Updated House Tour! Being SINGLE and Quarantined

Main Updated House Tour! Being SINGLE and Quarantined

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Updated House Tour! Being SINGLE and Quarantined

Today I’m showing what’s changed and new in the Jeffree Star Pomeranian Palace! Hi house tour update, how are ya? What changes have I made since moving …

Isa Gb

Jeffree needs to get a Tesla and make it pink lmao that’d be so fun

Lilly Urban

Your hairs poping

Farr Razali

i personally adore your kindness to your staffs…🥰

Purphut TV

Check out my channel while you can

Jade Preap

Was no one shocked that is assistant opened the red bull then sprayed it with disinfectant before handing it to him? He’s literally ingesting harmful chemicals. If she was worried then she should have just washed the can and straw instead.

marissa pritchard

Jeffree is the only celeb who I enjoy watching showing off his huge ass house and expensive things cause he earned it and worked for it idccc

Quinton Nelson

she did not just spray lysol all in his drink….🤔

Jillian Ferreira

You can go OUTSIDE omg. But why would you want to if you have your own castle.

W SW

The place is stunning, and Thank you so much for giving me 25 mins of sheer happiness in this fucking horrific time. You're beautiful bb. xo

Grace

what if jeffree's next palette is the corona palette and its shaped like the corona virus and the color theme if green? i mean someone has to do it as the top 2020 palette.

Molley R

Yo too often the camera isn't even pointed at whatever Jeffree is talking about

Mama-Sparky C

I absolutely love Jeffrey Star, and his beautiful successes. The home is everyone’s dream, and the Pomerania dogs are really the best part of the home addition (sorry I love puppies and dogs). I guess maybe I’m confused… first of all, I could never hate on Nate, when he was with Jeffrey, we all loved him, why change now? Jeffree doesn’t hate him why should we? I just don’t understand why he can’t have the car that was purchased for him, as a present? You did say you bought it for your boyfriend. It’s not like you don’t have any cars, and I know it’s none of my business, I get that, but I sorta feel sorry that money has to bring war between two people who truly loved each other. Please don’t let it happen? Please re-think this out? And, I know Jeffree, if you make the right decisions and turn what could potentially lead to hate and legal war around, more good could come your way. I know goodness and hard work is why you are so wealthy. Food for thought. I honestly believe that car should be Nates, because you did say it was his present when you purchased it for him. I’m just a follower who loves you and Nate. I wish you two wouldn’t have parted, and hope some day things will work out for both of you. I’m not angry in my comment, I just don’t understand is all. LOVE ❤️

Charlie Wolschon

If you don’t have the virus you’re not supposed to have masks. Idk why everyone doesn’t know this. I understand the concern for it, but the hospitals need them more than those who are “preventing” the virus

Ilham Satria

Wait, u gay ?

H Godfrey

I adore you Jeffree, I hope you’re staying happy and healthy. You’re someone I look up to. Don’t feel bad for being fiery and outspoken, it’s your staple. You are THE queen❤️ 👑

Caitlin Gonzales

❤❤❤❤🙏🏻

Joel Penaloza

In Chicago the time is 2:24 am

turtle sweets

2:25 I'm… Worried for jeffree if he really drank that..

Anna Kosiek

You know the bed is huge if you need three people to help u put the sheets back on 😂

Matilyn Aya

When Jeffree hits #1 on trending

Jazmin Lopez

All have to stay positive through the tough times ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love you Jeffree 💗💗💗

Snickers 101

If you could buy me a Doberman to protect me like condoms protect me from babies I’ll love you forever 🥺👉👈

Yadira Hernandez

Me high af watching this 😂

kathryn lamphear

break ups are devastating, grieve, scream, readjust tiara, enjoy life

jesselin

Omg 😳 she drank that. That just happened. I liked this because it was funny.

Awkward Chic

The Lysol coated Redbull and fries though 😂🤢

Ericaaa Sue

Jeffree I love you 🥺🥺 you’re such a real and genuine person 💖💖

Its Ok Its alright

0:53 cute moment 😊

Mark Harris

I AM GOING TO HELP THOSE WHO RESPECT JESUS CHRIST AS A SOUL INDIVIDUAL OF THE HEAVENLY REALM. I AM GOING TO SAY TO TO EVERY ONE CHARLES TAZZ RUSSELL IS A SOUL INDIVIDUAL, OPERATING ON HIS OWN SELF RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM ,HE INVENTED TO CAUSE PANIC AND CONTROL ,WITH A NAME FOR A GOD WHO DOES NOT EXIST. THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO CATCH THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES IN THERE EMACULANT LIE. YAHWEH

Khaleesi Romaerys

Nate left you for some pu$$y and took away all the earthly possessions, car, house expensive stuff you bought him and his family. He made sure he leeched out most of the benefits and perks he could get before he ditched you 😂

Mary

Jeffree, you have no inkling of how fortunate you are. I live in a one bedroom home with seven people. Myself, husband, daughter, so called son in law, and three grandchildren. I'm fifty eight years old and have been through more nightmares in my lifetime, then any person I have known. I raised eleven children and through God's grace they have made something of themselves except for one unfortunately. It's so hard that I cry myself to sleep. You should feel blessed with what you have accomplished. I'm sure you made your mom proud. I apologize I guess I just needed someone to listen. God Bless and stay safe! 💖

Ericka Céspedes

11:41 wtf did you put on your fry, Jeffree? o_o

Tyl Aml

I hope the dogs don't get lost inside the palace😂😂😂

David Williams

How much do you'll want to bet Jeffree is in a legal feud with Nathan, my guess, a house in Michigan…

#120788
                                                                          First Step

Thanks redbull for sponsoring jeffree

#120789
                                                                            Lara Østergaard Vittrup 6kl

I love velour too

#120790
                                                                              mingmingmy95

Tbh if i hv a house lik dat i wont wnat to leave 😂😂😂

#120791
                                                                                Namira Zahin

His bed is the size of my room

#120792
                                                                                  NiGhtMaRe YT

James Charles reborn

#120793
                                                                                    Lilo World

Jeffree be careful….the dogs may lost

#120794
                                                                                      Ирина Лукьянова

Jeffrey, you are great! Thank you.

#120795
                                                                                        Dhanya Kamdi

I love jefree’s interactions with the dogs. So cute

#120796
                                                                                          Melanie Hirt

Thank you for your positive words for everyone. Be safe and god bless you! For your kindness.

#120797
                                                                                            Kikouki

I wish I could stay at home. But I work in a pharmacy and I’ve been working for 6 days now. I have 4 more days to go.

#120798
                                                                                              Lillian Martin

I love his hair😍🤩💙

#120799
                                                                                                Lena Grabowski

You know youre rich when you can social distance with your friends while all being in the same bed. B.D energy or whateva

#120800
                                                                                                  ♔ くあいだよ!♚

Plz do video about your dogs

#120801
                                                                                                    Debino 18

Sometimes i wish i was close friends with jeffree so that he could vent to me if i were his friend i would be there for him through thick and thin but that will only ever be a dream

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!