We Faked A London Trip On Instagram For A Week

Main We Faked A London Trip On Instagram For A Week

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

We Faked A London Trip On Instagram For A Week

“I’m in London, b*tch.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Emmie Cummings

OH MY GOD I 100000% thought you guys were actually in London!!!!

Alyssa Murnieks

I wanna see them try to fake that they are in Australia

Lauren S

Problem is that you just tagged that you were in London in general but not actual places in London…

XxPastel DuckyxX

OH. MY. GOD. that guy at 5:50 looks like ryland Adams. 🤔😱😆

1Isbel

Love seeing women of color succeeding

FBI

The FBI been knew the whole time. We won’t let it slip the next time

Amelia Barthelot

‘Lying is not our thing’
                    NEXT VIDEO THEY FAKE WEARING DESIGNER CLOTHES😂

Sarahbrooke

“Together we have over 500k followers”
                      Jazzmyne: 463k
                      Lindsay: 88k
                      Jazzmyne carrying the team

Sarah Babiker

No one cares if ur in London or not

Kendall Holcomb

Does Jazz have a peircing in her front tooth?

rowangrowshere

oml i did this with my friend last year!!
                            we legit went 'camping' so we could take photos and had a whole schedule worked out

Jenna

6:00 😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤

Paloma Dalia Mendoza

Funny thing is that Jazz is now ACTUALLY in London with ASOS 😂

maham meher

What if someone who watches them runs into them in real life when they're doing this

Delia H

Somehow this video is so good and still makes me so sad

Gucci Snakes

I hate this☹️😂

Ceara Bostick

I love how Niki & Gabi got so much hate for doing this but no one else is 🙄🙄 whatever.

Audrey Young

What happened to Becky’s British accent? 🤔

Jesus H

Living her best shinny textured life

Miss Shaneice

this is pretty cool tbh.

JAMI L

Sips tea British accent
                                                Hmmmm London , that tea set looks suspicious…..

SPILL THE TEA

Anybody else mad they didnt give credit to Nicki And Gabi

Sherine Victoria

"Alexa, play 'One Thing' by One Direction" 😂 One Thing music video was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Telephone Booth. I Love Lindsay. When I grow up I aspire to be like her, to always be a Directioner even if I'm in my 20's. I wish I could be friends with her.

princ.ez

Lindsay looks so pretty in this whole video! xo

Caiden Bang

This was wayyy more planned out than other youtubers, I LUV IT!

Ella Jost

The people who got fooled are the people who disliked this video lol

Glorimar Martinez

The twins thought they could pull this off lol fail

Megan Allin

You see, I do not have to worry about awesome YouTubers pretending to come to my city because I live in the most boring place on the planet 🙃

rose wrestler

13:02 I love jazz and her smile but she has lipstick on her teeth I think

Mckenna Jones

This is why I have trust issues….

Mckenna Jones

When they went to the museum someone said ‘I was just there’ lol that’s grate because how can you be there because it’s not in London it sin LA and you think it’s in London

Honestly no wonder why a lot of people have trust issues

mochiminssi

I honestly don't know how people will still believe that you're in London the time you actually go there 😂

ty n

"I'm in London b*tch" 😂😂

Jerry Elizondo

SHALLOW

#26176
                                                                          Emma

They had me convinced lol.

#26177
                                                                            Emma

I love when Jazz & Linz make videos like this together!!! The content I've been waiting for.

#26178
                                                                              Eryn1321

Just….. why?

#26179
                                                                                Allie Eidam

Super entertained by this 😅

#26180
                                                                                  Erika Stewart

Can't you just take a picture and drop into Google and Google can tell you were it was taken?

#26181
                                                                                    Shanaz

Stupid that people actually do this, and it’s sad that people feel the need to keep Instagram people updated THAT much about their life but it was an interesting video to watch 😅

#26182
                                                                                      Aanya Bhatia

When irrelevant buzzfeed girls copy niki and gabi and don't give credit

#26183
                                                                                        Gens Vlogs

does the guy at 5:55 remind anyone else of ryland?

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!