URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED FOUNDATION! – All Day Wear Test/ First Impressions

Main URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED FOUNDATION! – All Day Wear Test/ First Impressions

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED FOUNDATION! - All Day Wear Test/ First Impressions

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) So it looks like Urban Decay won when I did a poll on twitter so here ya go! I am testing out the new UD Stay Naked Foundation in …

seewendy1

How did you perfectly match the foundation color πŸ˜…πŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ I have never πŸ™ƒ

Jenna Frazier

I feel like your letter board in the back is a quote specifically for RawBeautyKristi πŸ’œ

Kelly A

I think it's for all skin types, not just normal to oily. At least that's what it said online. I have dry skin and I really want to try this one. It looked really nice on your skin, very natural. Thanks Kathleen πŸ™ŒπŸ’š

Halecx

Please review the new hydrating foundation from fenty!! πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Harumi M

wear test the Dose Of Colors foundation & sponge please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jamie Garmon

I like the foundation and love the concealer!!

Elettra Rubbo

Can you please try the new Conceal&Hydrate Foundation and concealer by Revolution?! 😍

Eli Stannero

The previous naked foundation you mentioned, the sephora in my country still carries it, as far as I have noticed!

Sara Fatima Rizvi

Please do a review on makeup revolution hydrating foundation as well as juvias place foundation

Atikah Ash’ari

Your phone screen picture is love😍😍😍😍

Eilish Shovelin

Could you do more foundation wear tests? Would love to see the new Fenty beauty foundation πŸ™‚ x

Nounou Yang

I’ve been waiting for the ABH Luminous Foundation and the new Fenty Hydrating Foundation review 😭😭

Claire Houlihan

Can you do a review on the EX1 cosmetics foundation that everyone's talking about ???

jzzyka

We're also gonna need u to review the fenty hydrating foundationπŸ’•

Caroline Muegge

Can’t sleep but Kathleen came through with a vid. Bless you.

onelastjulie julie

okay girl…but now that you've started working out WE WANT THAT ROUTINE

Annie R

Kathleeennnn ur skin is amazing 🀩🀩🀩

Kristi Roy

I totally went back and watched your 2013 video…so cute πŸ₯°

Texas Made

Hi Kat,If U need to get rid of some makeup, I can buy some items from U! I am a Nc30 in Mac foundation & we have the same taste in makeup!Just want to help you with your overwhelming PR items!They will come in handy to donate to "Dress for Success"program for women we have here locally as well!LMK!

Diana Polishchuk

Hey πŸ€—. Can you please do a video on the new Nyx Modern Dreamer Palette? That would be awesome

Texas Made

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH A FEW RECOMMENDATIONS OF NAILPOLISHES THAT ARE LIKE A DIJON DARK MUSTARD COLORED,LIKE NEWBORN BABY (LOL)I TRIED ESSIES TAJ MAHAL BUT IT'S MORE OF A PASTEL PEACHY YELLOW,REMINDING ME OF CREAMY MAC & CHEESE!KL POLISH HAD THE PERFECT COLORS REMEMBER THE LAUNCH COLORS!!!!!THAT MUSTARDY COLOR,THATS WHAT I'M ON THE PROWL/HUNT FOR!

Lisa Iaci

Omg lol I was thinking the same exact thing about the packaging. I don’t like it. It’s pretty I like it but I don’t like the cut out. I’m a cancer. Lol. Thought I’d share

Amy Judith

Please review the Fenty hydrating foundationπŸ’•

Dea Rudi

Love you to the moon and πŸ”™
                                                      You are the best!
                                                      πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

corrietwinb

I just got this foundation and like you, I’m on the fence… I just don’t know if I’m crazy about it on my dry-ish skin… It kinda sunk into my smile lines right off the bat, but looked beautiful on other parts of my face… πŸ€” Might mix it with my beloved MAC Face and Body?

Thanks for another great review!! ❀️

Jordan Cervantez

I’m a huge fan of yours and I love this video! I’m a fellow dental assistant and I’ve also had Invisalign done so it’s funny to hear someone talk about it like this. You’re so hilarious!

Just Wendy

I love the brush from IT too, only one I like for foundation. Wet or powder. It does say for Ulta but I am pretty sure I got it from Ipsy or Boxycharm a while ago. I could be wrong but I rarely ever order from Ulta.

Klea Beauty

Love you so much!
                                                              You are the best!
                                                              πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

perfectly imperfect23

I agree up close it didn't look great. Far away,great!

Nadoy Saad

Challenge ideas

– do your makeup in the dark
                                                                  – let Danny choose your makeup
                                                                  – do your makeup blindfolded
                                                                  – swap makeup bags with your mom
                                                                  – let your subscriber chooses your

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!