We Play True or False: Childbirth Edition

Main We Play True or False: Childbirth Edition

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

We Play True or False: Childbirth Edition

“Yeah, I’m about to get popped out, popped out.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, …

taylor walker

well.. don’t watch this while pregnant because i definitely ended up nervous and threw up. 🀣

Lexi Casheros

did this traumatize anyone else?

Emma Ichiki

Go Jaz. Her face and all

ALBcryingSOUL

Sitting here in the hospital just a little over 38 hours post partum, I honestly love hearing this stuff being talked about. I had to go through a c section and honestly the pain after is so frustrating. But I looking at my baby boy right now I can't help but know that I'm in love

Real Mexican Food Shouldn’t Give You Diarrhea

0:57 she said 10 inch head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Besties For life

After watching This video I don’t want kids

Kirsten Forinash

2 babies
                    1 2nd degree tear
                    1 with no pain meds
                    4 and 1 year(s) Old
                    Still peeing when I sneeze
                    Tell your mom you love her πŸ˜‰

Leah Lounsbury

Lol babies are pushed out at 10cm… not 10 inches πŸ˜‚

mc Richardson

they’re so funny

GamingWorlds

…and the wall still looks like a skin disease

Sierra Meigs

Bro every time they were talking about tearing and cutting I screamed. I felt like I could feel it omgggggggg

courteney b

The bloody show isn’t always when the mucus plug comes out.

Cecilia Crockett

"Lots of Juices…" Her face!

Catcomrad

This video made me want to never give birth vaginally πŸ˜…

Naisya Antoine

She got lipstick on her teeth y’all fake for not telling her.

Gwendolyn Green

My due date is literally next week and lemme tell you guys I am NOT ready. I already feel like I'm dying and the damn baby ain't out yet.

Shani

Gave birth four months ago and I’m quite content to NEVER do it again.

Ahava

There was a woman in my city that went to a big hospital for child birth. She felt horrible for months , went to that same hospital for check ups . Finally, she went to another hospital…her placenta was never delivered and she has it in her for more than four months. She was going into shock and shutting down

Reyna

This video has made me feel VERY uncomfortable I’m gonna cross my legs

1,000 subs with no videos? ?

This makes me not want a baby when older. Im just gonna adopt.

Kaylee Adams

I’m so excited to have kids one day, but when the fact came up that 85% of people tear….. now I’m so scared tooπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Savanna Noskay

My first birth I had a 4th degree tear. (Urethra to rectum) my second child birth, nothing. Labor age pregnancy isn't beautiful. It's all a lie.

Madelief de Vos

15 weeks pregnant and terrified after seeing this video.
                                                    Also love jazz her answer in the beginning: 'If you never will go through it?!,'

Fierceheart 77

I knew the water breaking one!

Edwige Chery

1:26 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Akeema smith

Jazz looks so good in this video 😍😍😍

fli_grl 8P

Should have covered how you can go through labor for hours and still need a c section because your pelvis is too small. And how you have to resist the urge to push for hours because if you push before you are 10 cm you cause your cervix to swell.

Tal Weber

i have been having the worst baby fever lately and as soon as they started talking about vaginal tearing i started SOBBING thanks for curing me buzzfeed

Raghda

I I hear it’s beautiful one more time

Marilu Moser

I as a woman who went through two all natural childbirths, I was answering these questions like it was jeopardy lol

kyla smith

TMI
                                                                    My vagina hurts watching this

*looks for surrogate *

GRACE BLEDSOE

Man I feel bad for my mom she had 5

Jenny A

Why didn't anyone tell her that she has lipstick on her teeth!

majalind

Watching this at 4 months pregnant like πŸ₯΄

#63277
                                                                          Cuka2cool H

My water did not break until I was being induced in the hospital and then the next day it broke. And let me tell you that stuff does not stop leaking 😭😭.

#63278
                                                                            alaeyah paige

cooooool so I'm giving birth in about 6 months….. ngl I'm scared as f**k now

#63279
                                                                              Its Me

Tearing part is so scary😱

#63280
                                                                                The Mariam

Thank you now I don't want to have kids even more than before

#63281
                                                                                  Jocelyn L.

Thank u for curing my baby fever

#63282
                                                                                    You Nice

Yep. Not having kids.

#63283
                                                                                      Lizzy

6 weeks of discharge after birth isnhorrible and after that I got my first period. Not even one day without blood. Sometimes the body is mean to you πŸ˜‰

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!