We Re-Created Our High School Makeup Looks

Main We Re-Created Our High School Makeup Looks

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    As/Is
      We Re-Created Our High School Makeup Looks

“Oh yeah, I’d plug in my iPod and jam to some ’90s music when I put my makeup on!” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily …

Rose A.

Lol Avalon is such a cutie

Eos+

class of 2010. Class of 2017

Y'all… I'm class of 2006. Eventho I'm a year younger from my classmates.. But this definitely made me feel so old

Anjelica Violetta

When i was in high school, i have pimples and cystic acne as a base makeup and tinted lip balm as a point makeup. CAN'T RELATE

Kshipra Shete

Her voice

Grace Thibodeau

I’m one year younger than Avalon and I had a bright pink iPod but I didn’t wear makeup in high school or now, only for events like weddings or parties

jINFIRES 101

avalon is the cuter and way more bubbly moaning myrtle

meikusje

I couldn't do a video like this for two reasons: 1. My daily make up routine hasn't changed – I didn't wear make up then, and I don't now. 2. Because I didn't wear make up on the daily I have no idea what was trending back then and where the inspiration came from. I wish they'd used an older person though, instead of someone who graduated two years ago. Would have been much more fun to watch someone who went to high school in the eighties recreate their make up look 😁

Yakelin García

Makeup routine:
                      First a little bit of bb cream
                      Eyeshadow
                      Curl my eyelashes
                      A little of highlighter
                      Put some mascara on
                      Brush my eyebrows with some hair spray or muss
                      Put chapstick on
                      DONE! 😂

Noora Queen

Lamo I’m in college and I only wear eyeliner to keep my skin good

Karlita :o

Idk where the heck Avalon went to hs but concealer def was not on the lips in 2017

Mia Emilia

Me and most of the girls in my grade don’t wear makeup at all and if they do it’s just a bit to conceal some pimples. There are just some girls that really have fun putting a lot of makeup on so they do it most of the time but they are also confident with a bare face🤗

lee bags

They love using that Avalon girl yet she is unrelatable . She was the theater nerd

catherine saris

Omg Avalon has such a cute voice!! The second person ive heard today with such a cute voice but on another note 2017 is not really "back in the day" haha….. but she just admitted that it was recent

megan lawler

Avalon is so cute

Reagan McMillan

Mine was jewel tone shadows on the lid blended out into black, winged liner, duo chrome highlighter, and either a black or really pale nude liquid lip until the end of senior year when I started doing my makeup like my profile picture

Raven De Sayles

Avalon's voice is so adorable!
                                      >//3//<

Shaina Gibson

Is Avalon hired at Buzzfeed now?

hatshepsutxlll

ooph. i knew my ipod was dated, but i didnt think it was "teenagers would mock me" dated lol

J No

Ugh don't use a girl who looks like shes 15 for a video about this it makes me feel old

Kierstyn Connell

Girl I was also in high school in 2017 and putting concealer on your lips was not a trend 😂😂

YvNg BrAt

Avalon’s voice is the voice I use to talk to my pet cat.

Jilwa Ibrahim

tinker bell?

Holly h

Ok I’m sorry but just like a year too late to this trend

Cashlyn Kearney

Avalon leaving all of us peasants back at high school

Natalie Vazquez

I love Avalon!! I wanna be her friend!!

Cassie Day

Wanna talk about "back in my day". I watched sink or swim on MTV.

Rabia Buttar

I literally just use blush, mascara, and lipstick in highschool.

Maisha Rahman

Avalon is so cutteeee

Michelle K

Avalon be talking about two years ago like it was the mid-2000's

olivegreeneyedbeauty

Shila didn't deserve the ax.

Holly Erin

let's not bring avalon into more videos please

Jacqueline Ashear

How nostalgic can you be about something that happened an hour ago?

C. Skeleton

My high school makup look: Chapstick. Done didn't have the time, money, care, or energy to put on makeup in high school, heck I still don't and only rarely do i do mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick when I feel up for it.

Something Wicked

looks over at my (regularly listened, short-lived-batteried) iPod Classic reassuringly

Nicole Wong

Does Avalon do any voice acting? Her voice seems perfect for it.

#7401
                                                                            Mandy Olsen

I did light pink eyeshadow and lip gloss. So dorky but looked quite cute actually

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!