TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES FROM ASOS! I SPENT £1000…

Main TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES FROM ASOS! I SPENT £1000…

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES FROM ASOS! I SPENT £1000...

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM HERE: ASOS WEDDING DRESSES: ASOS EDITION PRETTY MESH AND LACE LAYERED …

Zara Bonet

The 3rd last one is so beautiful 😍

Rhion Hawkes

I would love a tutorial of ur eye makeup !!! Xx

Lucie Dos Reis

Can we please finally get over with this darker lipliner/ clearer lipgloss trend ?

Rayna Reena

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!
              YOUR EYE MAKEUP LOOKS BEAUTIFULLY LOVE IT SO MUCH

MissStrawberryCheescake

I really like this video, it’s so much more helpfull than trying these suuper cheap dresses that no one would actually wear. If you don’t wanna spend like 2000$ but still want a nice dress these „middle priced dresses“- videos are alot better

Selena Steen

The second dress needs to come up just above the knees and it's a clubbing/going out dress. Keep it and hem it!

Victoria #SaveShadowhunters

The day I get engaged I might check ASOS out for my wedding dress because daaamn some of those were GORGEOUS, and a fraction of the price you would pay in a bridal shop 😂

H Baloch

All the dresses look same

Rain Cløud

Lol maybe I should get the first one but also have it in black so when my husband dies from food poisoning I can go to his funeral in style

SyakilaNoruddin

Damn, all the dresses are beautiful!!!!
                          And hella expensice hahaha!
                          Congratulations anyway for you engagement day!

Btw sponsor me pay my study fees 🥺♥️

Hannah Isobel

Does this make anyone else excited to try on wedding dresses even though you’re not even engaged yet?😂😂

Karin Hermansson

Omg you look gorgeous, can’t wait to see your real dress for the wedding. I have a little question, are you considering turning your hair just dark brown. I remember when you always fixed your roots so that your hair would be just blonde and then when you colored your roots brown so that you wouldn’t need to touch up all the time. And now like almost all of your hair is brown. I’m sorry if the question is a bit confusing I’m just curious:) love you

Ellen Graham

The last dress would be amazing at a beach wedding

Sindi Farhana

'I probably have to sell my liver' lololol

Shanice Quy

I'm getting married next july and I ended up with 4 wedding dresses but two I really only love now all I've got to worry about is the wedding figure and all the other little things and the bridesmaids dresses

saye dashti

The dress on 9:1looks like a dress that a bride would wear on fifth century.i think its pretty.

Aimee B

Loving the eye makeup!!! 😍😍 I have to agree I loved the layered sweetheart neckline dress too.

Suga Bae Knu

Please can you do black wedding dresses I dream of having a black one but they seem so hard to find nice ones especially on a budget

Linda Tannock

That 2nd dress would look amazing if you added a diamantè encrusted belt and tiara/headpiece! It would lift the whole look of it. Such a bargain!

Michelle Megan

Lol when you said it’s more of a middle aged womans dress. Lol I’m 46 and wouldn’t wear that for one minute ha ha! I still dress like I’m in my 20’s lol. Loved the video 💕💕💕

Katie Harwood

12:42 😍😍😭

1000 subscribers Without any videos challenge

Hey… i wanna start a yt channel with my friend, but i want at least 100 subs, to start off with crazy if i could get 1000!! Pls help me you will not regrett it😉🤪

Jasmine Homden

I love the princess dress and the strapy one ❤️

Hera Shepard

Hi ! Nice video, I love wedding dress !!
                                                      Pleaaaase show us the back of the dress next time 😁

nemuineko

The third to the last was the best IMO

Scientificle

‘Wedding dresses aren’t cheap’ ‘got 6 dresses for £1000’, ooooohh hunny wait till you start shopping for real 😳

Abdullah Amir

Girrlll that eye makeup is littt

Jennifer Ramus

Try using a stick on bra and some heels to improve the look of the dresses!!!!!!!! ?????? Train, Tulle

Nikki T

Roxi can I just say when you pick out your actual wedding dress don’t get anything with arms! 👰🏼 you have a great figure show it off 😊

Nicola Kralic

God when she keeps saying the dresses are expensive and the dress I bought for my wedding day is legit 12 times more expensive than the most expensive one she reviewed 😬

Bina Maharjan

Looking like drag queen in that eye makeup!

pija lim

Roxx..! Try BOHO wedding dress .. !! 🤩🤩

StuckStudent 41

Please do a vlog of your wedding… I want to see the most beautiful bride

Aysha Malik

Make a video with trying Pakistani dresses pleeeeeaaaassseeee😁❤️❤️❤️

#80069
                                                                          mo

They looked all good on you but non of them really looked like a wedding dress..

#80070
                                                                            Jess Bland

Thank you so much this was really helpful! I've been looking at asos bridal collection for ages and it's soooooo hard to tell what they look for real!

#80071
                                                                              SpankyCharly

wuhuuu wedding Dresses <3 I ordered so much wedding Dresses in Germany from zalando and also asos

#80072
                                                                                Laura Johnstone

Roxi, my babe, I love you but you’re making me die. It’s a ‘train,’ not a trail, and ‘tulle,’ not netting 😂 x

#80073
                                                                                  Tatiana Lopez

pleaseee try JJSHOUSE next!!

like so she can see!!

#80074
                                                                                    Taj Robinson

The 2nd to last one is so beautiful on you 💚

#80075
                                                                                      Shinneee

Everything was gorgeous on you, but the two most expensive dresses made you look like a beautiful Disney princess ❤️☺️

#80076
                                                                                        Bridget Valdez

I hope you take us wedding shopping with you❤️

#80077
                                                                                          Shinneee

That makeup with the white dresses 😍 stunning! 👏🏼

#80078
                                                                                            Gayane Triants

You should try wedding dresses from TBdress.com
                                                                                              They have custom sizing!

#80079
                                                                                              Linda Paola Valente

Last and second last are really beautiful 😍❤️

#80080
                                                                                                Khusbu Parveen

If Matt is watching these all…..he definitely gonna get some goosebums 😋😋

#80081
                                                                                                  Eris

Mmm that makeup 🤨

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!