martinez

I only watch this because MariaaGloriaa has done reviews of dollar general 😳

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!