TRYING ON PRETTY LITTLE THING PROM DRESSES!!! YAAAS OR PASS!?

Main TRYING ON PRETTY LITTLE THING PROM DRESSES!!! YAAAS OR PASS!?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      TRYING ON PRETTY LITTLE THING PROM DRESSES!!! YAAAS OR PASS!?

INSTAGRAM: MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: What’s up dinosaurs!? In today’s video I decided to …

KenyaJade

The pink mermaid tail one is perfect it’s just too big I think you could go down a size if there is a smaller size otherwise I’d just get the torso stomach area altered. And I think it would be worth it for this dress

sara milenkovic

my prom is on 22 june

Kathryn Haley

although the dresses may be affordable and fashionable, are they sustainable and ethical?

Xeno Girl

My prom is 10th Of July x

CandyWorld30

I checked to be sure and all of these dresses are made of almost entirely polyester and are low quality like most prettylittlething clothing

Alex Cifu

I hate the third dress sorry

Jess Allen

The first black dress you had to cross the arms over the opposite shoulders, it’ll be tighter and criss cross across the front of your chest like in the pic

Maya Martinez

Where’d you get your shirt your wearing in the video??? I love it 😻😻

allofthelovelybooks

Damn girl, you know which dresses accentuate your figure. All these dresses look SO good on you!

Carmen Carlton

Your body looks great in this dress

Carmen Carlton

I really like how you put so much information about the products and you show how good how you try to give it all you got so we understand we did all you could to help us thru all this

Miral Bhanushali

Mia maples have stopped her prom dress series for this year..and Roxy has started it..finally won't be missing prom dresses

deluded riba

Sadly, we don't have prom but idc, i shall not stop watching these videos

Stephanie Boggs

You should get the black dress tailored to fit

Patrick Jeremiah

That second dress can definitely have an alteration done. But I do get your point for giving it a thumbs down. Nobody has a lot of time for fixes, but that dress is one of the best.

Angelic Lucifer

None of these dress are allowed for prom at my highschool

Alyssa lynn

My prom is May 4th and I am really nervous about going it is my first prom

Sha Sha Vlogs

I like the 2 black dresses you picked up, looks so pretty 🖤

Jessica Rodriguez

That black dress (2nd dress) was supposed to be criss-crossed and then put where you were holding it! I was screaming at the phone for you to do it right 😞 still looked cute tho

Baby Tali

Who skip the video, just to come in the dress part😂😂 ☝

Elmida Araza

All the dress was pretty ..

Arbin Noman

Cute boX….😘😘😘

Julia Paige

for the black dress you might have to cross the front of it and then maybe it would stay

sammy savage

Did anybody else catch the bottle of coco-cola in the background

Yesha Legaspi

I am kind of curious – what camera are you using for your videos 😊 Feels like I wanna trying blogging this way too 😊

Brittany Tull

The second to last one, that is pink, looks AMAZING on you! I would not change a thing about it !!

Katherine Concepcion

My prom is June 1 🙂

Starlynn Cline

I think the last Pink dress would look fantastic with a sparkly belt

Rae’s Life

My prom is in about 5 years 😂

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!