VLOG: Day in the life | Updating You On Everything!

Main VLOG: Day in the life | Updating You On Everything!

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      VLOG: Day in the life | Updating You On Everything!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Bree Hanslit

I was def expecting legit hockey, I’m not sure what hockey in Australia is but I feel more cultured now.

Shannon Kendall

Will Body Bloom ever become available in South Africa? 😒❀️

Noelle Cusimano

OMG when did you get to 1.31M!!!!! So happy for you! Seems like your channel just keeps growing and that makes me so happy!

Francesca Fazio

Sono una mamma italiana e ti stimo molto per i tuoi video.

Paris Hedger

What camera do you use Sarah? x

Ciara Keating

I’ve been loving your videos lately! And baby Fox is the cutest little thing ever πŸ€—πŸ’™πŸ’™

Camille Celso

I’m obsessed with watching Fox grow! Please show more of him πŸ€—

Alethea p

SARAHH cut the face wash tube with scissors… lol there's definitely enough product in there to clean you face xx btw love how cute you guys are

Monta Amanta

Foxy literally is the most cutest baby I have ever seen 😫😫😫😫❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Karyanne Jourdain

Me scrolling down to see if any other canadians were like …wait thats not hockey πŸ€” First comment I see is about that πŸ™Œ

Evah Hatting

I love these types of videos! Show foxie more

Carey Anne’s Corner

Love as always!!’ πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

georgie mart

Where are your beautiful bowls from?

JoOoDyS

i love that you show appy moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

tone grude

Can you please do a 101 day dreamers swimsuit collection?? 🀩😍

Romane Quillet

LOVE the natural hair πŸ™‚

Aria Pollard

I always do the same spelling shortcuts in my head haha

Emily Papa

Fox has been Kurts mini me since he was born but omg in the outfit of the day bit i saw Sezzy bad

Josie Goldsworthy

My god anyone know where the drinking glasses are from 😍😍 I’m in love

Megan Woolley

cutest family ever x

Kat S

Hey Sarah! Where abouts did you get Fox’s little hat from? Too cute!

Jorrdan Craft

Loving the content! Where is Fox’s adorable hat from?

Nicole Shanae

No but seriously, do they know who y’all are? πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ lol I know he was joking but I felt Kurt on that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Fizzy Bubbles

Fox is so cute

Caitlin White

South African fan right here πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

Tori Rach Cortez

First of all love when you got your hair framed around your face and that dinner bowl looked amazing 😍

Paulette Martinez

Hello Sarah, could you please do an update on your cervical dysplasia?

Chantè Dickson

I’m in South Africa πŸ₯Ί

Summer Rose

Can you pleaseeee make a video of where you get some of foxes clothes from 😍 he always has the best outfits!!

Jennifer abbs

Where is your phone case from?

Kaley Wilson

Hate the sunnies

Kayla Uncles

Where are your kitchen bowls from? I’ve been looking everywhere for ones like yours πŸ˜‚

Leena-Anne O’Brien

I love you videos! But I have sooo many questions! Would you possibly be able to do a talk about your relationship with Kurt? Babies before marriage, thinking about marriage, more kids, if fox was a β€œif it happens it happens baby”. It would be awesome to hear more about your relationship and your future goals within your relationship πŸ₯°

AJMags _03

loved this

#96425
                                                                          Kerryanne C

Love love love so much I didn’t skip adsπŸ˜˜πŸ’“

#96426
                                                                            Ro Alguacil

Loved this video !!! ❀️❀️❀️ Sending love from Argentina β€οΈβœ¨πŸ’œπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

#96427
                                                                              Lexi Rector

You guys literally made the CUTEST baby !!! Do you guys plan on having giving fox a sibling ?

#96428
                                                                                Gianna Pancucci

I think this may be the first time I’ve ever commented on a YouTube video. But I just want to say that I always look forward to your videos. You motivate me so much and are such a joy to watch! πŸ’›

#96429
                                                                                  Chelsea Schippers

Where did you get Abby from, trying to find a good breeder in NSW 🐢

#96430
                                                                                    Postposterous

Likes! You are my jam right now. When we're not watching you guys – we're making our own on Postposterous. Would love feedback.

#96431
                                                                                      Nathalie

Oh the milk puddles in the morning, yes, I remember those. My last baby is 4 now. I'm living vicariously through you guys. Fox is the cutest boy ever! I can say it because I have 3 daughters, haha! Always good to see you & your fam. Can't wait to see your new home!

#96432
                                                                                        M S

where is your phone case from?!

#96433
                                                                                          Kat Kamalani

i just want to eat fox for dinner! he is so stinking cute!! those eyes!

#96434
                                                                                            Lauren Watson

Luv ur gold bracelets in second half of this vid!
                                                                                              Where can i get them??!!??!! Xoxo

#96435
                                                                                              Danielle Irene

I love how Kurt calls Fox "mate", sooo cute😭🧑

#96436
                                                                                                Echo Chen

Just wanna say chopsticks are Chinese utensil, not Japanese. Lol love ya!!❀️❀️

#96437
                                                                                                  Meg Warburton

I love you so much sezzy you are a inspiration for my LIFE πŸ’– lov ya

#96438
                                                                                                    Allison Wonser

I love your natural (unstraightened) hair!

#96439
                                                                                                      Andrea

oh did you noticed at 6.10ish there is a rainbow on you in the kitchen? πŸ™‚

#96440
                                                                                                        Naturallyashley86

I think thats the first time i've seen Fox cry!

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!