TRYING ON FASHION NOVA PROM DRESSES…

Main TRYING ON FASHION NOVA PROM DRESSES…

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      TRYING ON FASHION NOVA PROM DRESSES...

INSTAGRAM: HEY GUYS! In today’s video I continue my Prom Dress Series, this time I’m trying on fashion nova prom dresses!

SOLAI THE GREAT

Omgggg that black oneโคโค

Jasper Samson

Miss, you look so beautiful

Koeksie Bear

Hey roxxi ๐Ÿ™‚ You should do a get ready for prom dress up video ๐Ÿ˜›

lekhna gangwani

You didn't wore the first white dress
              The right sleeve will go at the back of your left shoulder! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

SimplySarah Here

Roxy, you look beautiful in all of those dresses, but that red one, you a QUEEN!
                ALSO, I don't know what prom y'all are going to because my school would kick you out at the door with those!

Shalini Ahuja

Youโ€™re so cute โ™ฅ๏ธ

hope

Whereโ€™s the top youโ€™re wearing from pls??

PiyushaJ.

Blue dress looks like a beach dress more than a prom dress. Like fabric has a casual look rather than fancy tbh.

Shurite Banda

I think that you look good in everything, you have an amazing figure

Jancy Chirayil

maybe u should buy a basic nude sleeveless dress…to wear with the sheer dresses….just telling…

Rebecca Nicole

You looked GORGEOUS in these. ๐Ÿ’œโ˜บ

Daniellah Alyson

the black one looks so good ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Impossible Reactions

Which editor app do you use?

maycee bennett

that last dress is so stunning omg

Maria Jean Nuttall

In the red dress u looked like jessica rabbit but with out the red hair and her make up

chloe vldz

Roxy follow me back on instagram

cindeebindee

Everything always look amazing on you cause of your body ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ so jealous

H Berri777

I like dress 1

Victoria Gonsalves

Your prom series is literally my favorite ever

Iniyaa Magesh

the red velvet and the black one looked so good on you….hands down!

Paige Lovezyouu

Omg yes the last one looked soo beautiful on you but yes i loved the red one too, that one kinda gave me an elvira vibe lol

Ali Lamb

Amazing omg loved this so much

Rajtanushree Dutta

All the dresses are beautiful one of my favorite prom dress viedo

Hayley Donges

Dresses looked amazing, Hi from Australia

Rajtanushree Dutta

The velvet one is just wow

Krystal Ayala

The white dress would look so nice as a reception dress

Ktin Rein

Makeup community: James vs Tati

Roxi: Mooooore prom dresses!!!!

Lisa Collymore

That Red Velvet Dress Came Thru ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ Yass!! Roxi..You SLAYEDD all of those dresses๐Ÿ‘

Mia Mazzoccoli

Shes got the body of a goddess. HER CURVES THO did you see how her waist curves in and then her hips??? She looks like a model

Aroha

Youโ€™ve got such a nice figure!

Rachael Shannon

Love the red dress!!

sri haritha

i love the top u were wearing while filming than any other dress of fashion nova xoxo love you

Ramona Halliwell

I love the black one

Key G

Am i the only one who thought of Spongebob when she said "bikini bottoms"?๐Ÿคฃ

#55658
                                                                          Anju Bala Anju

I think you have to try Indian dress with Indian make-up

#55659
                                                                            Emily Nickerson

You look soooo amazing in the red velvet one!! I love it on you!!

#55660
                                                                              liana ryln elcana

You got so beautiful curves

#55661
                                                                                Chelsea Renard

That first dress looked so good and stylish on you you are crazy for not liking it!

#55662
                                                                                  sarita ray

Please don't upload such video as it contains zero content

#55663
                                                                                    Mickie Nevills

Hello Roxi! Wow all of those dresses looked incredible on you! You nailed it this time around you looked so beautiful in everyone of them! ๐Ÿ™‚

#55664
                                                                                      Deshyy T.

Roxxxxyyy that first white dress looked great on you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#55665
                                                                                        Stephanie Wiseman

In love with that black dress. I wish I had that for my upcoming Hawaii vacation. Sooo gorgeous. And you definitely make it look extra amazing. You are beautiful.

#55666
                                                                                          Chivos Expiatorios

I like all the dresses I just don't think they are prom appropriate

#55667
                                                                                            Sofia Gonzales

โค

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!