VLOG: IT'S VERY STIFF

Main VLOG: IT'S VERY STIFF

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      VLOG: IT'S VERY STIFF

Follow me on Instagram here: A work trip to London and Harrogate in which I encounter a very stiff door and …

Angie Guest

Great vlog Ruth you do make me laugh. πŸ‘. Betty' s tea room is a regular haunt for me 😊 Xx

Suzie Siddall

This is EPIC, you are EPIC, I love watching your vlogs. Totally made my day.

Teresa

"He was actually quite fit" made me lol and then the rest of the story too! love your vlogs x

AlltheKeto Ladies

I laughed out loud so many times during this vlog. SUNTAN POLTERGEIST. Thanks for the giggles!

claire mccarty

Absolutely love love this video ! Want more please x

Beth. Love your videos Bart

You are a funny ladyπŸ˜‚

Alice Wilson

I should have gone to the loo before this!

Den Bee Sews What

Ruth, I bloody love you!!😍

Elizabeth Ann ferrario

My goodness you look stunning I just love your dress ! You look amazing but your a beautiful woman ! Lucky you xxx love your videos thanks Ruth x but just think how gormless of course you are beautiful your a model ! No brain cells today still asleep ! But you are !! Love liz x

Jess L

The β€˜stiff’ segment had me giggling like a teenager! Definitely a masterpiece, although I would love to have heard more about the dating app adventures! Hope they weren’t too cross with you xx

Lynne Wilson

Hi Ruth well I say Harrowgayte and I am from Durham. I also put cream on jam! However no matter. Jislaaik you sounded like a giraffe trying to get down the stairs it was funny. By the way I have been chased by a giraffe so I know what it sounds like. Talking about putting foot, to hell with the speed limit. 40kph on tarred road that animal chased me for ages.

Olga Kovalova

Aloe vera plant has the most disgusting smell ever πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Laura Parker

You always do such entertaining vlogs! Watching you giggle like a teenager at the really stiff door is cracking me up πŸ˜‚ also, cream on jam 😊 xx

Steph Edmunds

Absolute masterpiece πŸ‘

the gloomcookie

Honestly after a horrendous day at work this is the stuff that I want to watch on YouTube. Funny, cosy and slightly crazy – please never change ❀️

the gloomcookie

Honestly after a horrendous day at work this is the stuff that I want to watch on YouTube. Funny, cosy and slightly crazy – please never change ❀️

Jojella G

Oh Ruth, that was hilarious. If rats were allowed to pee and poop on cans of pop how many people would be ill all the time? πŸ˜‚ Love it! Xxx

IEVA Kambarovaite

The best thing I've seen out there πŸ˜‰ you inspire me to be more me. Sorry, a bit cheesy, but it's true. You're bloody brilliant xx

Mickey Mouse

HEY RUTH ,THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY STIFF.πŸ˜‚BYE.πŸ˜‚πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‘

Charlotte C

Absolutely bonkers vlog that was the best thing I've watched in ages! I'm voting masterpiece!

Diane Milligan

Love, love, love your humor!

PM A28

I spat my tea laughing at that pink dressing gown with the bizarre loops all over it. Wtf?

Rebecca Hope

Was it stiff πŸ˜‚ xx

Rebecca Hope

I’m going to London on Sat 5th Oct to get my first Strathberry Tote 😁 so excited xx

Vulgar Beauty

Dark blue dress really brings out your blue eyes in the best way😍

CHATTY NADA

Hellllllo Ruth ❀️

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!