We Got Married in Hong Kong! Chinese Wedding Part 1

Main We Got Married in Hong Kong! Chinese Wedding Part 1

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by IAMKARENO.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    IAMKARENO
      We Got Married in Hong Kong! Chinese Wedding Part 1

I’ve been pretty MIA and that’s because I was traveling and spending quality time with my family in Hong Kong. I was born in Hong Kong and left the city when I …

IAMKARENO

In traditional Chinese weddings, the groom’s party visits the bride’s home and goes through a series of challenges hosted by the bridesmaids in the morning to β€œwin” the bride. As the bride, I’m in a separate room while these games are happening outside! It was really really fun and the games are usually ridiculous πŸ˜‚ Special thanks to @zhangbing__ for putting together the traditional clothes and games for the morning festivity’s! When the challenges have been successfully passed, the groom pours his heart out in a speech and the bride can choose to accept it πŸ₯° After this, the tea ceremony begins and Leo and I pour tea to my grandparents and parents to ask for their blessings ❀️ this weekend was the happiest I’ve ever felt 🎈my heart is so full and I’m so grateful for every single friend that took time out of their busy schedules and flew out to Hong Kong πŸ‡­πŸ‡° to spend this special day with me and Leo πŸŽ€ it truly means the world to me and I feel so blessed πŸ₯° I love every single of you that's reading this and you all hold a very special place in my heart ❀️

Ana R

Am i the only one who cried?

wen lin

ε₯½ηΎŽοΌηœŸηš„ζ˜―很美!

Wong Fish

Man, I'm from Hong Kong and people usually do these traditions just for the sake of it, but damn this is probably one of the truest chinese weddings I've watched for so long

QuincyQ

I love this so much, legit in tears 😭😭. Congrats Karen and omg yesss so much to your HK style wedding!!

lalalalalalinasiara

Ahhh Karen that was so beautiful! Chinese wedding goals! Love to you both!

Shim Amb

Congratulations beautiful and to leo! 😍

heysu_

WHO'S CUTTING ONIONS IN HERE? 😭😭 CONGRATULATIONS, KARENπŸ’–

x CollectorCrazy x

I’ve watched this video multiple times! i love traditional weddings πŸ’• congrats!

Hannah S. Kim

This is probably one of my favorite wedding videos! Congratulations Karen!

gudedama

Omgggg it’s so cute!!!!! Even tho this isn’t the first time I watched this it still gets me emotional 😭

alice lange

YALL IM LEGIT CRYING REAL TEARS OMG IM SO HAPPY

VL (YBlvr)

I teared up watching this. I'm so happy for you and Leo and all the people who care about you! Best wishes <333

RAQUILOVE1982

Weddings are always beautiful no matter your ethnicity, When Love brings two families together as one is such a wonderful thing, Congratulations!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

jo kim

This is so sweet! I'm not crying YOURE CRYING! Wish you all the love in the world for you Karen and Leo!!

Beautiful Bombshell

Congratulations!!! This was so beautiful!

Stxarcastic Unicorn

I live in hk and this wedding us just amazing and η₯δ½ ε€‘η™½ι ­εˆ°θ€!!
                                        Congratulations Leo and Karen!πŸ₯³

klairyu

So so heart-warming. Congratulations to you both! ❀

jojo wong

This just immediately tears me up, congrats to you n Leo!!

My Nguyα»…n

Congratulations! You two look perfect for each other.

somphors lucianis

That was so beautiful! I cried! Congratulations to you both! You guys make such a beautiful couple! 😍❀️

Defne Colakoglu

0:35 why does it look like a scene from the Matrix lol

Sharon Chao

Michele Phan ❀️❀️

pchenester

girl, i was a subscriber of yours when you had 500 subs. congrats to you and leo. I am so happy to see you flourish into this woman that I admire and inspire xx

lauryn chong

😒😒😒😒 wishing you all the happiness and joy to your marriage

Liz Holt

❀❀❀❀❀

Mariana Galeana

Beautiful ❀️

Katherine 299

Congratulations to you both absolutely love seeing you so happy ahhhh πŸ˜­πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Sheily J

I’m actually bawling rn I’m so happy for you Karen you’re such a beautiful person and you really deserve all the happiness in the world congratulations to the both of you may your love continue to grow with timeπŸ₯ΊπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Cinthia Varela

Congratulations, you guys are perfect together.
                                                                  What a special wedding it made me cry it was so beautiful :, )

Cesia1008

CONGRATULATIONS! ❀️❀️

And also, is that Michelle Phan!??

Kashia Monteith

Crying within the first couple seconds of the video already 😭 Congratulations Karen and Leo ❀❀

Myra Glina

Congrats Leo and Karen!!! I love you guys so much :))), glad you are happy that y'all are married, so blessing and fulfilling. βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Taz x

Crazy rich asians vibes

#49660
                                                                          Cj Chan

I’m CRYING WATERFALLS

#49661
                                                                            λ¦°μ œμ‹œ

Congratulations! I began to watch your makeup tutorials when I was a sophomore in China, now I got a job in New York and I still follows all your videos, and your sweet moments with Leo. I wish life-long happiness for both of you and your families. Love you~~ζ–°ε©šεΏ«ζ¨‚β€οΈŽ

#49662
                                                                              Darkness Inside

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❀️

#49663
                                                                                Jess W.

I don't know who guys are but, I watched.

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!

This was just wonderful πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’•

#49664
                                                                                  tracy tran

I’m crying when I’m watching this

#49665
                                                                                    Savi Spice

Ahhh I can sense the joy from this video! Congrats, what a beautiful couple!πŸŽ‰

#49666
                                                                                      Jessica 561

Congratulations πŸ’–β™₯️

#49667
                                                                                        Chun Seyi

❀

#49668
                                                                                          lo ulani

Congratulations!β€πŸ’–πŸ’— Hong Kong fans hereeeπŸ˜†

#49669
                                                                                            stubs85

Congratulations!! This was beautiful shot!!

#49670
                                                                                              Julienne Anne

the song! 😍 congrats! this is so beautiful ❀

#49671
                                                                                                AcollectiveMe

Was I watching the ending to a beautiful movie or was that real life? somebody. . . .anybody. . .?

#49672
                                                                                                  Em Cee

Congrats Leo and Karen! ❀️❀️❀️

#49673
                                                                                                    STAR star

This is so beautiful!!! πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

#49674
                                                                                                      Kylie Abad

this is so beautiful and heartwarming , much love towards you guys !!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!