Trying New Makeup, Spilling Tea, Chatting About Life! | Jackie Aina

Main Trying New Makeup, Spilling Tea, Chatting About Life! | Jackie Aina

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jackie Aina.
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Trying New Makeup, Spilling Tea, Chatting About Life! | Jackie Aina

This video is done in partnership with Too Faced! Hey boos! Today is a get ready with me while I test out some new products and chat about life πŸ™‚ enjoy!

Dianna Porter

Preaaaaach!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

rob rumsey

You wear AΒ LOT of makeup. But thats what you like and thats all that matters.

lin han

Quick question, do y'all stan Eminem then?

sara annmarie

β€œno its not the damn elephant book” had me WEAK

Miriam Taddei

the Periodt give me such Mac Daddyy Angel vibes <3 the love for both <3

honeyglaze16

I’ve always thought ppl were just trying to suck up to someone when they say β€œI wasn’t having a good day but your video”… but now I can relate . Like my whole mood just changed 😩

Morgane G

You're so informative and so entertaining, I literally cannot stop watching your videos, I'm learning and laughing so much! Thank you!!

meghan noble

And now all the shadows are sold out

La momo

JACKIEEE I LOOOOVE YOUU❀️😍

Maja Powell

Trying to pull an all nighter. Thank you for helping sisπŸ˜‚

khadija dirir

You forgot that you had reviewed Manny's stuff before. His eyeshadow pallet. Life's a drag! Lol

MsGisellea

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

eik b

im so saddd bc i was gonna get the born this way consealer & foundation but they didn’t have my shade :/ i’m so pale oof and the foundation was either too light or too dark :0

rosewoods fashion house

lol why are you always shipping your pores to NIGERIA !!! its already full there 🀣🀣🀣

BadWolf

Seriously does anyone else feels like Many missed the perfect opportunity to make an iridescent highlighter with an unusual reflect? I wanted to see one like Makeup Revolution's unicorn elixir in powder in this collection.

HappyG

Do you wear a lot of makeup? YES.
                                      Do you make it look good? HELL YES! That takes serious skill.πŸ’„πŸ‘„

Iley I Nagast

That Hyaluronic acid mixtape is lowkey fire! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ”₯

Brit De

So what brush is this exactly

Andrea

LMFAO THAT INTRO! I WATCHED IT OVER AND OVER

Alexia Ramirez

Lost sleep to watch this aunty Jackie dropping shade & facts & im hereeeee for itπŸ₯΅ opens up a chair

Krhodes02

You were on that editing tip for this video! That mixtape sounded fireπŸ˜‚

Alexandra John

THE HAIIRRRR I SCREAMMEEDDDD

cyn

ur editing is on an another level this video, had me laughing whole time lmaoo

R Pitt

Re: your look being softer than… That is a definite, yes from me.

Dianna Achando

Drop that mixtape like a hot potato
                                                        Please and thank you πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΏ

Pineapple art corner

I need that mixtape on Spotify!!

Idu Onu

Coverage is πŸ’―
                                                            Purple is royalty girl! And you are πŸ‘‘.

John Kenan Navarro

No boring moment watching your video. 😍😍

riya vasandmalani

I wonder if u can do a whole video with too facedπŸ‘€

Kyanna Deborahlynn

I onlyyyy use the concealer as foundation and I love it even more than the actual foundation! 15/10 would recommend

Hayvyn Smith

Yesss skinnnnn

taNEETS

You and Alissa are the soft makeup girls of youtube

La_summer

Does any one know the nyx brush Jackie is using? 🀨

maryam anidu

Yesssssss aunty Jackie about to make my day with this upload.

#79700
                                                                          Genese Knox

These edits have me on the floor

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!