UNDERRATED PRODUCTS … That you've been Missing…

Main UNDERRATED PRODUCTS … That you've been Missing…

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      UNDERRATED PRODUCTS ... That you've been Missing...

OMG … these products are so underrated … you didn’t even know you were missing them. xo’s ~ Tati SAVE w/ HALO DISCOUNT BUNDLES …

Allison Belmont

Please talk about FASHION on YouTube!!

Kylah F.

Hi Tati! I love your videos so much. I would love to see videos on clean makeup brands and products.

London Werewolf

Nubian Heritage is one of my fave brands. 💜💜

Candace Foley

I know I've mentioned it before, but you should start a jewelry line

Meka Malice

That blazer makes your eyes POP. It matches perfectly

Sarah Rae

Love the fashion segment 🤗

Ask to seduce Miss

“Does this expired make up make me happy.” “Yes, it does.” Whyyyy is this my life with literally everything?!?!?

Pam W

Fashion…yessssss

lisa beth

I absolutely love your blazer? Where’s it from? Must have

Paulina R

And of course they’re not listed 😤😤

Colleen Noonan

Just sitting here patiently waiting for her to review the blood lust palette.

Shandi Walthall

Yes! Please do more fashion!

Hirania Ortega

Do a fashion video please!!!❤️❤️

found your avocados billie

tati if u love cream blush (lol i do to) try the glossier cloud paint (my favorites are beam and storm) the tiniest amount can give u great color. i have had a beam paint pot since august and i still have like half of it left. like seriously the best!

Aimee Clewell

Why don’t you link the products anymore? 😩

Alicia Vara

Where did u get your black undershirt/tanktop ish top?

Anna

Has anyone else had missing items from their Tati Beauty purchase?

jsculley74

Totally agree with the Loreal Colour Riche Shine lipstick, and I’m fairly certain they are dupes for YSL (same company).

Jessie Reinke

Do they sell that Doll Face liner at Walgreens or CVS?

Genius.Beauty

Damn it. I never would have thought you’d ever find a lotion I wear

Divacirce2

Love this blazer Tati!

chantel george

Love the video

nicola offert

Loved the fashion segment in this Tati, more please ! 😘😘

Sherrie Davis

Tati are you going to have another Beauty room put in your new place when you move to Seattle? I know I’m on the Late train but are you going to be jumping between both houses? 💖💄💋

Michaela Adams

I love the fashion and beauty care tips

War Sa

😘 Love you much 💗👍

Kristin Lawrie

" Do you see that? Stop…..mmm…don't stop" LOL😂

Lindsey Owoo

I ordered the lotion, the soap, and the body wash in that scent of the Nubian heritage. It’s making me nauseous and I’m regretting it. I guess I’m not a fan of warm and spicy scents. My kids and husband can’t handle it either. I really wanted it to be amazing on me too dang it!

Chelsea Randall

I like seeing OOTD and looks that I can use to recreate outfits with clothes I can afford, but I'm not personally interested in detailed reviews of high end clothes. I can splurge on $60 foundation, I can't on any clothing that's $200+. It's not useful to me, personally.

Caitlin Means

The FOMO I have with Bath and Body Works scents is so real. You never know what might not return next year, like my favorite wallflower from 2018, Spruce, didn't make it back this year, and I had to settle for Balsam.

Naomi Doughty

Hahaha danced in time to the crickets. Love it

Deborah Stevens

Hello Tati, can you please tell me the shade of the MUA Crayon? It looks so pretty. Love your videos.
                                                                      XXX Deborah from OZ

Marie Morgan

what is on her eyes!? So pretty!

ariadna ligorria

Is she moving to Seattle?

#116777
                                                                          JJ TheJetPlane

Tati ur channel is my favorite. Recommend and would repurchase 10/10 ❤️

#116778
                                                                            Tiffany Tartt

Yessss!!! More fashion please ma’am!! That would be so great Tati 💖💖

#116779
                                                                              Rachel Schwentker

I just ordered your beautiful pallet!!! Can't wait to get it!!!❤❤❤

#116780
                                                                                Kirstie Roche

I haven’t watched your videos for ages, damn I’ve missed yah !!!! 😂😂😂💓

#116781
                                                                                  EarthMoonStars

Tati, you contradict yourself so much! you say you want clean skincare and makeup, but then you spray yourself with a toxic SPF. You promote CT makeup when you know she uses talc and parabens. where on the spectrum do you stand, girl?

#116782
                                                                                    TheBeautybound

What shade is that MUA lip crayon? Thanks!

#116783
                                                                                      Courtney Watson

I absolutely love the Revlon Skinlights Highlighter! It is so amazing and beautiful and it can be applied subtly or full on blinding. It definitely feels like a high end highlighter but super affordable. It kind of reminds me of the Amrezy ABH highlighter but I actually like the Revlon one better and not just because of the price. I actually bought 6 of them because I am afraid of running out or them discontinuing it.

#116784
                                                                                        Julia Poapst

You are the most beautiful human inside and out ❤️ Love you Tati

#116785
                                                                                          SashasWorldTv

Another amazing video Tati, the raw shea butter scent is my favorite too. I think you always look stylish and beautiful.

#116786
                                                                                            Damian Ajuria

Nubian is the best!! The raw shea butter scent is my fav. Their bar soaps are even better!

#116787
                                                                                              Brianna Butora

Am i the only one who was waiting for Tati to dad joke it up with the "a dab will do you" and "yabba dabba doo ya". 😂🤦

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!