WAKE UP TO MAKE UP – TESTING NEW JOUER SUMMER MAKEUP!

Main WAKE UP TO MAKE UP – TESTING NEW JOUER SUMMER MAKEUP!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      WAKE UP TO MAKE UP - TESTING NEW JOUER SUMMER MAKEUP!

Nothing like filming a youtube video first thing in the morning! LINKS SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP BRUSHES HERE: …

Steph Murray

Not taken by the blue 😮 I know I know 🤭
        But the lemon/lime 😍😍 those are beautiful ❤

Stephanie Clark

gorgeous! ❤️

cobaltclam

Giving Wil Wheaton’s (nearly?) daily bedhead posts on Tumblr a run for their money. LOL!

Rachel Collins

OMG I love you…I don't know how I feel about it…well I do but I'm not going to say…I lost it…I swear it sounded like me to my friends…and the face when you said it…highlight of my day. You are an absolute gem Wayne.

shireen Ibdah

So you roll out if bed and your hair not a mess and your skin looks good then you must be extraordinary handsome .

Katie Sorenson

Oh my gosh, I just adore you.

Brendan 3C

goss ~😘😘😘always cute

Margaret Moore

Bronzers too much for patsy redheads?

lavandershark
                        Tinka Grujić

Mhmm, I’m ashuming too! 😙

Eklektyk Poppy

You are always so down to earth adorable in your videos, it is such a rare quality and I wish more would follow your example.

Catherinenot

(I worship French & Saunders!!) Your mad face at your camera not focusing is giving me Jennifer Saunders vibes and I love it!

Belle Lopez

Your out-of-bed look has the vibe of Hot, Heavy & Steamy Orgasmic Night! 😮

Sweetie…the lighting…it's hard to see you dear & the colors. Lighting was great a few videos past. 😫

Lisa BenAderet

The robe the hair I love you

Gene Stewart

Once again you've knocked it out of the park. Also bravo for using that quote!

Linda Olson

The thrill you get from beautiful makeup is so refreshing.
                                      Quite a difference in your attitude toward the camera that won’t focus.
                                      Always a joy to watch your videos

Crystal Henderson

Your facial expression so funny lol when you were trying to get the camera to focus on the pallette

Tish January

Thank you!💖

Meagen Boyle

Every woman who watches this video is going to be SO jealous….that you look that good just rolling out of bed. Love the look of the bronzer and blush. Good for fair skin? Yes, please! 🙂

Cathy Witt

I was just wishing I had a pretty turquoise blue shadow the other day. 🤔 So now that palate and the RCMA foundation and setting powder are on my list.

FoodishBeauty

THAT BLUE! 🤤
                                                All my blue eyeshadows are quaking in their little pans rn.

Bree Rodriguez

Gosh I love me some side comments from Wayne!! Made my day 😉 don’t mind if I do

Elizabeth Shaw

I like the Wayne just got out of bed look!

Deane Champagne

Beautiful

Sandy Thornhill

J Jadot

Thank you 😊

Turquoise Heart

My favourite thing about this channel: it's completely professional. I was just thinking how wayne is an interesting person and i'd like to have a q&a video or something a bit more personal, then i remembered all the drama we got in the past few weeks bcz of personal business shared by the beauty community and me thinking: i just came here for some makeup reviews and tips. ♡ yeah

tamcon72

Enjoying the last two vids of reviews, but especially enjoying your passive aggressive verbally abusive relationship with your camera, ha-ha! TFP : )

chaimae Azouanate

i love u man 😍😍😘

Comic Dude

I thought you said it was “that bitchy kind of look” 😂

Judy Mosier

It's so refreshing to watch you with none of the drama going on right now.

Allison Patterson

Good morning! ☀️

Christine Parker

Cutie patootie! Lovin’ tidal pool!! 💋

Lhmcd 55

Yes, bloody lovely. 😉

#58098
                                                                          Carrie Mroczkowski

Wake Up To Makeup…Hmm, a new take on “wake and bake”😂.
                                                                            What a beautiful Kevyn Aucoin quote❤️.
                                                                            Beautiful products!
                                                                            Thanks, doll🍃🌸.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!