We Faked A Spain Trip On Instagram For A Week

Main We Faked A Spain Trip On Instagram For A Week

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

We Faked A Spain Trip On Instagram For A Week

“The internet is a lie.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Ghost

wait I thought curly was actually in Spain alksjhgas

Naya Jade

Trust issues are real mate

Shaa Xo

“You forgot to turn in ya library book” killed me 😂

Sonsoles Martínez

And here I am, a Spanish girl enjoying this video. It's so surprising, I never see a lot of vids of Americans doing something related to Spain! Feel kinda proud about it, keep up the good work!

Ahava

I'm no expert on Spain BUT even I know a lot of the tile work you guys where infront of didnt look Spanish. Any tile work would be generally in Andalucia and that would be arabic influenced and way diff coloring and style.

Samantha Wescott

OMG the library book face 😂😂😂 😂

T_S_H_W_

Damn she looks like a fluffy version of Chenel from ladylike

Erika Kane

If I don't see specific location tags or landmark locations in your photos…it's a lie lmao

Hope Sunshine

Okay but if your fans are actually mad that you are creating content for them to watch then they're not your fans. Because if you didn't create this content for them to watch they'd also be upset. Pick one. 😂

Madalyn Simpson

8:49 my favorite place in Spain by far

kateemma22

Lindsay is just here to snatch Instagram’s wig. What a lot of fake. Remember kids: Instagram is all crap – do not consider your life against other’s lives on it. As/Is proving wonderfully that one should trust no Instagram ever!

Christine Aribon

Oooooh did Curly lose a lot of weight??

Sam Warne

….didn't Gabbi Hannah do this like 2 months ago…

AA

Guys they forgot to do the time zone thing like where they post according to time in Spain

The Scout Expert22

Pero Like should go to Spain and try to speak with the Spanish accents lol
                                    And I mean this in a beautiful way, Spain is the big reason why y'all speak Spanish

moon edits

I’m going to Spain tomorrow!im going to Valencia!

Kim Tae-hyung

SPAM THIS COMMENT

Ichigox

I really don’t understand this trend why would you go thru all that trouble to fake a trip
                                          Also why people find this so entertaining to watch ?

Izzy James

I’d much rather fake going to Spain in California than London because of the similar climates and trees. You guys should visit Spain though it’s lovely

Turtle Luver

I literally just got back from a 10-day trip in Spain,, nice

Brittany Ernest

Next video: “we faked a fake trip but really went on the trip”

Dandy Candy

Hi for swapping boxes please please please do Oregon and China! My best friend moved here in Oregon a few months ago from China. She is AMAZING. Please make that video, in honor of Lucy (aka Wenyan) the best person in my life!

jmkstevenson

If it’s making you guys feel so bad then don’t do it?

Lamphia Alonso

I love how any spaniard would look at your clothes and KNOW cause y'all wearing february clothes, we had 113 degrees last week in the coast 😂

Monica Romano

My ex did this, only he faked a trip to Dubai smh lol.

Laura Cabello

Curly with that wig on reminds me of that one guy from Stranger Things who can speak russian

Boston Book Bitty

"you forgot to turn in your library book" I legit just checked to see if I did! lmao

ツCelesteIvy

Y’all should try La Tia Mana cream for people with acne. I wanna buy it I just want to know if it works 🤣

Lavender Hazel

I’m sorry that is sounds rude but please stop reusing ideas. The fake trip trend is over.

Danielle Berg

i'm going to Spain as well as Switzerland and France, Italy, Germany, Iceland, and Greenland!

Felicia Martinez

Aww i cant believe yous lied I believe everything you say! Lol BUT! I love this video 😂 i love when curly puts on the wig and says “return your library books” lol that was hilarious!! I love maya and curly and all pero like! I hope to meet yous one day!

Vanessa Ramirez

Can you stop doing the "fake" trends. I like it better when you do real things….

Micaiah Davidson

Lindsay looks like Kelsey from the sorry girls with dark hair

Hannah Mckenzie

does anyone eles remeber when maya got her first acrylic nails but look at her now with her nice nails and s*** are a baby's all grown up up

#74808
                                                                          yas yogurtt

This is becoming a series isn't it ?

#74809
                                                                            nic rivera

I ACTUALLY KNEW THEY WERE FAKING IT, IM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS HAHAHA

#74810
                                                                              Ava-Brynn Whissell

i actually like lindsay more with brown hair

#74811
                                                                                Just Jesus

These Sanchas: We hate lying🤥

Me: ….still waiting for ep.2 for What it’s really like working for Buzzfeed Pero Like

#74812
                                                                                  Olivia Herrick

Curly looks like Dave Grohl with the wig on

#74813
                                                                                    Ninveh Shamoon

Omg curly looked like Dave grohl in the wig lol

#74814
                                                                                      Moe Curls

I wana see yall fake a trip to like Japan/Tokyo

#74815
                                                                                        Moe Curls

😂😂😂

#74816
                                                                                          Moe Curls

Loved it

#74817
                                                                                            Moe Curls

👍 great video

#74818
                                                                                              Soviet Union’s Most Notorious KGB Agent

R.I.P. Cameron Boyce 1999-2019 😭 😭 😭

#74819
                                                                                                Amber Ingraham

Now there copying themselves

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!