Unpopular Opinions About INSTAGRAM | Jackie Aina

Main Unpopular Opinions About INSTAGRAM | Jackie Aina

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jackie Aina.
Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Unpopular Opinions About INSTAGRAM | Jackie Aina

Here we go again! Time to talk about my unpopular opinions again! This time it’s my unpopular opinions about Instagram. Enjoy! This video is done in …

Anna-May McCarthy

I'm really feeling this my girl. You should make a vid on influencers or fashion or industry's in general. Such a beautiful educated women, your a role model honey xo

Get With The Glo

Is his friend cute lol No seriously is he cute!!! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

MegaCassie83

I don't even bother looking for the negative nancy comments. I love ya

doombuggy123

Can I just say: yes to everything you say, also…I watched a James Charles video today for some stupid reason and I noticed him saying โ€œmaโ€™amโ€ excessively and it made me want to punch him in the face. He didnโ€™t grow up using that word, heโ€™s a constant appropriator, I want him to go away.

Stacey Weeaks

"Your opinion is not fact" shout it from the mountain tops!

dej cali

yas Mariah

Ezi Ugo Jen

Really want to try Mented make-up but they don't ship to the UK yet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Jillian Travis

You are so beautiful! I love your videos.

Jus Peachy

There you go!!! Someone had to say it!!! Canโ€™t stand ghost followers secret haters

Ebony Jones

Wow!!! Makeup is ๐Ÿ”ฅ.

Enn-o-cent

Am I the only one distracted by the bomb a$$ sculpting of the face. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

Unphased Introvert

On point!

Lauren Haynes

Auntie Jackie I was that person that would overthink what to comment on my favorite influencerโ€™s page and would just turn into another D. T. A. N. (double tappin ass ninja) after watching this video I know that I should be more active and show more love on Instagram and YouTube by commenting. Thank you for the etiquette lesson ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’š

Brianna Marie

The shade match omg, didnt even look like she was putting anything one

abigail becker

I'm living for the dark hair/dark eyes/dark clothes combo you have going here

lisa chikukwa

Jackie is the G.O.A.T๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

JustJo’Von

Iโ€™m out the loop too cause I donโ€™t know that dance

FootballRob

Looking great as usual Jackie! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tania Sudduth

When a post has hundreds let alone thousands of comments, I don't feel the need to say anything. However, I do hit the heart button when I like something!

mykie

nobody:
                                              people who self promote when they see someoneโ€™s IG post: itโ€™s free real estate

Naomi Tshika

3m yasssss Queen๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ

Honey

Liked this video before it even started UGH I LOVE JACKIE

zucchinigreen

That blue is gorgeous. Also loving the Mented match. Trinis – anybody know if anyone sells that here?

Haley Bickley

Jackie I love you but I gotta be honest… that woah was a little offfff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

iisaabellaaaa

The blurry background is bugging my eyes lol๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aurora Tejeda

Really enjoyed this video and It may just be me but it feels like this video is edited a bit choppy.

Sandhya Singh

Your bare skin looks sooo amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

WestafricanQueen

Wow 2 videos in one week Iโ€™m living for it

Tania Bernal

Hi. Is this enough interaction lol jk don't come for me.

Mariana Cardenas

Every time you said โ€œsapphireโ€ my doggie thought I was calling her since that is her name ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Niketa Hopson

That blue on you is everything!

Anna Aparicio

Love you Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie, you make my day!!!

cherish atlas

I am sooo amazed by how amazing you are with your makeup. You always do these amazing looks and make them look effortless. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Megan Sarah

Just a quick shout to say, Jackie you are basically the ONLY beauty YouTuber who I find watchable anymore. So many props for having a POV and an opinion and bringing it to the table in a way that is constructive. Thanks for bringing us some real CONTENT. that's all๐Ÿ’

#39811
                                                                          hotcocoacinamonbrown

Congrats on three million subscribers auntie Jackie. Love the eyeshadow look.

#39812
                                                                            piccola neema

I live for your unpopular opinions videos…so rawโค๏ธ

#39813
                                                                              OhitsAyMarie A

The glow girlll ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ

#39814
                                                                                Nperidot04

I hate when people follow me on instagram and I follow back they then unfollow like WTF?

#39815
                                                                                  broxbourne2003

I blinked and you hit 3m!! Congrats!

#39816
                                                                                    brooke dupre

it would have been nice if you mentioned fat discrimination in your critique of who is praised and not praised on social media. fat women still get a lot of hate and this is super pronounced if they dont have an hourglass or pear shaped figure.

#39817
                                                                                      Natasha La Bagasha

The main problem with instagram users is that they celebrate the excessive:
                                                                                        – if youโ€™re skinny youโ€™re ugly, as long as you donโ€™t have a giantic ass and a 15 size breast. And if youโ€™re obese youโ€™re beautiful and you should not do nothing about it for the instagram community.
                                                                                        -Makeup & Beauty: you either do hacks that catch the attention but are useless or no one cares about you. Same with makeup: you either do an usual cut crease smokey eye or you go home.
                                                                                        And if you donโ€™t bully Kat Von D, Laura Lee and Jacklin Hills ? youโ€™re out

#39818
                                                                                        Hauraunah

I purposely block and refuse to post self-promoters. Do the work the way everyone else did.

#39819
                                                                                          Rahaf Abdullah

Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฎ the shade match is real!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!